Villians Takeover Sale

demonviper666

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Wow, Murdered Soul Suspect. I don't think that game has ever been on sale before :rolleyes:

Have you bought it yet? It's calling to you. :P

Well, don't see anything. Surprised this sale is happening at the same time as the Golden Week one, though. But I suppose I shouldn't be. Instead of spacing them out, this seems to be Sony's m.o. lately.. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Have you bought it yet? It's calling to you. :P

Well, don't see anything. Surprised this sale is happening at the same time as the Golden Week one, though. But I suppose I shouldn't be. Instead of spacing them out, this seems to be Sony's m.o. lately.. 

It will be free one day :shakefist:

• Like 2

On 30/04/2019 at 7:12 PM, IntroPhenom said:

Still patiently waiting for the complete Witcher 3 to drop to $9.99...

When it does, wait again until it’s for free. And then, wait a bit more - maybe the devs will send you a limited signed copy... ?

Honestly the current sale is already incredibly cheap for such a game on which you’re likely to spend tenths of hours. If it’s still too expensive then forget about it and play something else - given its success it’s unlikely it will go any lower. And in my opinion, that’s a good thing.

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Ill take it for $15

enjoy your wait

?

7 hours ago, Neef-GT5 said:

When it does, wait again until it’s for free. And then, wait a bit more - maybe the devs will send you a limited signed copy... 1f644.png

Honestly the current sale is already incredibly cheap for such a game on which you’re likely to spend tenths of hours. If it’s still too expensive then forget about it and play something else - given its success it’s unlikely it will go any lower. And in my opinion, that’s a good thing.

I don't mind explaining my comment to you, despite you virtually and rudely rolling your eyes at me.  I've played through it once already, platinum and 100%.  Literally hundreds of games of interest await me that I haven't played, but Witcher 3 made such an impression on me, I told myself should it ever drop to ten bucks, I'd interpret that as an opportunity to play it all over again, for a second complete trophy set.  Is that satisfying enough, Judgey McJudgey Pants?  

11 minutes ago, silver_pigy said:

$20 for the complete version is probably the lowest it will go. I've seen it go on sale a lot but never below $20

It's hit $14.99 once or twice.

20 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

?

I don't mind explaining my comment to you, despite you virtually and rudely rolling your eyes at me.  I've played through it once already, platinum and 100%.  Literally hundreds of games of interest await me that I haven't played, but Witcher 3 made such an impression on me, I told myself should it ever drop to ten bucks, I'd interpret that as an opportunity to play it all over again, for a second complete trophy set.  Is that satisfying enough, Judgey McJudgey Pants?  

It's hit $14.99 once or twice.

I hope you can get it at that price, but those AAA complete edition for less than 10 bucks happen once in a blue moon.

Like the 1st Injustice.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, silver_pigy said:

$20 for the complete version is probably the lowest it will go. I've seen it go on sale a lot but never below $20

from what i read about it, if playing to plat or just to enjoy. the DLC's alone are as big as the game itself if combined between the 2-3.

Edited by lordguwa

On 4/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

Wow, Murdered Soul Suspect. I don't think that game has ever been on sale before :rolleyes:

It's joining that rarefied tier with Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Anyway, this sale is disappointing to me for a single reason. Danganronpa 3 continues not to drop to a personal price point. It's been quite some time since that game was released; $35.99 is quite a bit high nowadays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

Apologies if you felt I was being rude to you, no offense meant. I could have spared the sarcastic tone indeed, just felt that such a game is highly unlikely to go any cheaper that it currently is...

Extra question for the sake of it: Judgey McJudgey Pants? ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Apologies if you felt I was being rude to you, no offense meant. I could have spared the sarcastic tone indeed, just felt that such a game is highly unlikely to go any cheaper that it currently is...

Extra question for the sake of it: Judgey McJudgey Pants? 1f914.png

Just a silly quip.  :) 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, starcrunch061 said:

It's joining that rarefied tier with Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Anyway, this sale is disappointing to me for a single reason. Danganronpa 3 continues not to drop to a personal price point. It's been quite some time since that game was released; $35.99 is quite a bit high nowadays.

That's the thing that is pissing me off about so many of these "sales". You see a game and it goes from $89.99 to $69.99 and it is a 1 year old game by this point. Sure 20$ is a sale...but it shouldn't have been 90 to start with.

On 5/2/2019 at 0:37 PM, silver_pigy said:

For $1.49 it pretty much is lol. I picked it up the first time I saw it drop that low 

It is the principal of it by this point :P

Although I did pick up The Order over the last huge sale because same thing I was waiting for it to go free and it dropped to like 2 bucks and I figured "fine".

Nothing special.

Murdered: Soul Suspect is quick and easy but has too many collectibles and you're basically tasked with doing the same things over and over. Can't really recommend it too much on those merits.

Sleeping Dogs I'm sure most of you have played through and finished. But if you haven't I definitely recommend picking it up. Dirt cheap nowadays, and I love the Hong Kong setting and the aesthetic.

14 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Although I did pick up The Order over the last huge sale because same thing I was waiting for it to go free and it dropped to like 2 bucks and I figured "fine".

Same! My train of thought was that it's only $2 so who cares if its a bad game. It's actually pretty enjoyable for what it is, especially at that price. It's also a pretty easy platinum

• Like 1

4 hours ago, silver_pigy said:

Same! My train of thought was that it's only $2 so who cares if its a bad game. It's actually pretty enjoyable for what it is, especially at that price. It's also a pretty easy platinum

I liked Murdered a lot. Bought it on the PS4 to replay eventually.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, silver_pigy said:

I think all the hate Order got was how short it was for a full price game. I haven't played it yet but I figured for 2 bucks it is probably the perfect length 

• Like 1

hmmm....I'm kinda tempted to get The Evil Within, I am not into horror games, even if I like horror movies and books, I just can't handle most horror games. The only horror games that I played and finished were Alan Wake, and Dead Space, also RE Revelations, which was more of an action game with some horror elements.

4 hours ago, sillyrobo75 said:

hmmm....I'm kinda tempted to get The Evil Within, I am not into horror games, even if I like horror movies and books, I just can't handle most horror games. The only horror games that I played and finished were Alan Wake, and Dead Space, also RE Revelations, which was more of an action game with some horror elements.

The game was actually cheaper a few years back. :angel:

On 5/2/2019 at 11:16 AM, Yuna4353 said:

I should get Sleeping Dogs because i always dont pick it up when its on sale, I be picking it up al;ongside my golden week choices 

Get. It. ASAP.

I played the original release back in 2012, and last year I decided to dive into the definitive edition. It is as amazing as ever, plus you get the 60-frame-per-second upgrade. :awesome:

• Like 2