Member Interviews: Leon Castle

Dragon-Archon

Wow, and I thought I watched a lot of anime! xD I could make a top 20 or 25 list, but top 50 would probably be a little overkill for me.

Though, you make me feel sad when you say that you have no friends and are a loner. Add me on PSN if you need a friend!

Also, I'm going to pass on the real VR. I've seen enough SAO and the series has enough sequels for me to say NOOO to that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Though, you make me feel sad when you say that you have no friends and are a loner. Add me on PSN if you need a friend

I don't quite understand why people feel sad then ever I say I'm a loner or like being aloneQV9iC0G.gif. The PSN is just a way talk to other people(mostly ones that sent messages to me) or know who my Boost partners is, to me at least(I really need to make it smaller,so many unknowns).

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I don't quite understand why people feel sad then ever I say I'm a loner or like being aloneQV9iC0G.gif. The PSN is just a way talk to other people(mostly ones that sent messages to me) or know who my Boost partners is, to me at least(I really need to make it smaller,so many unknowns).

Well, this is coming from someone who knows what it feels like to be isolated from others and has been a loner for most of my life. I think there's times where it's good to be alone and times where you need friends to be there for you or at least talk to you. I know I've had stretches of my life like this, and even times I wish I had someone there for me.

It's okay to prefer to be alone, but not having anyone there for you when you might need it saddens me a little. That's all. I'm not saying it's pathetic or saying it's is wrong. I don't judge people like that.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hey PSNP, 

The interview with @Leon Castle is finished. It's nicely detailed, so have fun reading it.

Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

@TheVader66 since he showed off his Neptunia Trophies at Compile Heart Community Google+ version. which was one of the reasons I joined PSNP.

Yo, my dude got a legendary interview from @Dragon-Archon I am truly touched that @Leon Castle mentioned me. I am very thankful to have met Leon in the Compile Heart Community in Google plus and he was an amazing moderator in the community (before Google shutdown Google plus) and he shares the same love for Neptunia and more specifically Noire as me. I am also extremely happy that he enjoys PSNProfiles a lot, his excellent skills in trophy hunting truly shines here with his amazing 136 Platinum trophies compare with my low 30 Platinum trophies. I hope he continues to have fun here and contact me if he needs any help or just wants to talk. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
15 hours ago, yuber1234 said:

Dude, you have a great taste in games! I sank so many hours into Budokai 3 on PS2 and again on the PS3. Cyber Sleuth is great too, and it's sequel is in my top 5 favourite games. I just got into Neptunia as well.

Thank you. I did play Budokai 3 a lot until Budokai Tenkaichi 3 came out on PS2. I hope you enjoy Neptunia.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...