Any 0% games that you were lucky you deleted from your trophy list?

ARH65512

I have three... 

1. Bloodborne- This might piss off people here since I know there's fans, but I don't like the fact there's no pause function. Any game with no pause function is a no go for me. It ruins my train of thought. 

2. Lego Harry Potter- Got bored when I played it, plus I heard it's glitchy. I only made it past like level 1 but that's it. 

3. Vampyr- I'm one of the few trophy hunters who checks trophy guides, but that's mostly for missables or/and glitch. This game has entire playthrough requiring not to kill anyone or something like that. I wanted to know what it meant but I heard it's glitchy. The game wasn't that good for a minute. 

NBA 2Ksomething. My cousin played it for a few minutes and when he left I deleted it so damn fast lmfao.

These next few were all games that didn't work in the very opening levels so I was lucky to have been able to just delete them instead of hunt them down again.

Medal of Honor Frontline. The game wouldn't allow me to aim or shoot on the beach.

Black Ops II. Massive amounts of freezing and glitching and the first level was impossible to get through. Disc looked fine so I just returned it and chalked it up to bad luck.

Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage. Game kept crashing at a loading screen about halfway through the first stage. (think it was a tutorial level) 

• Like 1

There are a lot actually, but the luckiest one is Oreshika: Tainted bloodlines. I am one of the people, who loads his save on party member's death in X-com and the whole system of Oreshika is not for me. Constantly rotating party members that are active for one in-game year? No, thanks.

Our of the recent ones - Papers, please. The game is great, but it is suffering to play it on vita. Controls are too clunky.

Guitar Hero Smash Hits: Activision swore the servers were just fine but I could never connect. Also some of the trophies were quite hard and I was never really that good at GH games. Luckily no trophies were earned so good riddance.

DC Universe Online: My brother tried this game but you can't earn trophies w/o subscription so it had to go.

Pierhead Aracade, you have to be some kind of super human to be able to do one specific trophy.

So while writing this i noticed someone has earned the platinum and you get major bonus points on the last stage of the mini game.

This actually makes me want to possibly go for it in the future, but it's still easily a 9-10/10 game.

Latest game in my case was The Witness, but don't get me wrong, I see it's a good game with lovely graphics, but definitely not my type - I don't see myself walking on an island and thinking for hours what to do next. And playing this kind of game with a guide is pointless.

I actually really appreciate that kind of trophy list, which don't give you any trophy by just starting the game and doing trivial thing. It "saved" my completion rate a bit, because I didn't have to play a game I didn't find fun.

Trash Panic - deleted as soon as the option was made available (I couldn't even get a single trophy, even if I wanted anyway...). 

Styx (the 1st on ps4), game frozen my ps4 in the first 1 minute of gameplay..  I still would like to play it, but I deleted it and left it on my backlog indefinitely.. 

There's likely a few other non-consequential games that we got on ps+, that I for some reason tried on my main, instead of my alt and then deleted the lists, but I don't remember which games were. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Negan said:

I was thankfully able to delete the Singstar trophy list after accidentally opening it one day whilst clumsily navigating the XMB on my PS3. I think quite a few people have also done this :giggle:

It really annoys me you can't just delete this stupid game :shakefist:

This^

• Like 1