See here for trophy tips

Bizzy_Montana_

• 1 month later...

Got Double Trouble first time playing Black Jack with wife and 2 kids. It just means there were two Blackjacks (21 score) in the same round. Doesn't have to be from a split hand. I was here to check on the online trophies. Good to see online won't be a problem and we can get rest in natural play. Playing cards is something we enjoy so most of the situations will happen eventually.

I suppose we would have to go out of way for a few of the trophies, like playing all the games on all the tables on same session and the online ones.

Helpful trophy tips. Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Thanks for all the tips, it helped a lot! For RNG poker trophies I used 2 phones with auto clicker app installed, and it worked great. I also recommend turning on wifi hotspot in the game's settings, it makes the connection more stable than connecting trough wifi as it lets your ps4 to be connected with a cable. Royal flush took me 160h, I would say odds in the game are a bit better than in actual poker, good luck to anyone that will go for it

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bizzy_Montana_ timpurnat

What Autoclickers would you recommend? Not all autoclickers are the same, and I only found two that you can control to click in two places. Both of which require you to pay after a certain amount of time. So how do you go about setting the autoclicker for an extended period of time? All I need is straight and royal flush trophies.

Edited by Redstar939

48 minutes ago, Redstar939 said:

Bizzy_Montana_ timpurnat

What Autoclickers would you recommend? Not all autoclickers are the same, and I only found two that you can control to click in two places. Both of which require you to pay after a certain amount of time. So how do you go about setting the autoclicker for an extended period of time? All I need is straight and royal flush trophies.

If I remember correctly it was an app called, automatic clicker, it seems to be removed from Android store now, but you can probably find a backup of it or its variations on any android apk archive sites

• Like 1