[JP] PS Plus May 2019

TugaSonic

The Plus games for May 2019 have been announced in the Official Japanese Blog.

The games are Metal Gear Survive and Darksiders Warmastered Edition.

To celebrate Darksiders being on Plus the other two games in the franchise will also be on sale for Plus members.

Do note that Japan has months were they have different games offered compared to the USA and Europe so we'll need to wait for an announcement to confirm.

EDIT:

Sony announced that for Europe the Plus games for May 2019 are What Remains of Edith Finch and Overcooked!

Source

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

Metal Gear Survive was more enjoyable than most gave it credit for.  I'd rather have something that I haven't already played and there's going to be a lot of complaining if it's in the lineup for NA/EU.  Of course, there's always a lot of complaining, so...  ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, slyman13 said:

are you serious or kidding?

I'm not kidding since i do own the DLC for both of these games, but don't have the main game for those 2. And The Division DLC will be more active since it needs 16 players to start a match. Witch will be easier to complete the DLC like this, since a lot of people will play it, because nobody is playing the DLC atm. Another thing is they could also give Star Wars Battlefront since that requires for some mode 16 players as well. I am either way fine with these 3 titles.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I hope they are joking with this shit. Metal Gear Survive? The reviews from the non shill reviewers were terrible, the user reviews were horrendous, the game did sell so badly that Konami avoided talking about it during their fiscal year report at all cost, meaning it was a disaster. Any indie game worth 5€ is ten times better than this violation of the once great Metal Gear name. According to most reviews you spend half your time slowly jogging around a bad looking wasteland while an annoying voice repeats the same 5-7 crappy lines and you fight the occasional zombie that looks like he is wearing a big red glowing dildo on its head. If you can call that fighting at least, what i have seen from this game was a disgrace. I really hope europe does not get the same crap but even if we get something better, no country should be getting this as a "gift", shame on Sony for doing this, especially to their own people.

• Like 2

I gotta be honest I don't care at all about MGS but I would not mind getting it for free I mean at least the gameplay seems kinda fun the first hours. Also its not a horrible game just not a MG or a super zombie game but again for free I think its a pretty good game to have

Edited by crespino97
  • Like 1

Bet one of these will be in the EU lineup, surely will be Metal Gear Survive. It an ok game, I like some aspects of it, dislike some.

I really want more indie games I dont already own or even know exist. A few times we got brand new indie games, that would be awesome :popcorn:

• Like 1