Easy? How?! 2 lives aren’t enough!

Richtoon

Welcome to a time where easy Games could not be easy enough. 
On PS3 there are 5-10 Hour Games were very fast for platinum, today we play on 10 MInute Games to get a Platinum and its still to heavy?

Think the Game hates me too, managed it, and its definitly not hard, but could be pain in the ass to get hit in the last boss.

• 1 month later...
On 30.4.2019 at 10:13 AM, Nitro said:

Took me just over an hour the first time. The next 5 times it took me under 15 minutes - under 10 minutes.

I found this game hard too. Didn't make it in the first time. But then later played this and got lucky. Its not as hard as it sounds. Pretty easy platinum tbh. Now I only need to beat the second boss.

Edited by Wikkibur

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, Wikkibur said:

I found this game hard too. Didn't make it in the first time. But then later played this and got lucky. Its not as hard as it sounds. Pretty easy platinum tbh. Now I only need to beat the second boss.

This, luck is needed here, you need to shoot the UFO and hope for the rapid fire, because without the rapid fire is much harder, BTW easy game 16 minute for the platinum for me.

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 27/4/2019 at 8:59 PM, Richtoon said:

I have spent a hour and still can’t reach 2nd boss.. Did I missed out something? Where’s extra live and save? I only know there have checkpoint at R2 but can’t save the game?! How the hell everybody can complete it 20 - 25 mins?? Cheat code?

All 12 Trophies
26th September 2019  Platinum in 21 minutes, 2 seconds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
11 minutes ago, longplay33 said:

This game is really annoying. I'm trying to kill the boss for 5 days and more I play it more I becoming frustrated. If anyone wants to help me pass the boss via share play I'm more than happy to offer £5/$5/€5 PSN top up and forget about this game ?

I have a service where I earn Plats for people and I do have an ebay page for that specific service where I do charge but as a special offer, this one time offer, for you my friend, I'll do it for free xD Only because it'll take me 5 mins to Platinum :D

I really don't understand how people are struggling with this game. At most 10 minutes I say for beginners but even then, this is such an easy Platinum

the problem with this game is people go into it thinking they are as good as somebody else and they arent. so you expect it to be done in 5 minutes and the faster you try, the more you suck. your either going to ace it right off the bat or your not.its the same with all games like this. i find if im doing horrible at the game i just try a different day. heres a example astro tripper, i went back to astro tripper and re bought it a few days ago and the day i bought it i was getting totally wrecked on the first boss. i completely gave up and almost didnt go back to it. the next day as soon as i woke up and had no anxiety at all i turned it on and beat the boss first try. and then went on to get most of the trophies the rest of the day. i wouldnt of been able to do that the previous day.  the last boss i had to much frusteration for so ill go back one day that im more relaxed. if you play this game on playstation and then vita afterwards youll usually be good enough to do the second run pretty fast. i even had that problem on 36 fragments. most people can knock that game out fast. for me i couldnt. i had to wait until the right day where my mind was relaxed enough to stop trying to get through it as fast as possible and actually focus on playing. i also can admit though im not as good as other players. there is far more talent out there then me. 

Edited by melodicmizery

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...