Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMIND DLC Announced

ExHaseo

KH3 DLC officially announced. Will include

Paid -Additional Scenario “ReMIND”

-Limited Cut Episode + Boss

-Secret Episode + Boss

-English VA Option (for JP version)

Free -New Keyblade + New Form

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/531869-kingdom-hearts-3-dlc-remind-limit-episode-secret-episode

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Hopefully it actually gets announced soon. Pretty sure it's just hearsay right now.

It was announced at the KH Orchestra. They do KH announcements at those all the time, and it's been confirmed by multiple sources. It was actually announced.

Cool, was waiting for dlc. When will we get the complete edition? in a super cool collector box thing. Hopefully dont have to wait till Ps5...

25 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

It was announced at the KH Orchestra. They do KH announcements at those all the time, and it's been confirmed by multiple sources. It was actually announced.

Oh I'm not saying I don't believe it. I'd just like to see something official with my own eyes lol.

• Like 1

There's so much stuff they could add by just making use of assets and resources already present in the game, no new worlds or stuff of that nature needed. It wouldn't kill them to add an option to make Don and Goof shut up about emblems and ingredients, either. Repetitive video game dialogue costs lives.

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

New bosses? Now that's a good reason to get back into the game.  Especially since I was one that wasn't as fussed about Critical Mode (cause I don't play these games on that mode... want to enjoy the games after all xD )..  So getting some new bosses would be nice.

i wonder if they would throw sephiroth back in. i mean to me hes overdone now. but who else could be a guest character thats super tough? or a reasonable challenge?

i do hope the extra episodes or whatever they're calling it, plays more on the secret movie. id rather have a secret movie dealt with in dlc form, instead of waiting 6-10years for a new mainline KH. however if they can get a new mainline KH out in say 3 years. thats not so bad. now that they have assets etc.