Game breaking bug

Mr_Snipy

13 hours ago, lisue1991-SueLi said:

Don't know its just me or not. The cut scenes have delayed audio....

lisue1991-SueLi.png

Restart your game. This happened to me and it just kept getting worse in other ways. I think after an extended amount of playing it becomes a bit taxing on the system and you just needed to restart it to clear the cache (so to speak). Restarting has gotten rid of all my bugs so far so if anyone else is having continued issues that won't go away give it a go.

The game got a few bugs, like people going throught rocks or juste not moving at all making them easy to kills

And some funny one I found like running on a hitch between a truck and a trailer will make you fly high enough to kill you

Not really a glitch but you know sometime while riding you see random survivor "captured" and send them to any of the camps you want, well one time there was one right in front of Iron mike's camp, you couldnt be closer. After killing everyone I sent him to Iron mike obviously since its 10 feets away and well... He runned the opposite way lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had a bug literally have the whole world disappear only in between the missions “he’s not big on tunes” and “don’t want to join up?” So much is gone that i can’t even do the “don’t want to join up?” mission because the marauders are missing

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019/4/29 at 6:35 PM, Terarded said:

Restart your game. This happened to me and it just kept getting worse in other ways. I think after an extended amount of playing it becomes a bit taxing on the system and you just needed to restart it to clear the cache (so to speak). Restarting has gotten rid of all my bugs so far so if anyone else is having continued issues that won't go away give it a go.

Thanks! Bend Studio uploaded 1.07 patch so problem solved! I had a bug from side quest which blocked me from platinum in the 1st playthrough.... But I like the game anyway. Hope they could pay more attention to de-bug in next game. :)

I have had multiple glitches. Each one is extremely frustrating and I have had to shut the game down completely and restart multiple times to fix the issues. The last one was one of the side quests with Riki where you have to save her from those annoying little zombies on a telephone pole and then need to ride your bike out. Problem? whenever I approached the bike the icon to get on disappeared.