Any Day by Day guides to maximize play through 1?

sepheroithisgod

When I played Persona 5, I used a detailed google doc that listed every activity to do each day to max out stats, max out social links, and other trophies but didn't spoil anything. Is there anything similar for this? Haven't played P4 yet, so wanted to find a guide that won't spoil the game, but maximize what I do.

Look at GameFAQs, there are MAX social link guides there. 

It lists activities and answers, but it may be hard to follow on a fresh playthrough (I think that it requires tons of Yen grind to keep the right personas around, since you should use a matching persona all the time + the social skills). 

That's the guides that I use for the Persona games, and I know that there's a schedule guide for the 3 versions of P3, both P4 and P5 there (I think that all are from the same author, so I'm actually used to that way of writing, but I usually only follow it on NG+, focusing on maxing the social skills on the first playthrough). 

Edit: That's the link. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64630

This kind of guides usually don't have much spoilers, since it uses numbers to say what to do, and it only makes sense in the actual day. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Look at GameFAQs, there are MAX social link guides there. 

It lists activities and answers, but it may be hard to follow on a fresh playthrough (I think that it requires tons of Yen grind to keep the right personas around, since you should use a matching persona all the time + the social skills). 

That's the guides that I use for the Persona games, and I know that there's a schedule guide for the 3 versions of P3, both P4 and P5 there (I think that all are from the same author, so I'm actually used to that way of writing, but I usually only follow it on NG+, focusing on maxing the social skills on the first playthrough). 

Edit: That's the link. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64630

This kind of guides usually don't have much spoilers, since it uses numbers to say what to do, and it only makes sense in the actual day. 

Thanks for the link. I'll give this a go. I know there needs to be two playthroughs but wanna make sure I maximize what gets done in one.

Ok, I usually just think that the grind for money early on is to big to keep the game enjoyable for a first playthrough. 

Said that, I recently started replaying P3P from fresh (actually I had only the retail version of it, and recently got the digital version to play on Vita) and I'm following the guide from the start. 

I also plan to follow it when I get around to double plat P4G, since I'm familiar with the game anyway, just replaying for the story and extra plat. 

I just don't remember if that guide is compatible with the "read all books" and "catch the big fish" trophies. 

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, I usually just think that the grind for money early on is to big to keep the game enjoyable for a first playthrough. 

Said that, I recently started replaying P3P from fresh (actually I had only the retail version of it, and recently got the digital version to play on Vita) and I'm following the guide from the start. 

I also plan to follow it when I get around to double plat P4G, since I'm familiar with the game anyway, just replaying for the story and extra plat. 

I just don't remember if that guide is compatible with the "read all books" and "catch the big fish" trophies. 

According to the notes, it says it takes care of the books, but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the tips.

• 1 month later...