Anyone got tips for the new dlc?

Taliesin_2943

I been playing for afew hours and I've got 2 s ranks and I still dunno what's going on and 1 trophy says take out 25 cars but when I go for cars my time runs out if I try to maintain time and shoot cars without fail I run out of time boosters.

they did Jack all to explain what's the point of all this?

I get that higher ranks upgrades the cars supposedly but I'm not seeing any difference it seems mindless.

So tips on how to do everything would be great

• 1 month later...

Runs are the best place to take out 25 cars as they will constantly be getting in front of you and respawn quickly. I found the best car to use is jeep with SMGs and rear grenade launcher. Just keep shooting and drop grenades if you think one is behind you and you should get it easy enough.

The trick to getting s ranks is to keep moving to the next target but don't rush as you'll miss them. Runs are easier than Ranpages because they are linear but if you play the Ranpages you'll eventually find a route where each area leads into the next. Also shoot or run over flags, they are only worth 10 points but they build up your multiplier really quickly and typically have a line before a grouping of targets so you start with an increased multiplayer for big points.

Another trick is if your car is about to blow up, jump out and let it explode/roll away and you'll be able to press circle to reset. This resets your vehicle at full health and replenishes ammo. It also doesn't cost points in Survival. Though it tanks your multiplayer and disables your weapons for a second or two (you can still run targets down) so don't use it unless you need to.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheKirbs said:

Runs are the best place to take out 25 cars as they will constantly be getting in front of you and respawn quickly. I found the best car to use is jeep with SMGs and rear grenade launcher. Just keep shooting and drop grenades if you think one is behind you and you should get it easy enough.

The trick to getting s ranks is to keep moving to the next target but don't rush as you'll miss them. Runs are easier than Ranpages because they are linear but if you play the Ranpages you'll eventually find a route where each area leads into the next. Also shoot or run over flags, they are only worth 10 points but they build up your multiplier really quickly and typically have a line before a grouping of targets so you start with an increased multiplayer for big points.

Another trick is if your car is about to blow up, jump out and let it explode/roll away and you'll be able to press circle to reset. This resets your vehicle at full health and replenishes ammo. It also doesn't cost points in Survival. Though it tanks your multiplayer and disables your weapons for a second or two (you can still run targets down) so don't use it unless you need to.

i'm thinking of getting this game What would you rate the dlc in terms of difficulty?  thought i'd ask since you seem to know how to do it.  Just Cause 3 the only thing i liked about the game were challenges.  Are the challenges in this game any fun? I'm trying to clean up my account and don't want to add anything super difficult so that is sort of why i'm inquiring.

The game itself is not hard, missions are simple, there's plentiful options to destroy your enemies and apart from getting lost a few times I never really struggled. 100% is the make or break due to the tedium. I'd say 3/10.

There's 400+ stunts to do and they get really tiring after a while, only a few are a bit tricky (despite what it says you can use the boosted wingsuit for the wingsuit stunts) but the sheer number is too much. Do not try and do them all at once just pick groups hear and there. I've personally been doing 20 or so during each session.

Weapons and vehicles will all unlock from doing stunts and clearing missions so don't worry about them.

You need to find every location, but really they can be found pretty easily using a map online and just flying across the map in a jet.

Some of the feats are poorly worded but are easy enough to do.

Don't bother with instanced missions to unlock mods, you'll get enough points from missions.

Due to my playstyle I never had this problem but getting to level 14 chaos can be a grind especially after clearing all regions. There's videos online for good grinding spots/methods.

The DLC is pretty simple, it just takes a few tries to figure out the best car and route to take for s-rank. I'm a terrible driver in games but I didn't need to work too hard. The only slightly annoying things are the ar tigers but you can find them online. There's only 15 challenges so it shouldn't take that long to do

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheKirbs said:

The game itself is not hard, missions are simple, there's plentiful options to destroy your enemies and apart from getting lost a few times I never really struggled. 100% is the make or break due to the tedium. I'd say 3/10.

There's 400+ stunts to do and they get really tiring after a while, only a few are a bit tricky (despite what it says you can use the boosted wingsuit for the wingsuit stunts) but the sheer number is too much. Do not try and do them all at once just pick groups hear and there. I've personally been doing 20 or so during each session.

Weapons and vehicles will all unlock from doing stunts and clearing missions so don't worry about them.

You need to find every location, but really they can be found pretty easily using a map online and just flying across the map in a jet.

Some of the feats are poorly worded but are easy enough to do.

Don't bother with instanced missions to unlock mods, you'll get enough points from missions.

Due to my playstyle I never had this problem but getting to level 14 chaos can be a grind especially after clearing all regions. There's videos online for good grinding spots/methods.

The DLC is pretty simple, it just takes a few tries to figure out the best car and route to take for s-rank. I'm a terrible driver in games but I didn't need to work too hard. The only slightly annoying things are the ar tigers but you can find them online. There's only 15 challenges so it shouldn't take that long to do

wow 400 stunts! i think JC3 was only 250 or something.  some of them were pretty difficult mainly just a few wingsuit challenges.  But ok i bought the game so probably start it soon.