New Game is Coming From Ratalaika Games! ;)

Devil_Max

...Aaaaanndd there goes any interest I had in this game. Another week, another Trashalaika game. It's kinda pathetic that people bend over and take it buying poorly made games for their ten plats. If this only had 10-12 trophies or 20 all bronze trophies people wouldn't give it a second look.

• Like 3

Look nice game. I hope it is nice, relax and easy platinum game. Not make me rage and post another thread about game is not 1/10 easy lol

(I still can't beat Zeroptian Invasion OMG!! ??)

Edited by Richtoon
  • Like 1

Since this has technically become a bitching thread, guess I gotta buy and plat the game. I've thrown down the gauntlet on myself.

And like I say in all the other threads, posting in the thread about how much you think the game is "trash" only adds more comments, bumps it up to the front page and gets the game more exposure. I believe there is a DJ Khaled quote for this situation

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Yep, I'm betting we'll have to implement some sort of "Effort Ranking", and maybe the rarity or an effort leaderboard, or something along those lines to combat Sony's carelessness with trophy list rules & organization, much like how we flag down cheaters in the leaderboards to combat Sony's carelessness with trophy cheaters. :facepalm: I'd imagine we'd add something like that down the line once it keeps getting worse than it already is lol

Regardless of Ratalaika, I’ve been wishing for additional leaderboards for a while. (URL not allowed) has 4 different leaderboards, while here we only have filters for each platform (PS4, PS3, Vita & Miltiplatform) and country select.

2 hours ago, LoughNessMonster said:

Honestly, I don't care if you like these games, hate them, think they're "destroying" the sacred art of trophy hunting (get over yourself), or any other crap. I'm just sick of seeing them constantly spammed on these forums by people who clearly have close ties to Ratalaika.

Exactly how I feel.

I mean, does there really need to be 3 different trophy guides on the homepage for this right now?

Or a "trophy thoughts" thread for every stack?

I thought a premium membership blocked ads?

Edited by Sofa King
  • Like 3

I love the people that talk shit about these games then proceed to have them on their profile.

Also I don't understand why people get so excited about these games as well. I guess they are an easy way to rank up on the leaderboards. 

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

Not at the moment, though Sly keeps saying he wants to look into it. What I am able to do is merge duplicate topics into one which I typically have been doing recently for people who like to spam the same post in multiple forums - that way the thread will still show as a link attached to the other trophy lists :P 

Yep, I'm betting we'll have to implement some sort of "Effort Ranking", and maybe the rarity or an effort leaderboard, or something along those lines to combat Sony's carelessness with trophy list rules & organization, much like how we flag down cheaters in the leaderboards to combat Sony's carelessness with trophy cheaters. :facepalm: I'd imagine we'd add something like that down the line once it keeps getting worse than it already is lol

True trophies has a ranking system like that. Maybe adopt something like that to this site? They have a true trophy scores which takes into account rarities and creates a different score. I'm ranked like 300 regular, and about 200 true there. Would cool to have something like that here. Maybe add trophy streaks too.

• Like 2