Easy? How?! 2 lives aren’t enough!

Richtoon

I have spent a hour and still can’t reach 2nd boss.. Did I missed out something? Where’s extra live and save? I only know there have checkpoint at R2 but can’t save the game?! How the hell everybody can complete it 20 - 25 mins?? Cheat code?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

I have spent a hour and still can’t reach 2nd boss.. Did I missed out something? Where’s extra live and save? I only know there have checkpoint at R2 but can’t save the game?! How the hell everybody can complete it 20 - 25 mins?? Cheat code?

its not as hard as you think ... Once I got to the check point it was easy. Just remember the webs that fall down very fast dont count as a hit wont kill you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

are you really gonna make a thread about every game you play being too difficult every time you hit a roadblock?

Because I’m really pissed off with this game! 5 lives would be better!

• Like 2

On 4/28/2019 at 4:59 AM, Richtoon said:

Practice and don't play when you're tired. Tried at 5AM in the morning and couldn't do it. Played it a couple of days later an hour after waking up and had little to no trouble with it,

22 hours ago, Smashero said:

That's correct, this game is not easy.

It is a VERY easy 5 minutes plat.

Anyway... Another "InkSpolsion" type thread.

You keep appearing on all these threads. You're still following me after all these months on PSNP forums -_-

But you are correct, it's another Inksplosion situation

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Nitro said:

You keep appearing on all these threads. You're still following me after all these months on PSNP forums 

I actually find it a bit disturbing that you are almost always commenting my posts... This is a bit awkward I think...

Not sure,but I think it is some kind of stalking... :|

On 4/28/2019 at 1:42 PM, Smashero said:

That's correct, this game is not easy.

It is a VERY easy 5 minutes plat.

Anyway... Another "InkSpolsion" type thread.

i must be awful then. been playing for 3 hours and can't get this stupid level 7 trophy. its the last one i need as well but that boss fight is a mess

19 minutes ago, KilledByMatty said:

i must be awful then. been playing for 3 hours and can't get this stupid level 7 trophy. its the last one i need as well but that boss fight is a mess

Glad I’m not only one! They shoot down really fast! 

If you have problems with easy games like this then I will recommend playing a HARD game for once. Should do you good... You're list is a trainwreck of easy games stacks.

On 28/04/2019 at 3:19 AM, Richtoon said:

Still can’t beat it. No need to lying to us about this game is easy! 

Stop the obvious bumping. Its not reacting to the above posts; spam; and could just be a status update. Somebody wanted to have attention...

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Nitro said:

But you are correct, it's another Inksplosion situation

15 hours ago, Smashero said:

I actually find it a bit disturbing that you are almost always commenting my posts... This is a bit awkward I think...

Not sure,but I think it is some kind of stalking... :|

You 2 playing games in English now .......... next thing you will be telling me it doesn’t have a skip button.

Edited by cjshaitan

9 hours ago, qwerty407 said:

hey dont laugh, I find peasant knight difficult.

Took me just over an hour the first time. The next 5 times it took me under 15 minutes - under 10 minutes.

• Like 1

On 27/04/2019 at 7:59 PM, Richtoon said:

6 minutes on vita, 6 minutes on ps4, got them both platinum'd in 13 minutes, lol