Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gangzstarr

Gangzstarr's Dispute

19 posts in this topic

Gangzstarr

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The Professional Trophy was glitchy and didn't popped up after i had in 15 Missions 3 Stars, they came first to the same time where i got complete 8 more Missions with 3 Stars, in Total 23 Missions with 3 Stars. Thats the reason why the Professional and the Star 69 Trophys had the same Timestamp, thats all. I do it legit and dont cheat.

So it didn't pop on 15 missions, didn't pop on 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, but then it decided to work at 23? You know how unlikely it is for a trophy that was never reported to glitch, to glitch that many times? It's very, very, very unlikely.

You know what is likely? That your story is false and you used a savefile for this, like many others did since the saves aren't encrypted.

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's very, very, very unlikely.

don't forget the multiple times the kill a jug trophy glitched too. ;) 

if you have any more known cheated games on your profile other than the known one right now i would hide them before those are found (if applicable).

This probably in top 3 most cheated games of all time especially in the way of the Spec Ops stars trophies popping out of order. Sorry but no one will believe you unless you can prove it.

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

So it didn't pop on 15 missions, didn't pop on 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, but then it decided to work at 23? You know how unlikely it is for a trophy that was never reported to glitch, to glitch that many times? It's very, very, very unlikely.

You know what is likely? That your story is false and you used a savefile for this, like many others did since the saves aren't encrypted.

Exactly they popped with the next coming Trophy at the same time, And you know me and how i have played right? oh man the only false here is your stupid post.Troll in other thread. I never cheat in any game for Trophys. 

Edited by Gangzstarr

Posted (edited)

For your sake, you better be right. Because if @MMDE finds any more questionable trophies, your chances of returning to the leaderboard goes up in smoke.

Edited by KevlarPrime81

5 minutes ago, Gangzstarr said:

Exactly they popped with the next coming Trophy at the same time

That's not how it works. The trophy pops on your next trigger, regardless if it's a failure or a sucessful one. It doesn't need to have another trophy to trigger it, they are all independant. You have cheated, stop wasting everyone's time by abusing the dispute system with a dispute for a game you cheated.

Call me troll or whatever you want, but you are the liar here. You can't explain either the fact you haven't killed a single juggernaut until after you finished all the Spec Ops.

1 minute ago, KevlarPrime81 said:

For your sake, you better be right. Because if @MMDE finds any more questionable trophies, your chances of returning to the leaderboard goes up in smoke.

I doubt he is right considering he got all the spec op stars without killing a single juggernaut.

10 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

That's not how it works. The trophy pops on your next trigger, regardless if it's a failure or a sucessful one. It doesn't need to have another trophy to trigger it, they are all independant. You have cheated, stop wasting everyone's time by abusing the dispute system with a dispute for a game you cheated.

Call me troll or whatever you want, but you are the liar here. You can't explain either the fact you haven't killed a single juggernaut until after you finished all the Spec Ops.

Choose your words wisely and call only people a liar where you can prove it. really stupid discusion. where is the prove i have cheated? I dont Cheated. Thats right i have check up my trophy list and yes i don't have killed a single Juggernaut before i have earned 69 Stars. where is the problem? if you know the game so good then you know it too that the spec ops mission doable in coop, and when your coop partner killed the juggernaut in the mission where he appears you dont have kill the juggernaut for your self, if the coop partner does, to complete the mission.

The trophies don't pop up like that, OP.

2 hours ago, Gangzstarr said:

Choose your words wisely and call only people a liar where you can prove it. really stupid discusion. where is the prove i have cheated? I dont Cheated. Thats right i have check up my trophy list and yes i don't have killed a single Juggernaut before i have earned 69 Stars. where is the problem? if you know the game so good then you know it too that the spec ops mission doable in coop, and when your coop partner killed the juggernaut in the mission where he appears you dont have kill the juggernaut for your self, if the coop partner does, to complete the mission.

So you are telling me that you did the entirety of favela and wetwork without killing a single jugg? I would normally "yeah ok" but that coupled with the fact you completed several missions 3* in just a few hours, nah. That's bullshit. It popped that way because you used a savefile and therefore you never even actually played any of the missions that have juggernaults in them, despite what you said actually being possible.

There's a way they can pop like this, but while this is a close case, there's things that just disqualifies it from being what actually happened, so flag stays.

Your trophy list of MW2 IS proof that you're lying. @TheYuriG is right. Just close this thread already 

9 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

So you are telling me that you did the entirety of favela and wetwork without killing a single jugg? I would normally "yeah ok" but that coupled with the fact you completed several missions 3* in just a few hours, nah. That's bullshit. It popped that way because you used a savefile and therefore you never even actually played any of the missions that have juggernaults in them, despite what you said actually being possible.

Can you read? I played this Spec Ops in the coop, and we had the right tactics to complete this in few hours right. I remember a bit that we used a tatctic where i have let me die to block a area for the juggernauts and my coop partner killed them. so its definitly possible to complete this without a juggernaut kill. if you have not the right tactics , and can't do it self, then say never if other people can do it, oh they are cheaters, because i can't do it , so they must definitly cheat by these mission. I used what? A savefile? the only bullshit is what you write here to say it i have cheat it. You are completly wrong with your statement. The Trophy glitched in my case thats all. 

1 minute ago, Gangzstarr said:

Can you read?

9 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

despite what you said actually being possible.

1 hour ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Your trophy list of MW2 IS proof that you're lying. @TheYuriG is right. Just close this thread already 

Say who? my trophy list proof nothing that i'm lying. OMG what wrong with the people here.

It no longer matters whenever you cheated or not. The game will remain flagged. If you want back on the leaderboard, hide your flagged game and pop a single trophy.

@Gangzstarr By unanimous decision apparently, your flag is here to stay.