Villians Takeover Sale

demonviper666

14 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

wished the lego incredibles would drop to 20$ but it's still hanging on, not planning on getting anything more from villains sale.

i was seeing that on amazon and gamestop for 20 bucks recently, might still be

1 minute ago, lordguwa said:

digital preferred :(. by the time they tack on shipping charges it's 25$ because i don't subscribe to prime.

Dont forget tax...though not sure if you have digital tax already your state.

You have GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! Borderlands PS4 is on sale!

So I had a issue where I screwed up on the amount of funds I had. I had $73 on a pre-paid Visa card, pre-ordered Dragon Ball Super: Broly on Blu-Ray, which cost $28. So I took that off my card putting me at $45. But somewhere along the lines before Broly arrived, I forgot I removed that $28 and removed that amount again...so this whole time I thought I only had $17 on this card. And being a massive Borderlands fan...I really wanted the remaster. So I spent all this time trying to get a deal on eBay...trying to find that one seller who had a heart and was willing to sell me the game for $20 (considering most were listing it for $40-50). But then, on Friday, I realized my mistake...I was elated! I immediately went to the PS Store, bought the game for full price.

AND NOW IT'S ON SALE FOR $20 FOUR DAYS LATER! 

Fuck my luck man.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

You have GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! Borderlands PS4 is on sale!

So I had a issue where I screwed up on the amount of funds I had. I had $73 on a pre-paid Visa card, pre-ordered Dragon Ball Super: Broly on Blu-Ray, which cost $28. So I took that off my card putting me at $45. But somewhere along the lines before Broly arrived, I forgot I removed that $28 and removed that amount again...so this whole time I thought I only had $17 on this card. And being a massive Borderlands fan...I really wanted the remaster. So I spent all this time trying to get a deal on eBay...trying to find that one seller who had a heart and was willing to sell me the game for $20 (considering most were listing it for $40-50). But then, on Friday, I realized my mistake...I was elated! I immediately went to the PS Store, bought the game for full price.

AND NOW IT'S ON SALE FOR $20 FOUR DAYS LATER! 

Fuck my luck man.

Sony has a new policy/rule. Contact them to get difference back. I read it somewhere!!

34 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Sony has a new policy/rule. Contact them to get difference back. I read it somewhere!!

14 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

actually he can get the difference if he didn't play the game.they're helpful the first time after that they don't do refunds often.

I went from excited to sad again. I've already played it for a bit. ?

Nice, gonna grab me Psychonauts and Murdered Soul Suspect!!!

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

I went from excited to sad again. I've already played it for a bit. ?

Maybe try contacting them and explain the situation. It's worth the shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xAmaezingx said:

Alien Isolation looks like it's worth it, though I'm unsure if the collection is.

The Isolation DLC (apart from the one based on the OG Alien movie) is just your average unimaginative half-baked reused asset deal. No trophies tied to them either. You miss next to nothing by just getting the base game... which is great, by the by.

21 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

The Isolation DLC (apart from the one based on the OG Alien movie) is just your average unimaginative half-baked reused asset deal. No trophies tied to them either. You miss next to nothing by just getting the base game... which is great, by the by.

I was looking at the DLC and they just don't seem all that fun, though I'm sure the original DLC is probably nice for fans of the series. I haven't seen any of the movies, but I am looking for another horror game that brings genuine fear but with a good story/atmosphere. I may have to pick the base game up, and play it after White Day. Thank you for your reply! ?

• Like 1