Any 0% games that you were lucky you deleted from your trophy list?

ARH65512

On 4/28/2019 at 6:01 PM, Angus1343 said:

I dunno how some people are saying bloodborne. Best ps4 exclusive imo.

Well that's your opinion. My opinion is that I can't play a game with a lack of pause system since I'm always stopping at one point. Plus, I like to catch a break for a second. 

On 4/27/2019 at 8:50 PM, Folkenio said:

For Honor. Gave it a try when it went "free" on PS+, and got bored before completing the tutorial.

I did the same after the first duel I got destroyed I might give it another try not sure

also Planetside 2 most lag games I have ever tried playing and I have the best wifi I can get 

and quare magic library I sadly got one trophy the day before the server shutdown 

Hunted: The Demon's Forge - A mate bought it over so we could play co-op and we both ended up hating it. He returned it and I was stuck with it on my profile.

There are others but fortunately I've forgotten them.

The Last Remnant Remastered.

Somehow I disliked this game from the beginning, despite being a JRPG-fan.

Then I realized you have to do a very punishing low-level run, to be able to beat the very final boss (The leveling-system in this game is very odd).

After dying a dozen times at an early boss I lost all interest in the game and deleted it. Fortunately I haven't earned any trophy till than.

It's one of the very few games I regret having bought it.

The only one I've had to swerve & got lucky with was The Elder Scrolls Online. I'd left my PS4 on at home & it was installed in there (I have a friend who played it at the time so I'd let him install it as he wanted to show me something on it). I forgot to uninstall it & had someone else use my PS4 as I'd left myself signed in. Luckily I found them on it before they had finished the tutorial so I got them straight off it, uninstalled & deleted the game from my list.

• Like 1

I've got 4 that I'm going to delete from my profile.

The Witcher 3- I'm going to play it eventually, but until I do it's just sitting at a big fat goose egg on my profile.

For Honor- Same reason as the witcher

Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes- I'm gonna play this with my brother in split screen for the co-op trophies, but until we play it it's gonna be at 0

Bakugan Battle Brawlers - The game requires sixaxis controls when playing and my PS3 controller is fake so I need to wait till I get a controller that has sixaxis capabilities

The Witcher 3

played a few hours, turned it back on after a break, realised it had corrupted the data, but luckily I hadn’t earned a trophy yet.

I know some people like it, but I can’t be doing with a game that long if it’s not going to dave my progress properly.

11 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The Witcher 3

played a few hours, turned it back on after a break, realised it had corrupted the data, but luckily I hadn’t earned a trophy yet.

I know some people like it, but I can’t be doing with a game that long if it’s not going to dave my progress properly.

How long ago did that happen to you? Might've been fixed by now or could've been a once off. I've never had any troubles with saves.

2 minutes ago, Feral said:

How long ago did that happen to you? Might've been fixed by now or could've been a once off. I've never had any troubles with saves.

Last year, around summer I think - whenever it was that the game was on a blowout sale, as I remember getting it for cheap.

doesn’t matter though I wasn’t too bummed, I can’t say I was that taken with it from what I played- It felt a bit too self-serious for my tastes. I think that’s why I never powered through and just did the first few hours again.

A fifa game that my friend started playing when he was round years ago. Football bores the shit out of me. 

Some Nba basketball bollocks. 

A fair few ps plus games that I tried and just hated right away. 

There are quite alot that I really wish I hadn't earned a trophy on but did and have tried to get back in to, in all fairness some did grow on me when I gave them the time. One that I really wish I had deleted right away, lords of the fallen. What a shit game! 

On 4/28/2019 at 3:26 PM, hbg said:

I once had my PS3 sent in for repairs and for some reason they installed and started FIFA 12. I'm glad I could remove it from the list even though it took a couple of years.

They did that to test the functionality of the system after doing the repairs. I do the same thing with cheap sports games after doing repairs

There have been some I've deleted already but the only one I can remember off the top of my head is WWE All Stars for the ps3, do like to play the WWE games but with All Stars I couldn't get the hang of the controls or even win a single match. Luckily for me I never got a trophy for it so didn't see myself continuing with it so removed it from my list & haven't played it since

Honestly I'll go with Kingdom Hearts collection and Last of Us. They may be awesome games, and I may still return to them one day, but they have awful trophy lists. Not least confirmed by the fact that I played both for a significant amount of time without unlocking 1 trophy.

Dragon Fin Soup. It crashed on my multiple times before entering the first town, which also meant I earned no trophies on this broken, glitchy mess.

On 4/27/2019 at 9:37 PM, ARH65512 said:

1. Bloodborne- This might piss off people here since I know there's fans, but I don't like the fact there's no pause function. Any game with no pause function is a no go for me. It ruins my train of thought. 

You, sir, have the boorish manners of a Yalie!

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

When can we get the feature to delete any game from are list ... Please make this happen PS5!!!!! 

If you could do that then I think everyone's stats wouldn't be as impressive. An account with 90% completion wouldn't be impressive because for all we know you deleted a bunch a games. 

• Like 1