Specific ways to get intro/victory?

Legchomper

I know some can be found in the krypt and some can be found in the towers, the character customization tells you which ones. What I'm wondering is the character specific tower more likely to give it or something else, and in the krypt are they found with koins, souls or hearts, I mean is there a specific shao kahn chest which gives a intro or victory? This will be good to know when we get a bunch of currency. 

For the Krypt I'm assuming that the chests that require 10K+ will not only have skins but also the intros/victories.

I actually tried unlocking some 100 Heart chests to see what they'd give and it seems like they give 6 consistent items including a skin, two or three gear pieces, Kollector trade item / Forge item. 
After unlocking about five of 'em not a single one gave an intro/victory so unless I was really unlucky, I doubt that they give either.

Kronika's Time Vaults seem to have good loot aswell however once again, I haven't seen a single intro/victory from it yet.

Don't think that the 250 Shao Kahn chests give any intros/victories because those items are fixed and they seem to give brutalities, skins, gear and augments.

I feel like at the moment it's still kind of a ??? in terms of what the specifics are for unlocking an intro/victory in the krypt aside from the skull kabob thing.

As for Towers of Time, if you summon a character tower it'll give ya an intro if you complete all of the towers in it, at least for the first one you summon.

• Like 1

grind towers its the fastest way 2h per character for victory and 1h per character for intros

15h in total

kill the same character for 50~70 times with fatalities and brutalities 

you need to do this 5 times for 5 heads and each head will open a chest containing the character victory

for intros you need to buy a character tower worth 25k koins and finish it.. if you suck at the game just let the ai play and if the ai seems to lose try to use some mods like hp or other stuff

hope this helps !

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

grind towers its the fastest way 2h per character for victory and 1h per character for intros

15h in total

you need to do this 5 times for 5 heads and each head will open a chest containing the character victory

for intros you need to buy a character tower worth 25k koins and finish it.. if you suck at the game just let the ai play and if the ai seems to lose try to use some mods like hp or other stuff

hope this helps !

After earning the head and put her in the kripta, where can I find this chest?

Key question (pun not intended): do we have to do these Fatalities/Brutalities in those Key Towers, or can they be done in any of the Towers of Time?

I'd find it pretty ridiculous if they only count in the Towers you have to summon, especially because we're talking about some stupid animations.

1 hour ago, JustOneStingray said:

If you impale 10 heads the doors to shang tsungs treasure vault opens up which is a door located right at the start of the krypt. It has a bunch of 25k chests that all have intros and victories in them.

Good to know, thanks for the intel!

10 hours ago, JustOneStingray said:

If you impale 10 heads the doors to shang tsungs treasure vault opens up which is a door located right at the start of the krypt. It has a bunch of 25k chests that all have intros and victories in them.

doing it for 5 is painful, I'd love Shao Kahn's laughing victory but I'm not grinding anymore after I got the trophy.Hopefully a patch will make it a little easier like include online too. 

On 4/27/2019 at 3:58 AM, Aponac1987 said:

Key question (pun not intended): do we have to do these Fatalities/Brutalities in those Key Towers, or can they be done in any of the Towers of Time?

I'd find it pretty ridiculous if they only count in the Towers you have to summon, especially because we're talking about some stupid animations.

The Key Towers thing was an early thought on the heads. You can perform them in any Tower 

On 27/04/2019 at 9:00 AM, JustOneStingray said:

Nice to know that I have this as a backup if it gets too much. To clarify, would you be able to i) confirm where in the Krypt this is, and ii) how many chests are we talking? 

On 27-4-2019 at 0:28 AM, Hakoom said:

15h in total

hope this helps !

Could I do the novice tower on very easy with for example scorpion and kill those guys in the tower 50x times with brutalities/fatalities?

49 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Nice to know that I have this as a backup if it gets too much. To clarify, would you be able to i) confirm where in the Krypt this is, and ii) how many chests are we talking? 

You impale the heads across from the statues on the road to the elevator that takes you to Goro's lair. Theres a chest for at least each fighter in the area that opens up(If you look on your map of the initial area its that big unexplored area by the front gate you entered in from on the map.)

13 minutes ago, JustOneStingray said:

You impale the heads across from the statues on the road to the elevator that takes you to Goro's lair. Theres a chest for at least each fighter in the area that opens up(If you look on your map of the initial area its that big unexplored area by the front gate you entered in from on the map.)

Okay thank you!

Edited by phantomfear9494

2 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Yes you can do that, but you need 50 Fatalities (not Brutalities) on one character to get one head.

Well, damn. I've been doing Brutalities whenever possible hoping it would count towards heads and the 100 Brutalities trophy. 

46 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Can anyone confirm if you can make towers 1 round only? It's kind of annoying, because in the menu I changed it to 1 round but its only working for "normal" fights, not AI ones. 

The survivor tower is automatically only one round, use that one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

best way to complete this is go to the endless tower on (klassic towers) and defeat the first opponent and end it with a fatality. once you beat them, end the tower and play the same tower again. it will be the same person. do this 25 times and get the head of that character! do this 5 times and get the 5 victories you need. in the process you will be working on the 250 tower trophy (master of time)... fastest way to work on this that i know of...

2 hours ago, SLUG-_-EPIDEMIC said:

best way to complete this is go to the endless tower on (klassic towers) and defeat the first opponent and end it with a fatality. once you beat them, end the tower and play the same tower again. it will be the same person. do this 25 times and get the head of that character! do this 5 times and get the 5 victories you need. in the process you will be working on the 250 tower trophy (master of time)... fastest way to work on this that i know of...

Survivor works better since it’s only one round per match. I worked on the first 4 opponents simultaneously, one after the other and the process only took a couple of hours. Just make sure to hit the tower select option and never quit back to the main menu or you’ll get different opponents. You won’t get credit for completing the tower like in your suggestion, but the head grind goes by way quicker.

• Like 1