PSN Network: Super Slow UK (North West)

DaveMcDamage

Hi everyone, 

I apologise if this is the wrong forum to post this but just wanted to ask a quick question. 

Since Tuesday of this week PSN was taking ages to sync trophy unlocks as well as get the store to work properly but taking so long to load. 

My speedtest is the same great speed as normal but just checked the PS4 and its only 1.254mps. It usually gets around 20mps through wifi. I've not done anything different from Tuesday so does anyone have any advice on whats going on or how I can fix it.

Regards. 

9 hours ago, Fat Chocobo said:

PSN is probably having some issues. Not much you can do about it except wait for it to be resolved. If any doubts, you can try resetting your router or rebuilding your database. May not work, but worth a try.

I don't know much about that stuff mate but cheers anyway. I did reset the net connection on the PS4 but nothing happened. Someday I will eventually finish downloading The Old Blood haha. 

17 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Oh I see, so cool. I love Japan, I'd rather live there than the UK myself 1f603.png

I found Japan nice to visit for all the anime, shopping etc. but so constricting to live and work in. So many rules and customs to follow, super long working hours and a very stiff formal environment. I like the way the UK is more open and casual with a lot more freedom and the trains aren't as packed. Even the simple things like being able to eat while walking which you can't do in Japan is nice.