Can’t purchase episodes or season pass

asooo1469

Just downloaded the game yesterday, is there any way to purchase the season pass? Tried to buy it but says unavailable in the store. Episodes are still there but it says I need the season pass. Can’t get the other trophies haha. Would buying the physical copy work instead?

• Like 1

I tried PS store, looks like it’s been removed. In the in-game store, it takes you to a ps store link but an error comes up when you try to purchase it.

Gamelord-2007, if you have a chance could you try the disc out and let us know?

Edited by asooo1469

I'd be interested to know this as well.  I have the PS3 version.

So checking the old backlog revealed I have half a dozen Telltale games I haven't started yet, most of which are downloads.  I really hope I can still play them, since I don't recall hearing of a server shutdown or anything.

So checking the PSN store, the GoT episodes do say 'unavailable', but the Batman, Walking Dead, and Wolf Among Us are all still available to purchase, which means they must be playable digitally.

Edited by IntroPhenom

Not GOT, but I literally played Telltale Batman PS3 last week. I have the season pass disc, and didn't DL any episode until I was ready to play them. So, I was able to DL 4 episodes last week from the disc. If Batman works fine, GOT should as well. FYI with both there is no code, the disc is access to the episodes in the store. 

• Like 2

I installed it on an alt account and it say purchased and installed for all episodes except the last one which says coming soon. Interestingly, my alt account is based in HK and the digital version is on their store but says unavailable on the Irish store. I tried to see if I could download episode 6 from there but it costs money.

14 minutes ago, gamelord-2007 said:

I installed it on an alt account and it say purchased and installed for all episodes except the last one which says coming soon. Interestingly, my alt account is based in HK and the digital version is on their store but says unavailable on the Irish store. I tried to see if I could download episode 6 from there but it costs money.

I can check on mine when I get home- I still have the disc somewhere....I'll see what it will allow me to start to DL (I'm in the US) this wont be for another 8 hours or so though. 

8 hours ago, asooo1469 said:

I tried PS store, looks like it’s been removed. In the in-game store, it takes you to a ps store link but an error comes up when you try to purchase it.

Gamelord-2007, if you have a chance could you try the disc out and let us know?

Game of Thrones still available in Southeast Asia PS Store (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, etc) nLQnJM6.jpg

In this pic, it's from Malaysia PS Store. 

You can buy the related country PS Prepaid cards from here

16 hours ago, asooo1469 said:

Update: I tried the physical copy and it worked! (US region)

Episodes 1-5 were already there and Episode 6 downloaded from store with no issues

What did you do to download the sixth episode? It keeps saying coming soon for me or do I need to play on my own region to get it downloaded as I was trying it from a different region from my own (playing on HK alt account with a region 2 disc and from Ireland)?

EDIT: Nevermind, I loaded it on my main account and was taken to the store to download the last episode so looks like that is sorted, probably was a region issue when I tried it on my alt account.

Edited by gamelord-2007

• 3 weeks later...
On 30-4-2019 at 9:20 AM, gamelord-2007 said:

What did you do to download the sixth episode? It keeps saying coming soon for me or do I need to play on my own region to get it downloaded as I was trying it from a different region from my own (playing on HK alt account with a region 2 disc and from Ireland)?

EDIT: Nevermind, I loaded it on my main account and was taken to the store to download the last episode so looks like that is sorted, probably was a region issue when I tried it on my alt account.

So I will still be able to obtain the plat if I buy the game at my local game store? Episode 1-5 are on the disc but I'm not sure how I'm going to get episode 6 if everything has been taken off the PS store.

1 hour ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

So I will still be able to obtain the plat if I buy the game at my local game store? Episode 1-5 are on the disc but I'm not sure how I'm going to get episode 6 if everything has been taken off the PS store.

Well when I tried it on my main account, it said I could download it when I loaded the game up so I just clicked on it and it brought me to the store listing for episode 6 and I just downloaded it so it should be fine if you have the disk.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 22/05/2019 at 6:57 PM, gamelord-2007 said:

Well when I tried it on my main account, it said I could download it when I loaded the game up so I just clicked on it and it brought me to the store listing for episode 6 and I just downloaded it so it should be fine if you have the disk.

I can confirm this for the PS3 disc (Australia/Region 2/BLES02215) which I recently bought second hand at CEX for $8 (AUD).

Upon visiting the main menu I selected “Episodes”, here it said Episode Six was “purchased, but not downloaded” so I selected that, taking me to an in-game PS Store menu prompting me to download Episode Six. The content downloaded and installed 45 minutes later without any issues.

Edited by PMV
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought the disc version a while back and started it yesterday to find out I could not download the 6th (and final) episode. I tried the tips mentioned above but that did not work for me (I'm from Belgium).

I was able to solve it today by:

• Creating an US account
  • Login on PS4 with the newly created account
  • Startup the game
  • Go to "Episodes" and click on "Download Episode 6". 
  • Wait until the episode is installed and close game
  • Swap back to real account and start the game. Episode 6 was detected and had the "Purchased and Installed" state.

Not sure how long this trick will work. So I suggest going through all your telltale games and try to download all episodes asap ?. 

• Like 1