bigpaul83

Mortal kombat 11 tutorial even that’s hard help advice

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey I'm having problems wit the building kombos, advantage & pressure,and positioning &resource tutorials. No matter wat I do I wont go through.  Been spent the last few days n nothin seems to work. This is by far the biggest pain in the ass I had to deal with. Really did wana do this but I almost go the platinum. Can anyone help me wit this? I dont know how to share play but if you tell me how to I can do it. Just hit me up

YUK5884 

Thank you

P.s. will to trade name you price(dont say nothing stupid tho)

Edited by yuk5884

1 hour ago, bigpaul83 said:

but what do u mean by please stop adding a friend request  friend for psn messege??   

I still have a few more to do like half of zones and half of fighter zones  half of hit pressure and block pressure half or fatal blow and all of gauge management if someone could finish these off for me it would be much appreciated  just add n msg me on psn if you can thanks 

Someone sent a request messege as a friend after someone saw above my posted. I was stressed to give up Baraka and Skarlet for tutorial.

2 minutes ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

Someone sent a request messege as a friend after someone saw above my posted. I was stressed to give up Baraka and Skarlet for tutorial.

Yeah that was me, and I got it done after we messaged. :D

2 hours ago, supertrunksman said:

Yeah that was me, and I got it done after we messaged. :D

Well just making sure it wasn’t me he was talking about 😊

just keep at it. took me 3hrs to complete. the hardest being one with raiden flying through the air after a O combo. timing was rough.

frame data ones are easy.

only other tricky one was doing a combo 3 in a row with Baraka vs Sub zero. if he blocks it goes back to Zero. its doable tho. so dont give up

This might sound a little strange but helped me with some of the critical timing combos:

1. Memorize the combo (also practice it a lot until your fingers will do it on auto mode)

2. Stare at the screen or don't look onto it at all (helps me to get the combo right without distraction)

3. Perform the combo over and over until it hits... it will! (At least it worked out perfectly for me!) :D

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, sinisterb00n said:

This might sound a little strange but helped me with some of the critical timing combos:

1. Memorize the combo (also practice it a lot until your fingers will do it on auto mode)

2. Stare at the screen or don't look onto it at all (helps me to get the combo right without distraction)

3. Perform the combo over and over until it hits... it will! (At least it worked out perfectly for me!) :D

Funny enough, this is so true.  I had so many times when I got stuck that I had basically stopped looking at the screen and was just going through the button inputs while reading stuff online waiting for the audio cue that I was successful.

The Baraka/Skarlet (Block, Flawless Block, up+triangle punish) comes to mind.  I was literally watching netflix while just spamming the commands for like 30 minutes without looking at the actual game.  Eventually I heard the audio confirmation that I had completed it.

Edited by supertrunksman

5 hours ago, sinisterb00n said:

To add to this:

Seperate each combo into a series of sections consisting of just the regular button combo followed by the special move, essentially doing only the button combo into the special.  Make each one of those one section.

Practice each section until you have it down seperately.

Then combine the sections into what the combo is asking for and keep practicing until you get to timing right.

That's what always worked for me when it came to learning combos in MKX and MK11.

Posted (edited)

I have this strange feeling that a lot o people simply underestimated this title and they thought like: "Wow! This plat will just come by itself! It's like TellTale title".

And suddenly, they were stopped by a small step where you actually have to put a little effort to go further...

Take your time, take a day off, come back to it, focus, pass it - as easy as that.

Those trials are EASY! I would even risk to state that it is the easiest tutorial / combo challenges (c'mon, those are not even a real combo challenges) in recent fighting games.

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle has more difficult combo trials than tutorial in MK11 and it has almost ~20% Completion Ratio.

Edited by Smashero

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Those trials are EASY! I would even risk to state that it is the easiest tutorial / combo challenges (c'mon, those are not even a real combo challenges) in recent fighting games.

I honestly had a much easier time doing the 10-hit combo with everyone in MK10 than I did doing these tutorials.  Some of them (like 3 of them) seemed like they required timing down to a tenth of a second to pull off.

Although this probably won't be helpful to everyone having issues, this game really doesn't like button mashing on the combos. Some fighting games allow for that in their trials, but here it just doesn't work at all. When I did this, I found careful input was certainly the way forward and resulted in the combos only taking as long as it took to memorise them. I hope this is helpful.

1 hour ago, supertrunksman said:

I honestly had a much easier time doing the 10-hit combo with everyone in MK10 than I did doing these tutorials.  Some of them (like 3 of them) seemed like they required timing down to a tenth of a second to pull off.

I would agree, and I didn't particularly struggle with anything in MK11's tutorials for very long.  The three tutorial trophies took me around 4 hours.  

Some of them had really ridiculously strict timing, which can be very difficult to pull off if you are new to the way combos work in the more recent MK's, or at least hadn't had a decent amount of practice in MKX.  Button mashing will get you nowhere in that case.

Posted (edited)

Update with the help of tigerz_bone_21 who helped me with gauge management and I thank you very much for the help with it  if there is anything I can help you with just let me know on psn 

I only have  the combo where Cassie cage  has to hit Johnny  in block pressure and and  one of the baraka v jade in hit pressure left   

Update  I have completed  the last 2 and finally got the the trophy 🏆   Dam that  was a real pain in the backside tho one of the hardest trophy’s for me to get so it feels like a platinum for me 😊

Edited by bigpaul83

On 05/05/2019 at 6:59 PM, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

Could you help me with the Strategy Tutorials? PSN is acookieman

The worst part of these tutorials is that they try and teach you shit that very little amount to people will ever actually use or put into play

Alot of the time, if you are super cancelling or perfect blocking, its because of an accident and NOT because you intentionally did it

Hello there i am really searching for help with the last tutorials i tried it 100 times on my own but i am Not nearly there. maybe someone Can help me my id is Wild_Cat88

Hey someone sent me a request and I did see who sent it before i hit add. Who ever it was please send me a message so i know who you are

Psn: YUK5884 

For those of you who think you cant do it spend time trying to match buttons on the demos it helped me get through it

Posted (edited)

For me Raiden long combo is not possible do it. I can do almost combo and on final flying move it occurs after some delay. 

I have done all guides except this one. Any help appreciate, tried hours and hours Raiden combo. 

Update. Thanks a lot Tigerz_bone_21. Really appreciate for help!

Edited by Eking07

Really stuck with those Strategy tutorials. If anybody wants to help that'd be greatly appreciated :)

Sorry i Can't understand how you can think that hard Is extremly easy to finish there...

I spent HOURS trying to do that stupid Raiden Kombo ender over the span of days. Then this morning I picked it up and did it in two minutes. If I can do it, anyone can do it. I also had a little trouble with the flawless block -> block attack one with Skarlet. The up+triangle was giving me hell but I finally got it the other day just retrying without thinking about it too much.

On 5/27/2019 at 4:01 AM, iamjax said:

when you run into one that seems impossible like I have just now, just take breaks. Honestly, it's the best advice anyone can give you dealing with anything difficult video game-related.

Absolutely great advice.  I'm still finding a number of these towards the end almost impossible.  I take a few hours off the game then come back and usually knock out one or two that I figured I'd never do.  Still working on these and boy they can be tough, but I do agree with iamjax on this one.