bigpaul83

Mortal kombat 11 tutorial even that’s hard help advice

112 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, supertrunksman said:

 

I honestly had a much easier time doing the 10-hit combo with everyone in MK10 than I did doing these tutorials.  Some of them (like 3 of them) seemed like they required timing down to a tenth of a second to pull off.

I would agree, and I didn't particularly struggle with anything in MK11's tutorials for very long.  The three tutorial trophies took me around 4 hours.  

 

Some of them had really ridiculously strict timing, which can be very difficult to pull off if you are new to the way combos work in the more recent MK's, or at least hadn't had a decent amount of practice in MKX.  Button mashing will get you nowhere in that case.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update with the help of tigerz_bone_21 who helped me with gauge management and I thank you very much for the help with it  if there is anything I can help you with just let me know on psn 

 

I only have  the combo where Cassie cage  has to hit Johnny  in block pressure and and  one of the baraka v jade in hit pressure left   

 

 

 Update  I have completed  the last 2 and finally got the the trophy 🏆   Dam that  was a real pain in the backside tho one of the hardest trophy’s for me to get so it feels like a platinum for me 😊

Edited by bigpaul83
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2019 at 6:59 PM, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

 

Someone sent a request messege as a friend after someone saw above my posted. I was stressed to give up Baraka and Skarlet for tutorial.

 

Could you help me with the Strategy Tutorials? PSN is acookieman

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst part of these tutorials is that they try and teach you shit that very little amount to people will ever actually use or put into play

 

Alot of the time, if you are super cancelling or perfect blocking, its because of an accident and NOT because you intentionally did it

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you who think you cant do it spend time trying to match buttons on the demos it helped me get through it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me Raiden long combo is not possible do it. I can do almost combo and on final flying move it occurs after some delay. 

I have done all guides except this one. Any help appreciate, tried hours and hours Raiden combo. 

 

Update. Thanks a lot Tigerz_bone_21. Really appreciate for help!

 

 

 

Edited by Eking07
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry i Can't understand how you can think that hard Is extremly easy to finish there...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent HOURS trying to do that stupid Raiden Kombo ender over the span of days. Then this morning I picked it up and did it in two minutes. If I can do it, anyone can do it. I also had a little trouble with the flawless block -> block attack one with Skarlet. The up+triangle was giving me hell but I finally got it the other day just retrying without thinking about it too much.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 4:01 AM, iamjax said:

when you run into one that seems impossible like I have just now, just take breaks. Honestly, it's the best advice anyone can give you dealing with anything difficult video game-related.

 

Absolutely great advice.  I'm still finding a number of these towards the end almost impossible.  I take a few hours off the game then come back and usually knock out one or two that I figured I'd never do.  Still working on these and boy they can be tough, but I do agree with iamjax on this one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to bump this, I managed to do it myself because my internet over here sucks too much to get shareplay to work. 

 

The bad ones for me was:

 

1) Raiden/Kabal -> The part that actually messed me up was that I thought you had to hit R1 the same time that you press back/forward/square/cancel, but there is a slight delay before you hit R1. Practice the first half of the combo and get it down (then tap R1 after a slight delay), and then the second half, once that is complete you'll get it..trust me, I was able to do it.

 

2) Baraka/Scarlett -> Block into perfect block into an uppercut or whatever type of punch that was. The timing to get it to work was block, hit down on the d-pad, and then block again (this will perfect block scarlett), and then IMMEDIATELY hit up and triangle at the same time.. this should work for you.

 

There were some other ones that were kind of annoying, but they're all do-able after a couple of tries (10 - 20 for me because I suck at fighting games, lol)

 

Wish you guys luck and sorry that I can't do them for you guys because the great firewall prevents me from enjoying the awesomness of shareplay with my 1.5MB upload speed.... -.-

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man this kombo enders making me so angry. I have been trying for so long and just can't do it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 7:28 AM, DemonicDraco said:

I cant even get past the basic ones, guess no plat for me.

I find that hard to believe given all the fighting games you have platinums in. I just started getting into them this year and was able to do the tutorials. I feel that the demo of the AI is helpful in showing you when you need to time certain buttons.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, griffin123456789 said:

I find that hard to believe given all the fighting games you have platinums in. I just started getting into them this year and was able to do the tutorials. I feel that the demo of the AI is helpful in showing you when you need to time certain buttons.

