Optinooby

Just got Platinum, any questions???

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I duped all the way which cut the time considerably, my save file play time was at 44 hours when it popped. I'd left the game on quite a bit though so 40hrs may be a safer estimate.

 

I duped almost all the way and duping in this game is very very simple and fast. If I didn't dupe, I believe this could be over a 100hr platinum so it all depends how much time you have to spend. 

 

By the time I got 95% of the trophies, I still had the last story one. The story can start to drag, I thought I would have easily got story trophies before some of the others.

 

Nothings missable and relationship wise for trophies you just need to work with I tink the names are Gust and Phyllis. It's best let Gust propsose first, accept then get a divorce, then reload a save before you accepted the proposal and go with Phyllis. Reason being is accepting Gusts proposal will drop progress considerably with other relationships and progress is slow. So you get the Gust and divorce trophies, reload and carry on with Phyllis.

 

Difficulty wise its very simple if you dupe, if not it all depends on your build level and may required you to mine a bit more to level up if some dungeons are too hard. Although you cant really farm levels quickly with the dupe, you can dupe rare consumables that grant a permament +1 to a certain stat. My atk went from 100 to 7000 and my def and hp hit similar levels lol.

 

Fairly fun game, feels like a 3D stardew valley, but when I picked it up I thought it would be faster paced, I was wrong which is why I decided to speed through it.

 

So, if you don't want to dupe, look at spending over 100hrs, if you do choose to dupe, you can plat this in less than 50hrs but be quick because the dupe may be patched at some point.

 

Any questions, please ask ;) 

 

 

Edited by Optinooby
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i might need some help. For the Gust trophy, how high the relationship with him has to be ? Is friend status enough ? Does he have to make the proposal to unlock the trophy ?

 

Thank you for the answer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cedom02830 said:

Hello i might need some help. For the Gust trophy, how high the relationship with him has to be ? Is friend status enough ? Does he have to make the proposal to unlock the trophy ?

 

Thank you for the answer.

 

8 hearts iirc before u reach the propose stage.

 

Dont propose to him though, just wait and do.any mission that lead to him, I think somebody else gives you the actual proposal quest. It will then lead to to Gust, he will propose then you just have to accept.

 

Then.once married in the church after, gift him the item from the mysterious man.merchant that grants a divorce for that trophy.

 

Then I recommend reloading save before and refusing the proposal, otherwise ur levels with others will decrease, especially Phyliis who has a trophy.

 

The mysterious man appears on.the map on.the 27th/28th of each month and walks from.the harbor to town.

 

Hope that helps ;)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

City transporter trophy is missable. 

 

 

 

Oh yea, should have mentioned that. I actually got a 6th dee dee transport later in.the year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

 

8 hearts iirc before u reach the propose stage.

 

Dont propose to him though, just wait and do.any mission that lead to him, I think somebody else gives you the actual proposal quest. It will then lead to to Gust, he will propose then you just have to accept.

 

Then.once married in the church after, gift him the item from the mysterious man.merchant that grants a divorce for that trophy.

 

Then I recommend reloading save before and refusing the proposal, otherwise ur levels with others will decrease, especially Phyliis who has a trophy.

 

The mysterious man appears on.the map on.the 27th/28th of each month and walks from.the harbor to town.

 

Hope that helps ;)

 

Thank you for the answer. Does it matter if you are a boy ? Does Gust still propose ? Because i'm a boy in the game and i don't want to restart the game, i will already have to because i missed the dee dee trophy.

Edited by cedom02830
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, cedom02830 said:

Thank you for the answer. Does it matter if you are a boy ? Does Gust still propose ? Because i'm a boy in the game and i don't want to restart the game, i will already have to because i missed the dee dee trophy.

 

I was a boy, doesnt matter.

 

If I was you, I would backup ur main, then quickly start a new game and get dee dee trophy before the dupe glitch is patched.

 

Dont take any dee dee missions until u have all 5 dee dee buses ready, then take them on a Sat, that way higgins cant take any.

 

Also, u can do all dee dee missions on the same day, they are not locked to 1 a day like normal commerce..this applies to all the missions on a larger rectangular sheet btw. U still must do the one at a time though before u can take another.

 

When u do the first dee dee transport mission, u automatically get a dee dee stop mission, dont be put off by this, u can leave that and still grab the dee dee transport missions while that is active.

 

I literally got prepared, then took and completed all 5 dee dee missions in.about 60secs.

 

Also, for the S rank trophy u need 17500 points. This translates to doing a mission.almost EVERY day so.make sure u do. Wheh the year finishes ur points are reset.

 

I got the S rank trophy it the middle of the last month and that was doing a mission every day. So.u have some days to spare but not many

Edited by Optinooby
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

 

I was a boy, doesnt matter.

 

If I was you, I would backup ur main, then quickly start a new game and get dee dee trophy before the dupe glitch is patched.

 

Dont take any dee dee missions until u have all 5 dee dee buses ready, then take them on a Sat, that way higgins cant take any.

