Forest Child Trophy?

CrimsonRose157

Is it hard to get this trophy on NG+ Reader difficulty with Iron Mode mod? I have tried in Ranger Hardcore and I give-up. I worried about the boat section because I have to complete the whole chapter in 1-take and I can't save the game which mean If I have been detected I have to start this chapter from the beginning.

I just finished my 1st playthrough on Ranger Hardcore difficulty, now I'm working on my 2nd playthrough on Reader difficulty with Iron Mode mod to get NG+ trophy. I have try chapter select it's seems the system take on Iron Mode mod which is even I choose chapter select I can't save for the whole chapter. If I can't get in this I think I have to play on 3rd playthrough just for this trophy...

Edited by CrimsonRose157

Yeah this is not going to be something I consider possible except through every god in existence taking a collective lucky dump on you.

The moment you're noticed at any time you have to restart the entire chapter and this level in particular is buggy as fuck at that boat and bridge section.

• Like 1

On Reader difficulty, it is really doable with Iron Mode on. I always go around the first half of the camp by taking a boat in the back. The rest is just timing to get to the lever to open the gate without being noticed, and then row out once the patrolling Pirates are not paying attention to the gate.

I can not think of trying to get through the Pirates camp on Ranger Hardcore with the Iron Mode modifier on. It would drive me completely nuts. I've done the section on Ranger Hardcore and that even required a few attempts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...