Any lists for all the online trophies?

PolarPhantom

With the servers shutting down in August, it would be nice to have a list of every trophy effected by this.

I could maybe do it myself, but I'm not as familiar with the game meaning I'd likely make mistakes and, frankly, looking at that list makes my eyes glaze over after 30 seconds.

4 minutes ago, PolarPhantom said:

With the servers shutting down in August, it would be nice to have a list of every trophy effected by this.

I could maybe do it myself, but I'm not as familiar with the game meaning I'd likely make mistakes and, frankly, looking at that list makes my eyes glaze over after 30 seconds.

I'm going to make it easier for your lazy ass. Go to the game "BURNOUT PARADISE" and click on the header "GUIDE" then scroll down just a little bit and in the guide you'll see "ONLINE TROPHIES"

To make it even easier just click on the link below that I've graciously put on for you

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/147-burnout-paradise-trophy-guide

• Like 4

base game

8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium: can be done in single player with the carson van it's just easier to get online if have 8 people.

Complete 10 Freeburn Challenges 

Complete a Freeburn Challenge

Invite a friend to join you in Paradise City 

Jump over another Player's Car 

cagney update: all trophy's

bikes dlc: 8 player 10 mile trophy and freeburn challenges

legendary cars: light up the manhattan spirit in an online freeburn or timed challenge and boost specials: completed a timed challenge using all 3 boost types in the hawker mech 

toy cars: complete a bike themed challenge challenge using the toy bike

cops and robbers: all trophy's

big surf: freeburn challenges

this is the whole list i think.

Edited by lordguwa

Ah, thanks. I was actually gonna do that myself after seeing no one had done it yet, although I would have preferred not to since I might have messed up. Is it OK if I copy and paste this link for some other trophy hunters I know? I'll credit you of course.

Edited by PolarPhantom