 

Also, u can do all dee dee missions on the same day, they are not locked to 1 a day like normal commerce..this applies to all the missions on a larger rectangular sheet btw. U still must do the one at a time though before u can take another.

 

When u do the first dee dee transport mission, u automatically get a dee dee stop mission, dont be put off by this, u cant leave that and still grab the dee dee transport missions while that is active.

 

I literally got prepared, then took and completed all 5 dee dee missions in.about 60secs.

 

Also, for the S rank trophy u need 17500 points. This translates to doing a mission.almost EVERY day so.make sure u do. Wheh the year finishes ur points are reset.

 

I got the S rank trophy it the middle of the last month and that was doing a mission every day. So.u have some days to spare but not many

Can you explain how to perform the dupe ? Because I tried and it doesn't work, I dont know if I did it the right way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

you literally highlight a item in the inventory, make sure you have spare slots in the top inventory slots and quick inventory slots, then just press square and triangle really fast. Once you have done a few, press L3 to sort them then repeat with bigger quantities.

 

You may find it easier to brush your finger from square to triangle lightly in one continuous stroke as if you are rubbing the controller (sounds a bit weird i know ;). If its not working, just play about with it for a minute, When brushing my finger over it, I find slightly depressing the square button and pressing the triangle button bit harder at the end of the stroke works well.

 

Don't press them as fast as you possibly can as it wont work, you  must be a few split seconds just after ur fastest presses. But start on ur fastest press, then work backwards pressing them a little tiny bit slower each time, like a fraction slower. Its very close to the fastest u could press them, but slightly off.

Edited by Optinooby
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

you literally highlight a item in the inventory, make sure you have spare slots in the top inventory slots and quick inventory slots, then just press square and triangle really fast. Once you have done a few, press L3 to sort them then repeat with bigger quantities.

 

You may find it easier to brush your finger from square to triangle lightly in one continuous stroke as if you are rubbing the controller (sounds a bit weird i know ;). If its not working, just play about with it for a minute, When brushing my finger over it, I find slightly depressing the square button and pressing the triangle button bit harder at the end of the stroke works well.

 

Don't press them as fast as you possibly can as it wont work, you  must be a few split seconds just after ur fastest presses. But start on ur fastest press, then work backwards pressing them a little tiny bit slower each time, like a fraction slower. Its very close to the fastest u could press them, but slightly off.

Thank you I got it, it works very well ;)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I’ve worked out what you mean by dupe , but it keeps duping it but it’s quantity is 0 ? Therefore I can’t use the item? Any ideas?

 

Update - Don’t worry, I wasn’t stacking them and that changed it (:

Edited by Lambiiexo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lambiiexo said:

I’ve worked out what you mean by dupe , but it keeps duping it but it’s quantity is 0 ? Therefore I can’t use the item? Any ideas?

 

Update - Don’t worry, I wasn’t stacking them and that changed it (:

What does dupe mean in this context? Lol. I don't have the game yet since the physical version isnt out quite yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 1:21 AM, Optinooby said:

Also, for the S rank trophy u need 17500 points. This translates to doing a mission.almost EVERY day so.make sure u do. Wheh the year finishes ur points are reset.

 

I got the S rank trophy it the middle of the last month and that was doing a mission every day. So.u have some days to spare but not many

Unless this is different than the xbox one version this is misleading. The leaderboards do in fact reset spring 1 of each year, but you dont lose your overall D,C,B,A, or S rank and the point total is cumulative over the years even if the leaderboards isnt. I had 17k points at the end of year 1, leaderboard reset and when I had gotten 500 more points on day 5 of year 2 the achievement popped. I'd assume it's the same on playstation.

 

You just have to get 17.5k reputation points over the course of the game to unlock S rank, doesnt have to be in one year.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nicklesminer said:

Unless this is different than the xbox one version this is misleading. The leaderboards do in fact reset spring 1 of each year, but you dont lose your overall D,C,B,A, or S rank and the point total is cumulative over the years even if the leaderboards isnt. I had 17k points at the end of year 1, leaderboard reset and when I had gotten 500 more points on day 5 of year 2 the achievement popped. I'd assume it's the same on playstation.

 

You just have to get 17.5k reputation points over the course of the game to unlock S rank, doesnt have to be in one year.

 

Hmm interesting, I honestly never knew that, I will have to load up my game and have a look.

 

I just saw my points at 0, I cant say what the rank said as dont think I looked at that.

 

Its about time u got a PS4 ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M-3llo-W said:

Patch is there. No more duping

Really, damn, glad I got in while it was available!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You could still dupe while you were in a purchase screen or opening a box/chest.  There was a patch today though and I stopped it downloading.  I'm going to try it on my boyfriend's PS4 and see if it was completely patched out now. 

 

Edit: I've tried on the newest update and you can in fact still duplicate.

Press SQUARE and TRIANGLE nearly at the same time.  I put my finger in between the buttons to do it.  You cannot duplicate an item while in the inventory screen, you MUST be at a shop or open storage.  I personally found this glitch a bit easier to pull off once I figured it out.  

Edited by azariaspice
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.