What's the most trophies you've earned in one month?

MidnightDragon

Mine is pretty recent.

• March 2019 - 142 trophies. 

After getting only 8 trophies in January due to holidays and grinding towards the last Red Dead Redemption 2 single player trophies, I played a couple of nice but shorter games. The FFXV Ardyn DLC came out in March as well, and I got my PSVR, so platted Thumper and Déraciné, as well as Pyre and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. 

November 2008 - 155 Trophies.

Now that's pretty weak compared to some of you in here, especially cause I was a school lad back in 2008 and had all the time in the world. I've never reached higher than that in 11 years despite the fact I've not stopped trophy hunting. Being an adult sucks :( .

December 2018 - 131 trophies

I’m surprised this is so high. Looking back, it was because I played 2 God of War games (pretty easy platinums) and a LEGO game, as well as a few other titles mixed in there, so trophies weren’t too hard to come by. Also, I was on winter break for most of the month so that didn’t hurt either :dance:

October 2016 , 1121 trophies.

I remember I was so close to #1 in the leaderboard of my country and even though I wasnt thinking about it , when I came that close I really wanted to do it. Whorish month with a lot easy and cheap and soooooo boring games. Im glad its over cause I'm not doing it again !

I've done 392 on PSN in November 2018, mostly from a round of every Steins;Gate game and clearing some ezpz games out of my backlog. My record on Xbox is a little higher thanks to the gamerscore league. I earned 741 achievements in February 2019.

On 28.4.2019 at 9:39 PM, Fat Chocobo said:

Didn't see this anywhere. That being said, I was looking at my trophy log today. I was wondering what's the most trophies you've earned in one month? For me, it's 249 in July 2017. The closest I've gotten since then was 193 last August. Tempted to try and break that sometime, but we'll see. 

Reaölly don't know and don't care :)