[JP] PS Plus May 2019

TugaSonic

Let's just hope Metal Gear Survive is only for Japan and we'll get something else.

I never bitch about PS+ games because whether they're to my tastes or not I have to admit we honestly get it pretty good, but Metal Gear Survive (especially now it's 2 games) would make for a laughably bad month.

• Like 1

Metal gear survive??? lolwut?????

Normally I don't complain about PS Plus games but that's just laughably bad, a complete farce infamous for justifiable overwhelmingly negative reviews.

I hope US gets a different, better game offering but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Edited by jaehyun1009

This would be a very disappointing month for me if we get the same games. I have no interest at all in Metal Gear Survive, and I already own Darksiders on the PS3. I mean, I suppose having the PS4 version would be nice in theory, but I've already earned a couple of trophies on the PS3 version (it's a game I've always meant to come back to), so I'd rather finish the version I've started.

Metal Gear Survive looks like complete garbage.

Darksiders warmastered edition has already been on PS+ in the EU I think, so can't be again. Not interested in metal gear or any other stealth game. 

If it wasn't for the ps plus sales I'd not renew my membership in honestly. Let's hope we get something good to replace Darksiders over here (it's a really good game by the way). 

38 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Darksiders warmastered edition has already been on PS+ in the EU I think, so can't be again. Not interested in metal gear or any other stealth game. 

If it wasn't for the ps plus sales I'd not renew my membership in honestly. Let's hope we get something good to replace Darksiders over here (it's a really good game by the way). 

You're thinking of the original Darksiders version on PS3, Darksiders 2 Deathfinitive version, or perhaps the THQ Nordic humble bundle where you could get Darksiders Warmastered (and like 15 other games) for $1. Msybe you're even thinking about how Darksiders Warmastered is free on PS Now (at least in US dunno about EU). But it hasn't been on PS+.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

You're thinking of the original Darksiders version on PS3, Darksiders 2 Deathfinitive version, or perhaps the THQ Nordic humble bundle where you could get Darksiders Warmastered (and like 15 other games) for $1. Msybe you're even thinking about how Darksiders Warmastered is free on PS Now (at least in US dunno about EU). But it hasn't been on PS+.

Still I don't think they should do a repeat :/

2 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Just checked at it is definitely PS4 version of darkstalkers warmastered I have the plat for. Never bought a humble bundle (not even sure they are available in the UK on PS).  Haven't bought this game myself either. I was sure it was from ps+

Edit: well, apologies, I cannot find it reported its been on plus before. Can't for the life of me imagine I bought it but,

Edited by thefourfoldroot

On 4/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, ResoluteRock said:

I really hope our NA games aren’t the same as Japan’s PS+ lineup.

Metal Gear Survive doesn’t interest me at all and I already own Darksiders. :(

Yeah, I also bought the first Darksiders for like, $2.. Because they already gave us the second one, and I wasn't starting with the sequel. :spank: Metal Gear Survive also doesn't interest me, so I really hope ours are different.

• Like 1

Well, once Survive really IS international for May, a lot of people will automatically say that no matter what Xbox Live Games With Gold for May, it's 100% better what PSN has for May. Even if the GWG May line up has a game for kids like Paw Patrol or Cars 3.

2 minutes ago, needmemedication said:

I may cry if we get Metal Gear Survive. I'm not in the least bit interested in a 200+ hour platinum.

Not helped by the fact that it has people dumber than the zombies in the game and a galore of microtransactions. (I mean, ten euro for a new save file?!)

• Like 1

10 euro for additional save files? OUCH WTF? Umm, having to pay for additional save files....Again, WTF??? No wonder they're giving us this piece of shit come May :/

Well its most likely going to be our free game come May right? Fingers crossed that shit ain't passed on to us here in Australia.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dark771 said:

Well, once Survive really IS international for May, a lot of people will automatically say that no matter what Xbox Live Games With Gold for May, it's 100% better what PSN has for May. Even if the GWG May line up has a game for kids like Paw Patrol or Cars 3.

Honestly cars 3 would be a massave improvement over mg survive imo because at least that game was somewhat fun. Metal gear survive fails at even being a live service cashgrab, seriously for the first post kojima mgs game you cant find a bigger slap in the face to fans, they should have made something more in the vein of mgs portable ops which was a decent installment dispite not having involvement from kojima, but instead they made what is basically umbrella corps which is the resident evil equivalent of mgs survive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jgm4789 said:

Honestly cars 3 would be a massave improvement over mg survive imo because at least that game was somewhat fun. Metal gear survive fails at even being a live service cashgrab, seriously for the first post kojima mgs game you cant find a bigger slap in the face to fans, they should have made something more in the vein of mgs portable ops which was a decent installment dispite not having involvement from kojima, but instead they made what is basically umbrella corps which is the resident evil equivalent of mgs survive.

Lol, I was just thinking that myself. Seeing as I have completely no interest in playing MGS. Cars 3 over MGS would be a blessing.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:12 PM, Dark771 said:

The Cars games are actually pretty fun. You've gotten my hopes up for Cars 3 so now I will be extra disappointed when it's Metal Gear Survive.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:12 PM, Dark771 said:

hey man don't be talkin shit about Cars 3

• Like 2

Just got intel on what Xbox has to offer for May.

Marooners (Metascore: 56-58)

The Golf Club 2019 (Metascore: 75 on PS4, 80 on XONE)

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (Metascore: 63 on PS3, 68 on X360) [Backward Compatible]

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley (Metascore: 74) [Backward Compatible]

As for what PS4 Japan offers for May:

Metal Gear Survive (Metascore: 60, 1.4 User Review Score)

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Metascore: 81, 7.6 User Review Score)