'Allo

Tianna_Mortis

I've been lurking on PSN Profiles for quite awhile, only registered in December, and now I'm on the fourms.

This is kind of a blast from the past. I haven't posted on fourms in forever.

Anyway. I'll pretty much play anything that catches my interest, but I've really started gravitating into the first person shooter type of games (not Call of Duty, more like Borderlands, Fallout, sci-fi/ horror genre). I've been laid up due to an injury since September, so pretty much all I do is play video games right now. I also stream during the week to make it more engaging for me while everyone is at work.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your injury. I'm jealous of your Skyrim and Kingdom Hearts III platinums!

Thanks! All I have left on Skyrim is the Kill a Legendary Dragon trophy to have 100% of all trophies between the main game and DLC, but I need about 10 more levels on me for them to start spawning and I got bored leveling,

2 hours ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Welcome to the site! I got sad when I seen that FFX at a low percentage. xD But I hope you have a better time here being more active then lurking. :awesome:

LOL! I plan on coming back to it at some point. I started playing it directly after beating FFIX, which I played right after WA3. I needed to take a break from really in depth games for awhile.

• 4 weeks later...