Trophy Thoughts ?!?

cynical_fate

L4761cb.png

Taking a look at the list on steam were the game came out march 6th, it seems like it has quite a few easy ones but has a couple still sitting at the 0% I wasn't able to take a look at any of the videos out for it, since I'm at work but the screenshots and the idea of the game seem like a lot of fun though. I think I'm going to pick this one up even if it ends up having a couple of hard ones.

Edited by cynical_fate

1 minute ago, Cobby said:

Who cares about the trophies. It's 10tons Ltd, They're generally pretty solid for fun games - Shameless plug for Tesla Vs Lovecraft, go have fun!!

So true! That's how I felt but it's got a pretty decent looking list, I just know some people avoid those with hard trophies

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cobby said:

People who don't enjoy fun maybe ... :stalker: 

Exactly I have played lots of fun things I know I'll never 100% but it's good to just have some fun.

28 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

You play as a necromancer and you control an army of zombies to conquer the world. Sounds awesome!

The trophies look like they’re pretty Grundy, with conquering every area and completing every quest. But hopefully they will come naturally as you play the game.

I'm hoping that's the case a lot of it does seem like it would be along the way, other then the secret areas and stuff like that.

Edited by cynical_fate

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the plat. Here are my thoughts and discoveries:

- It took me 9 hours, without any guide

- If you (like me) played either druid or necromancer in diablo 2, and never attacked with your hero, this is basically that, with a plat (which is awesome)

- You are not playing this game for the story

- As long as you don't start new game plus, nothing will be missable. And it will be very clear when you are about to start new game plus

- When you have found the first couple of secrets, it becomes clear what you are looking for, when looking for a secret

- Wait with Grim Reaper trophy til new game plus. It's really easy to do, in the first area, if you have the right item.

- You will earn all the grindy trophies, before you get to the last boss.

- If you are thinking about buying this game, you should. If you don't think it's a game for you, buy it anyways! it's awesome!

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
On 5/17/2019 at 6:36 AM, Jaaslet said:

- Wait with Grim Reaper trophy til new game plus. It's really easy to do, in the first area, if you have the right item.

Not necessary at all. Northern Wall will be the second place you visit in the game (I'm not counting "The Chickening", that's just an intro level and you can't even revisit it anyway once you leave). So anyway, Northern Wall...

Leave at least a house or two standing and progress the game, get stronger, get better gear and then come back to this level (remember to have a scythe equipped). Kill 3 enemies with one attack and there ya have it. Back up your save beforehand though just to be safe in case you don't manage to do it so you can keep retrying until you do.

On another note, I have no idea why you found this game to be "awesome". It's mind numbingly repetitive, boring and at times can be pretty frustrating. From start to finish you'll be doing the same goddamn thing over and over again. Awesome my ass! After a few hours of doing the same shit over and over again it loses its charm.

Oh and by the way, this game took you 17 hours and 5 minutes to platinum so why are you bullshitting with the whole "It took me 9 hours"? I knew something wasn't right when you said 9 hours because I was thinking to myself how the hell is that even possible, no way he completed it that fast. Sure enough when I looked at your profile it took you waaay longer than what you stated, almost double the amount of time. Why tell such a petty lie?
Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1