bigpaul83

Mortal kombat 11 tutorial even that’s hard help advice

104 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys does anyone else find the MK11 tutorial really hard ??  I have done all basic all advanced  and now stuck on strategy  tutorial  combo limitations  and all after I need to get through this damn training part I know there is a demo to watch but even so it’s all so hard to do ....I don’t want to be stuck with the only trophy left for me to get is complete the strategy training  any advice and help would be apreciated  I need to finish the combo strategy training to get the troopy  and Shao Kohn 

Edited by bigpaul83
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I did the Advanced and Strategy ones and only found one slighlty hard/annoying (something about a regular block, followed by a low flawless block and punish). 

 

The only one that I had troubles was a cancel move from Kollector, and that one I did had to look online, just to find out that the game info on how to do it is wrong.. 

 

And, ya, I'm leaving for basic tutorial trophy for last trophy of the game.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yeh that’s what I’m up to the cancel moves in strategy \combo  can’t seem to even get close to getting it done 

Edited by bigpaul83
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bigpaul83 said:

Hey guy does anyone else find the MK11 tutorial really hard ??  I have done all basic all advanced  and now stuck on strategy  tutorial  combo limitations  and all after I need to get through this damn training part I know there is a demo to watch but even so it’s all so hard to do ....I don’t want to be stuck with the only trophy left for me to get is complete the strategy training  any advice and help would be apreciated  I need to finish the combo strategy training to get the troopy  and Shao Kohn 

 

These are super difficult for me, I sort of just stopped trying.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a rookie, and I didn't find them too bad. The only ones I found difficult were with cancel moves. I found that the 'demo' even messed it up in the strategy tutorials sometimes, so you couldn't really use it for assistance. At least 3 are literally broken. Superb game, but the tutorials weren't well made.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phantomfear9494 said:

I'm a rookie, and I didn't find them too bad. The only ones I found difficult were with cancel moves. I found that the 'demo' even messed it up in the strategy tutorials sometimes, so you couldn't really use it for assistance. At least 3 are literally broken. Superb game, but the tutorials weren't well made.

Hey man yeh I’m up to the cancel move kombo  in strategy do u kmow anywhere that has a good assistance guide  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being left handed sux  trying to do all of these with right hand is no good someone needs to create a controller for people that are left handed have to turn the ps4 controller upset down to have a shot at doing  these cancel moves n kombos it’s no good 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh good i thought i was the only one with trouble in them...i cant do the combo in basic with scorpion with the augmented grab followed by the 3 hit combo. Game jsut wont take my inputs or whatever.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I been having this problem. I believe it's just a glitch in the game because when I click to see the demo even the game ant doing it right on some of them. I did a few yesterday just for s fun n got 2 done that been given me problems. You just gota keep at it and try to just luck up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those asking about the cancel moves, it's Down Down to cancel, not Toward Toward. The game had it written wrong but the newest patch fixed it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too am having problems, the later tutorials are really horrendous with combinations and button timing, shame the AI cant do this for us! They should pissing do away with tutorial trophies in future games, the button demo doesnt really help me much either, shoddy designed system!

Worried this will wreck my plat now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been having difficulties as well. The damn strategy tutorial Raiden combo is killing me! All the others I feel I can do but that one I’m either too slow or my timing is off.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vtull said:

Been having difficulties as well. The damn strategy tutorial Raiden combo is killing me! All the others I feel I can do but that one I’m either too slow or my timing is off.

 

Raiden is where I just gave up

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigpaul83 said:

Hey man yeh I’m up to the cancel move kombo  in strategy do u kmow anywhere that has a good assistance guide  

 

I sadly don't. Generally speaking, you have to do cancel kombos lightning quick. Just imagine combining the kombo before and the cancel into one kombo 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, bigpaul83 said:

Being left handed sux  trying to do all of these with right hand is no good someone needs to create a controller for people that are left handed have to turn the ps4 controller upset down to have a shot at doing  these cancel moves n kombos it’s no good 

What? Seriously? So you use the DS4 upside-down in every game? 

 

I will never understand this kind of complaints... If there were "left hand" controllers and you learned to play with them, using the ones we always had would feel hard, but you never had a "left hand" controller, so how is that even a problem? 

 

I see similar things in a lot of stuff from some left handed people (or their parents), but I seriously never understood that.. The world is designed mainly for right handed people, so left handed people just have to adapt.

