bigpaul83

Mortal kombat 11 tutorial even that’s hard help advice

105 posts in this topic

For me it is impossible, who wants to connect by shareplay I invite you to breakfast. I have completed 3/4 parts but I am missing the difficult ones. I do not have time or patience ...

Sorry to bump this, I managed to do it myself because my internet over here sucks too much to get shareplay to work. 

The bad ones for me was:

1) Raiden/Kabal -> The part that actually messed me up was that I thought you had to hit R1 the same time that you press back/forward/square/cancel, but there is a slight delay before you hit R1. Practice the first half of the combo and get it down (then tap R1 after a slight delay), and then the second half, once that is complete you'll get it..trust me, I was able to do it.

2) Baraka/Scarlett -> Block into perfect block into an uppercut or whatever type of punch that was. The timing to get it to work was block, hit down on the d-pad, and then block again (this will perfect block scarlett), and then IMMEDIATELY hit up and triangle at the same time.. this should work for you.

There were some other ones that were kind of annoying, but they're all do-able after a couple of tries (10 - 20 for me because I suck at fighting games, lol)

Wish you guys luck and sorry that I can't do them for you guys because the great firewall prevents me from enjoying the awesomness of shareplay with my 1.5MB upload speed.... -.-

Man this kombo enders making me so angry. I have been trying for so long and just can't do it.