Which DLC events require cars from being in lvl 15 club?

Varhur

I heard that some DLC packs might become impossible to complete, due to them requiring a car that's avaiable from lvl 15 club. As we know, in March 2020, online will be shutdown, making clubs unavaiable and cars associated with clubs too.

Can someone confirm/disconfirm that, and if it's true, which events i should prioritize?

• 3 weeks later...

The Bentley continental GT V8 is needed for a race in the Torque dlc (or was it RPM?)

The BAC Mono is needed for a race in the Velocity dlc

The Volkswagen Golf GTI is needed for a race in Unite In Speed dlc

I havent played every event yet but i guess every club car is required for a specific event.

This is a bit of the shot in the dark, but has anyone tried entering those events offline, just in case the games allows you to use the cars anyway for those events only? It sounds like something that they might have considered, rather than locking you out of DLC content you paid for just because you don't own the only car you can use in it.

When I was completing all the DLC tours, in some events I was able to use "locked" cars (like the LaFerrari and Renault RS 01) even though you have to complete special objectives to actually use them in custom races. Maybe it works the same for Club cars ?

Edit : So I tried what NamoPh said, I used both my main account which is part of a level 30 club, and a dummy account with no progress. 

If you have already unlocked a car by being part of a club, you can still use it offline in those specific events, and in custom races.

If you haven't unlocked a car, you can still use it offline but only in these events. It seems after the servers are pulled, these cars will be locked off outside of career races.

Edited by FR_Gigastor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FR_Gigastor said:

When I was completing all the DLC tours, in some events I was able to use "locked" cars (like the LaFerrari and Renault RS 01) even though you have to complete special objectives to actually use them in custom races. Maybe it works the same for Club cars ?

Edit : So I tried what NamoPh said, I used both my main account which is part of a level 30 club, and a dummy account with no progress. 

If you have already unlocked a car by being part of a club, you can still use it offline in those specific events, and in custom races.

If you haven't unlocked a car, you can still use it offline but only in these events. It seems after the servers are pulled, these cars will be locked off outside of career races.

So, if i would get the plat before shutdown and started DLC packs after shutdown, i would be able to 100% the game?

4 minutes ago, Varhur said:

So, if i would get the plat before shutdown and started DLC packs after shutdown, i would be able to 100% the game?

How about doing it right now? In this case you wouldn't have to worry about what happens after shutdown. Just saying.

Just now, AvengedEvil said:

How about doing it right now? In this case you wouldn't have to worry about what happens after shutdown. Just saying.

I'm waiting to get myself PS4, after that i'll need PS+ and i wanted to finish DriveClub Bikes as well. Plus, that was just custom situation, i wouldn't wait for 100%-ing the game to the shutdown.

Well theoretically, if you were to efficiently get the plat before shutdown, that would be a long and boring grind, but you'd be Club Level 15 anyway, even before finishing the main Tour. If by 100% you mean doing absolutely everything the game has to offer, I think some accolades are related to online stuff.

It would be wise to mop up any online related stuff (Clubs, player challenges, replay) on DC & Bikes before shutdown.

Edited by FR_Gigastor

On 5/18/2019 at 0:09 PM, FR_Gigastor said:

So what I get from that is, it doesn't matter if you are online or have even unlocked the car, the game will allow you to run those races anyway?

On 5/18/2019 at 1:58 PM, AvengedEvil said:

I mean I'll likely do those before shutdown anyway just to be sure, but as others have pointed out the game is quite lengthy and I'd like to do it at my own pace if I'm able to.