 

And I'm saying this as a left handed person myself, well, at least as far as writing goes.. Although there's quite a few things that I do with either hand (like using a knife or scissor or a pc mouse), but I don't think that's all that big of a deal, and any left handed person should be able to use their right hand for easy tasks (specially when there was never a left hand option to begin with, like Playstation controllers). 

 

Sorry for the little rant, but as I said, I'm left handed and I just find it a stupid excuse to bring that up as a "handicap" in most situations.

 

On topic: someone already explained the mistake on the tutorials, knowing that, the only real hard thing is getting the timing for the flawless blocks down (that was kind of annoying and even if I did the tutorials, I'm 100% sure that my timing was way off, even in that scripted environment..). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

What? Seriously? So you use the DS4 upside-down in every game? 

 

I will never understand this kind of complaints... If there were "left hand" controllers and you learned to play with them, using the ones we always had would feel hard, but you never had a "left hand" controller, so how is that even a problem? 

 

I see similar things in a lot of stuff from some left handed people (or their parents), but I seriously never understood that.. The world is designed mainly for right handed people, so left handed people just have to adapt.

 

And I'm saying this as a left handed person myself, well, at least as far as writing goes.. Although there's quite a few things that I do with either hand (like using a knife or scissor or a pc mouse), but I don't think that's all that big of a deal, and any left handed person should be able to use their right hand for easy tasks (specially when there was never a left hand option to begin with, like Playstation controllers). 

 

Sorry for the little rant, but as I said, I'm left handed and I just find it a stupid excuse to bring that up as a "handicap" in most situations.

 

On topic: someone already explained the mistake on the tutorials, knowing that, the only real hard thing is getting the timing for the flawless blocks down (that was kind of annoying and even if I did the tutorials, I'm 100% sure that my timing was way off, even in that scripted environment..). 

Lol oh man 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂 no comment 😂😂

 

Edited by bigpaul83
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

 

I sadly don't. Generally speaking, you have to do cancel kombos lightning quick. Just imagine combining the kombo before and the cancel into one kombo 

Thanks man will keep trying 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I'm not the only one.  Also struggling with the cancels.  If I'm reading the above right, just press Down Down in quick succession where you see Special Move Cancel and envision it as one long combo?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they ruined it for us a bit here, at least with MKX there was just one tutorial trophy but on this theres three! not to mention that MK11 tutorial seems to ask you to just about do every single combo or button press in the game and is neverending!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, mike_87 said:

they ruined it for us a bit here, at least with MKX there was just one tutorial trophy but on this theres three! not to mention that MK11 tutorial seems to ask you to just about do every single combo or button press in the game and is neverending!

 

At least you can take solace in the fact we found a way to shortcut the impaling heads requirement in the krypt.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tutorials, trials etc always piss me off these types of trophies are usually where I give up with trying to plat fighting games. I enjoy them otherwise. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zer007uk said:

Tutorials, trials etc always piss me off these types of trophies are usually where I give up with trying to plat fighting games. I enjoy them otherwise. 

Not me man I just gotta plat this one  I almost got the plat   For mk10 but missing all the online stuff so  mk11 done all the online stuff 1st even before attempting  the tutorials thinking they shouldn’t be to bad but dam they are a real pain  but I shell not quit 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, mike_87 said:

they ruined it for us a bit here, at least with MKX there was just one tutorial trophy but on this theres three! not to mention that MK11 tutorial seems to ask you to just about do every single combo or button press in the game and is neverending!

I have to agree with you dude  the tutorial should be a bit easier maybe a bit of a challenge yeh but not so hard I mean I love mortal kombat   So it won’t stop me but let’s imagine that this was someone’s 1st mk game they ever bought  most  (not all) prob say that game is no good even the tutorials are hard and because of that prob Just get another fighting game instead 

 

Edited by bigpaul83
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The skarlet one where you had to perfect block baraka and then punish with up and triangle nearly did me in.  After that one the rest weren't nearly as bad.  Still tricky though.

Edited by Snake2410
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigpaul83 said:

I have to agree with you dude  the tutorial should be a bit easier maybe a bit of a challenge yeh but not so hard I mean I love mortal kombat   So it won’t stop me but let’s imagine that this was someone’s 1st mk game they ever bought  most  (not all) prob say that game is no good even the tutorials are hard and because of that prob Just get another fighting game instead 

 

 

It seems broken and bugged more than anything, anyone that is able to do it is an absolute button pressing king with this! I wouldnt feel bad getting someone to shareplay me it at this stage

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.