Rocket Fuelled

xav2010

Hi all !

Someboby, not a psnprofiles member, has earned that trophy !!

What to think ?! he's probably the same who has plat' the game... A cheater ?

No video on youtube, no clues, ... I really wonder how he has beaten this trophy, if he has done regularly...

Edited by xav2010

The fact nobody on here has even done the 10 minute one says it all. I messaged someone on Snooker19's Facebook page about this and they said they would speak to the developers about what the deal is.

I think if they tweaked it to allow completion in the six red format it would be a fairer challenge (so 19 balls in 5 mins).

Yep, i think so.

I'm also in touch with the devs on FB. They discuss about that. 6 red would be a correct deal. I've already cleaned the table under 5 mins ... But like say Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden vocalist... " Be quick or be dead " ^^

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, shortyX said:

Has anyone tried to do this in six reds mode?

Yes. Doesn't work.

They've set it up for 15 reds only. Only trouble is, this is virtually impossible. Well, certainly the 5 minute one is. I reckon the 10 minute one could be done with enough practice. Who will commit to putting themselves through it though if the 5 minute one is effectively locked out?

Edited by JPageMartin36

On 27-4-2019 at 0:26 PM, xav2010 said:

Hi all !

Someboby, not a psnprofiles member, has earned that trophy !!

What to think ?! he's probably the same who has plat' the game... A cheater ?

No video on youtube, no clues, ... I really wonder how he has beaten this trophy, if he has done regularly...

That one achiever is probably Ronnie "The Rocket" himself. If you want some YouTube video, there is this always this one (which is also what the trophy is based on of course, but hopefully many people will know that already):

The problem there is that this guy is the most talented guy to ever pick up a snooker cue.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Rocket Fuelled" is confirmed to be getting patched soon to make it achievable (presumably by making it doable in 6-red? No idea).

No word on "Need for Speed" or that one for winning a million in a season, so I wouldn't clear a space on the mantelpiece for a platinum just yet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/07/2019 at 7:31 PM, DrDoctor1992 said:

After patch 1.06 I can confirm that Rocket-fuelled and Need For Speed now works with 6 reds. I just got them!

I've unlocked both of them too ;-) It works, done it on 1.07 update.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm not entirely sure if they put out an update but i done it on 25th March 2020 in the 6 reds competition. I remember because i completely zoned out and focused on a maximum break in that comp and the trophy popped and i was confused because i thought it had to be on the 15 reds setup. 

• Like 1