Row1789

Any more DLC trophies on the way?

5 posts in this topic

Any one know if we're getting anymore? The last pack didn't come with any trophies. 

The last DLC just included three carnivores, so there wasn't any reason to include trophies with it.

That being said, my advice is to look up a YouTuber named BestInSlot (Best In Slot). He focuses mainly on JWE news and upcoming info. There MAY be DLC coming this summer for the game, but take it with a grain of salt. IF said DLC does happen, it'll probably include trophies since it's not just a dinosaur pack.

Wasn't the Cretaceous pack just 3 Dinos though? Or did they bring a new mode or something with it. I've not been playing too long. 

On 28/04/2019 at 4:54 PM, Row1789 said:

Wasn't the Cretaceous pack just 3 Dinos though? Or did they bring a new mode or something with it. I've not been playing too long. 

There are 2 Cretaceous DLCs i.e the free Cretaceous Challenges that were patched in and the paid Cretaceous Pack. The Cretaceous Pack is just some extra dinosaurs but the Cretaceous Challenges are a substantial free add-on for the Challenge mode.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.