It is actually true I had a friend help.. and i dont have plats in any hard fighting games. Honestly those kinda combo/combat challenges are my bane, I think im at least half decent at fighters but im crap at combos

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DemonicDraco said:

It is actually true I had a friend help.. and i dont have plats in any hard fighting games. Honestly those kinda combo/combat challenges are my bane, I think im at least half decent at fighters but im crap at combos

Well if my dumb ass can do it, you can do it too! Most fighting games have combos that are frame perfect 1-frame links. Here, it seems that all the combos in Mortal Kombat X and 11 will initiate if you just press the buttons in the correct order rapidly without worrying about timing. If you hesitate at all, they will drop. If something says Triangle, X, O, then you literally press those three buttons in that order without thinking, just immediately do the combo without repeating/mashing the buttons multiple times and it will come out. If there is a "special move cancel" then you should probably press the first of the two directional inputs AFTER you press the second to last button before the special move. Then the final face button comes out, followed immediately by the second input direction, THEN you press whatever button initiates the special move.

Ex:  "Square, Triangle, *Special Move Cancel* v (down), >(right), x"

For this tutorial combo you'd press Square first, THEN IMMEDIATELY press down, followed by triangle, followed by right followed by X!

Good luck and have fun with the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, griffin123456789 said:

Well if my dumb ass can do it, you can do it too! Most fighting games have combos that are frame perfect 1-frame links. Here, it seems that all the combos in Mortal Kombat X and 11 will initiate if you just press the buttons in the correct order rapidly without worrying about timing. If you hesitate at all, they will drop. If something says Triangle, X, O, then you literally press those three buttons in that order without thinking, just immediately do the combo without repeating/mashing the buttons multiple times and it will come out. If there is a "special move cancel" then you should probably press the first of the two directional inputs AFTER you press the second to last button before the special move. Then the final face button comes out, followed immediately by the second input direction, THEN you press whatever button initiates the special move.

Ex:  "Square, Triangle, *Special Move Cancel* v (down), >(right), x"

For this tutorial combo you'd press Square first, THEN IMMEDIATELY press down, followed by triangle, followed by right followed by X!

Good luck and have fun with the game.

I gave up on the trials in MvC infinate and figherz the later i could for sure do if i bought dlc chars the former.. probably not I just dont have the patients i remember trying over and over on the combo challenges. In deadly alliance on the ps2 cant recall if i finished them but i do remember wasti g many hours and lots of rage.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, DemonicDraco said:

I gave up on the trials in MvC infinate and figherz the later i could for sure do if i bought dlc chars the former.. probably not I just dont have the patients i remember trying over and over on the combo challenges. In deadly alliance on the ps2 cant recall if i finished them but i do remember wasti g many hours and lots of rage.

I might be up for doing these for you in a share play session. Have never done it before though. But the offer stands if you need help.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, griffin123456789 said:

I might be up for doing these for you in a share play session. Have never done it before though. But the offer stands if you need help.

The input delay of shareplay wouldn't be a problem?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DemonicDraco said:

The input delay of shareplay wouldn't be a problem?

... shit you're right

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got this last night.

 

The main one giving me trouble was the Kombo enders with Raiden vs Kabal. When you teleport behind I just couldn't nail the second part of the combo.

 

What finally worked for me was practising the second part over and over until I had it down (square, triangle, back, forward, X). Once I could consistenly pull that off I went back to try and finish the whole combo. It still took a few attempts but I got it in the end.

 

After that the other ones I struggled with just sort of clicked into place.

 

All I would say is don't give up and stick with it and you will get there. If you are getting frustrated call it a night and work on something else and come back to it the next day.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There's a few I'm having issues with in Strategy. I think seven of them I'm missing. At least five of them require ◀️▶️ inputs, and I hate those moves with a passion (same with Raiden's teleport). Some of those feel humanly impossible on a DS4 with two hands. I know they aren't impossible, but it really feels that way haha.

 

But there's this other one in Gauge Management I can't get. As Baraka, you're suppose to roll behind Skarlet and do Square, Triangle, Triangle, which triggers a krushing blow, then you uppercut on the bounce. Except, it never triggers the krushing blow. Even when I'm certain I'm doing everything before it correctly. It's just not triggering. It's probably something stupid where I'm rolling late, but it's ridiculous. Anyone have any ideas?

 

EDIT: I've since done that Baraka one I mentioned. I guess timing was important. I've done three other ones I'm missing. Taking a break, and coming back later, truly is the best advice! The four I completed only a took a few tries thanks to my day off from the game. Positioning as Resources are finished. I have one Baraka one in Advantage and Pressure and, I think, two Raiden ones in Building Combos. Progress! :)

 

EDIT2: I've now finished all of them!

Edited by BrilloHD
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a question.

 

The tutorial trophy are then a real pain in the ass, and especially for someone not good in fighting games like me(I'm more like a smashing button player haha). 

So, do I have any chance to get this trophies? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.