Your IP has been blocked temporarily due to too many update requests

My first IP block and I hardly update anyone else’s accounts, really just my own. I am a premium member, not that it makes any difference. Thankfully I can still update my own profile no problems, but now that I know I can’t update other accounts, it makes me want to!! ?  

I got blocked as well. I don’t update any other profiles, but mine. Being a premium, we get the possibility to update every minute. However, it seems that we shouldn’t be updating often at all

• Like 1

I think maybe this is a site glitch? I'm not experiencing this problem at the moment but when I did last year all I was doing is updating my own profile twice a day. I think anyone can be hit by this. The fact that it can happen to people with premium accounts makes me not want to upgrade to premium.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 16/05/2021 at 3:00 AM, Sn1per666999 said:

I think maybe this is a site glitch? I'm not experiencing this problem at the moment but when I did last year all I was doing is updating my own profile twice a day. I think anyone can be hit by this. The fact that it can happen to people with premium accounts makes me not want to upgrade to premium.

It is a site glitch. One that the owner refuses to fix.

Here we go again, Sly. ? @Sly Ripper

https://prnt.sc/16bk1m2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never had this issue before but now I am getting this message to.

Update: updated it just now, seems fixed…for now.

2nd Update: 3 hours later and I am getting this error message again…seriously somebody please do something about this problem.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

I've had this alleged glitch happened to me once, because, I probably was updating too often during a 24 hour time period. Pretty sure I went to bed and by the time I woke up the next day it was back to normal.  Seems like a lot of people who have this issue seem to not be premium members ... I'd say you can probably afford the mere $15 or whatever it is to become a premium member and you should have no problems as you can update basically every other minute

On 12/12/2021 at 6:18 AM, jrod2510 said:

I've had this alleged glitch happened to me once, because, I probably was updating too often during a 24 hour time period. Pretty sure I went to bed and by the time I woke up the next day it was back to normal.  Seems like a lot of people who have this issue seem to not be premium members ... I'd say you can probably afford the mere $15 or whatever it is to become a premium member and you should have no problems as you can update basically every other minute

I've been lifetime premium for many years and I've had it happen to me recently, and it lasted more than a month