Richtoon

Easy? How?! 2 lives aren’t enough!

32 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, qwerty407 said:

hey dont laugh, I find peasant knight difficult.

Took me just over an hour the first time. The next 5 times it took me under 15 minutes - under 10 minutes.

On 27/04/2019 at 7:59 PM, Richtoon said:

I have spent a hour and still can’t reach 2nd boss.. Did I missed out something? Where’s extra live and save? I only know there have checkpoint at R2 but can’t save the game?! How the hell everybody can complete it 20 - 25 mins?? Cheat code?

6 minutes on vita, 6 minutes on ps4, got them both platinum'd in 13 minutes, lol

Welcome to a time where easy Games could not be easy enough. 
On PS3 there are 5-10 Hour Games were very fast for platinum, today we play on 10 MInute Games to get a Platinum and its still to heavy?

Think the Game hates me too, managed it, and its definitly not hard, but could be pain in the ass to get hit in the last boss.

Have to admit that the boss on L6 gave me some trouble. Highly suggest having both lives and as many power ups as possible. 

Posted (edited)

On 30.4.2019 at 10:13 AM, Nitro said:

Took me just over an hour the first time. The next 5 times it took me under 15 minutes - under 10 minutes.

I found this game hard too. Didn't make it in the first time. But then later played this and got lucky. Its not as hard as it sounds. Pretty easy platinum tbh. Now I only need to beat the second boss.

Edited by Wikkibur

The only time i died was when the spider boss came from below when i thought he will appear above me lol.

15-25 minutes plat.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, Wikkibur said:

I found this game hard too. Didn't make it in the first time. But then later played this and got lucky. Its not as hard as it sounds. Pretty easy platinum tbh. Now I only need to beat the second boss.

This, luck is needed here, you need to shoot the UFO and hope for the rapid fire, because without the rapid fire is much harder, BTW easy game 16 minute for the platinum for me.

Edited by FlareZero