bigpaul83

Mortal kombat 11 tutorial even that’s hard help advice

117 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, bani24j said:

Have a question.

The tutorial trophy are then a real pain in the ass, and especially for someone not good in fighting games like me(I'm more like a smashing button player haha). 

So, do I have any chance to get this trophies? 

Ok so MK11 was the first fighting game that I took seriously. Some tips are to remember to turn off Release Check on the menu, you are probably pressing the buttons way too slow and the last two buttons of a combo can be pressed at the same time. 

I cant do either the advanced or strategy can anyone help?

Posted (edited)

I just need the Raiden one in kombo enders,  the long one

Edited by Rothwilder

These are tough, no doubt. I'm about halfway through the Strategy section. The best advice I can give is to break down any Kombo ones into their (k)omponent parts.

For the Raiden Kombo Enders one in Strategy, focus on nailing the first three bits (two punches and cancel), then the teleport, then try and work out the timing for the final three moves. You need to hammer both sets of combos out really quickly, and the teleport screws with the timing.

The strings you need to put in look really long, but if you think about it as short combo, break/teleport, short combo, it's a bit easier to process. 

Other than that, it's just practice, practice, practice. You can do it!

I helped a person through shareplay but it is very complicated, depending on the location the lag makes execution almost impossible

I can't for the life of me do the Raiden kombo ender one. It is the last one I need and I have been trying on and off since the beginning of the year.

35 minutes ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

these tutorials are ezpz.

Yeah Yeah Yeah

Anyone willing to help with the long Raiden one? I’ve gone through 2 controllers so far lol (tips with teleport part )

Edited by MashYourTaterss

I think I’m doing the strategy one with raiden v Kahn for the 5 hot combo .. what’s the deal with this ? Seems to be a long pause between the first two hits and the last .. I can’t get this bs figured out.

Edit: figured this bs out 

Edited by JWill_55

surprised ppl have struggled with mk11... its a piece of piss compared to stf3 3rd strike onwards upto stf5... 

these tutorials are ezpz.If you want hard tutorials try marvels v.s capcom 3 or street fighter 4

Glad i'm not the only one who finds this tutorial frustrating as hell.

"No Bad Match Ups" is the only trophy I had troubles with, the rest wasn't that bad. Spent about 2 hours on the Raiden/Cabal combo. I struggled to memorize the entire combo, but then just split it in two parts. I learned the first half+teleport, then teleport+second part. I practiced till I could execute them without thinking, then I had very little trouble to do entire thing. It just happened. Also, enabling diagonal input helps A LOT. Only after enabling I figured what they wanted from me. Just know that I am AWFUL at fighting games, so if I managed to do this, everyone can.

Edited by AllHailScience

Just got the game and have gone through the tutorial.  The only two that I haven't been able to do yet involve Raiden in the strategy section.  Just can't quite get the timing right.  To be honest though, I was expecting the tutorial to be way worse based on all the comments I had read.  The key to most of them seems to be just breaking down the kombo into a few parts, learning those and then executing.

I remember some of them being pretty tricky but what ended up working for me, once I knew the sequence after trying to do it over and over and over, was looking at my hands and doing it rather than looking at the screen; just focusing on doing the inputs rather than allowing what was happening on screen to impact, at all, what I was doing.

Worked for me.