Missing Timestmaps

Chris-F124

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

1) No idea. Did your Vita ask you to set up the time/date before starting th3 game?

2) No.

It asked me before I turned it on but set it up? I exited the game after earning the first two then returned to tackle the rest and noticed it after that? Very strange 

Also running the ps3 at the same time so maybe that affected it I am unsure?

7 hours ago, Flacy-94 said:

It asked me before I turned it on but set it up?

And that's the problem. After setting up the date and time you shall first sync it with PSN before earning any trophy. I guess that after getting those two trophies, you put your Vita online, that's why remaining trophies have proper timestamps. Seems that your vita was off for too long and internal timer got desynced. PS3 has nothing to do with this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Smashero said:

And that's the problem. After setting up the date and time you shall first sync it with PSN before earning any trophy. I guess that after getting those two trophies, you put your Vita online, that's why remaining trophies have proper timestamps. Seems that your vita was off for too long and internal timer got desynced. PS3 has nothing to do with this.

Thanks will do so in the future :)

Is this situation flaggable? I refuse to take sides but it’s important to know what the OP is dealing with.

Missing timestamps tied to trophies for a title that is not sold physically (PSN game codes sold at retailers don’t count) is against the leaderboards. It’s no different to earning missing timestamps for online trophies. You’d have to do everything to prevent earning any missing timestamps when setting up your Vita for the first time to get your hands on this “game”.

All things aside, I wish you luck on the flag dispute forum. You’re gonna need it, no exceptions...

16 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

Is this situation flaggable? I refuse to take sides but it’s important to know what the OP is dealing with.

Missing timestamps tied to trophies for a title that is not sold physically (PSN game codes sold at retailers don’t count) is against the leaderboards. It’s no different to earning missing timestamps for online trophies. You’d have to do everything to prevent earning any missing timestamps when setting up your Vita for the first time to get your hands on this “game”.

All things aside, I wish you luck on the flag dispute forum. You’re gonna need it, no exceptions...

Hm... Why?

Imagine the situation: I am downloading digital-only game, not starting it, leaving my PSV aside for a week/month/year, then starting it up and ending with situation mentioned by OP.

Possible?

Also: I just checked if OP was trying to do "Vita Trick" and play this "North" from another region, but no. That's not the case.

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Hm... Why?

Imagine the situation: I am downloading digital-only game, not starting it, leaving my PSV aside for a week/month/year, then starting it up and ending with situation mentioned by OP.

Possible?

Also: I just checked if OP was trying to do "Vita Trick" and play this "North" from another region, but no. That's not the case.

This has nothing to do with “CFW-less” region stacking on the Vita. I see others aren’t on the same page as I am for something I’m sure I understand. So unless anything I’m about to explain is not the case, please provide extensive corrections rather than explaining the situation though senarios.

To access the PS Store you have to perform all the task needed to download media. Creating a PSN Account involves setting up an internet connecion which automatically sets the time & date of the console in accordance to the time of which the address is situated. If you create an account with an address in Western Australia, the time of your console is set to GMT+8 respectively, but when you manually set the time/date, it changes but the trophy timestamps remain the same as when they were realistically unlocked. I’m referring to date/time sensitive trophies of course but that’s not the point.

One does not simply (insert meme here) earn a missing timestamp for a game that is not sold as physical media. Remember the disc version of SingStar for the PS3? Just insert the disc before setting up a PSN Account to a user then start earning the offline trophies as you please! However with the “pre-installed” digital download, you’ll need to set up an account AND connect to an access point. This is not mentioned in the “What Constitutes A Flag?” topic on these forums but unless I’m surely mislead by all of this, earning timestamps for games that aren’t sold on disc or in this case, PS Vita game cards, is eligible for flagging.

So unless the OP has great proof that this all REALLY happened, he’s making this up. Why am I saying this, you ask me? Do you expect complete honesty thoughout all corners of the World Wide Web? Assuming this wasn’t made clear from the very beginning, this is the internet. who do you trust? That’s why dispute threads exist in the first place, so that those who believe are wrongfully flagged get the chance to turn the tables. The more realistic the situation (hope you’ve got your Kodak caremas ready because visual evidence is important!) the more innocence you gain, which the shapes the person people are.

2 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

This has nothing to do with “CFW-less” region stacking on the Vita. I see others aren’t on the same page as I am for something I’m sure I understand. So unless anything I’m about to explain is not the case, please provide extensive corrections rather than explaining the situation though senarios.

To access the PS Store you have to perform all the task needed to download media. Creating a PSN Account involves setting up an internet connecion which automatically sets the time & date of the console in accordance to the time of which the address is situated. If you create an account with an address in Western Australia, the time of your console is set to GMT+8 respectively, but when you manually set the time/date, it changes but the trophy timestamps remain the same as when they were realistically unlocked. I’m referring to date/time sensitive trophies of course but that’s not the point.

One does not simply (insert meme here) earn a missing timestamp for a game that is not sold as physical media. Remember the disc version of SingStar for the PS3? Just insert the disc before setting up a PSN Account to a user then start earning the offline trophies as you please! However with the “pre-installed” digital download, you’ll need to set up an account AND connect to an access point. This is not mentioned in the “What Constitutes A Flag?” topic on these forums but unless I’m surely mislead by all of this, earning timestamps for games that aren’t sold on disc or in this case, PS Vita game cards, is eligible for flagging.

So unless the OP has great proof that this all REALLY happened, he’s making this up. Why am I saying this, you ask me? Do you expect complete honesty thoughout all corners of the World Wide Web? Assuming this wasn’t made clear from the very beginning, this is the internet. who do you trust? That’s why dispute threads exist in the first place, so that those who believe are wrongfully flagged get the chance to turn the tables. The more realistic the situation (hope you’ve got your Kodak caremas ready because visual evidence is important!) the more innocence you gain, which the shapes the person people are.

Have discussed with moderators its not flaggable as I am using OFW on the PS vita and it is a common system glitch that many people have had so nothing to worry about it thanks for the imput.

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Hm... Why?

Possible?

Thanks for the support glad to close the matter thank you :)