New Game is Coming From Ratalaika Games! ;)

Devil_Max

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I am not against these easy platinums, but they could make the trophy list a bit better. 

No question. There should at least be trophies for finishing a game. That's turned even me off to the Ratalaika train. 

It's a shame, though; there are some good games out there from Ratalaika.

• Like 2

On 1-5-2019 at 9:23 PM, steel6burgh said:

yeah you're the only person in the whole world who has a job.  Damn, it's like having a conversation with a door knob.  You started defending your play choices and why you play what you play and I was simply stating that I was making a general assumption not a personal assumption about you because I never looked at your list.  You could have had Wolfenstein 2 stacked for all I Knew.    

You say i'm defending my own play choices, but then you go on to say you don't know what i play? Ok then mate.

So this has 3 regions...what does Sony require for it to be able to be in different regions? Like how does it work. Do we know the rules/limitations?

Don't mind easy games, but do I want to see 3 plats as a reward? No. Feel like it is totally unnecessary for this game to be in 3 different regions (we all know it) and does not benefit the players.

Edited by JayVR82

3 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

You say i'm defending my own play choices, but then you go on to say you don't know what i play? Ok then mate.

3 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Lol really?  I don't have to look at your play choices to determine you were defending them. You're not making sense.

2 hours ago, JayVR82 said:

So this has 3 regions...what does Sony require for it to be able to be in different regions? Like how does it work. Do we know the rules/limitations?

Don't mind easy games, but do I want to see 3 plats as a reward? No. Feel like it is totally unnecessary for this game to be in 3 different regions (we all know it) and does not benefit the players.

We don’t know Sony’s rules limitations because there is a NDA in the developer agreement. People have speculated in the past about the rules based on what they were seeing, but it is always only a guess.

Hardly anybody from Sony has barely gone into any official stance on trophies aside from you get them for playing PlayStation games on PS3, Vita, and PS4. Sound Shapes, Mayo, these games seem to be evidence for how Sony’s policies really (don’t) worry about trophies. Mind you, the original pitch about trophies were that you could compare your trophies to a friends, but Sony has never, ever endorsed a trophy leaderboard. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

We don’t know Sony’s rules limitations because there is a NDA in the developer agreement. People have speculated in the past about the rules based on what they were seeing, but it is always only a guess.

Hardly anybody from Sony has barely gone into any official stance on trophies aside from you get them for playing PlayStation games on PS3, Vita, and PS4. Sound Shapes, Mayo, these games seem to be evidence for how Sony’s policies really (don’t) worry about trophies. Mind you, the original pitch about trophies were that you could compare your trophies to a friends, but Sony has never, ever endorsed a trophy leaderboard. 

Thanks for this answer. Lets hope its a fase and it comes to an end at some point. The top players in the leaderboards are gaining plats at a faster and faster rate. I'm sure most won't care. And overall I feel the trophy hunting community has gotten better the last couple of years (triple A games seem to do trophies better, more ways for players to find other players thanks to things like Discord), but the crazy region stacking that started 2 years ago is the biggest negative I would say. The overal perceived value of a platinum used to be higher.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

I love how easy i can trigger people off. 

I wouldn't say i'm triggered by you buddy.  I'm curious as to how you reason things and type before you think.  Several times you've stated points that are too easily rebuttled.   i'd say when someone keeps stating points that are easily countered over and over they are the ones that are triggered.  Searching for an argument that doesn't exist is a sign that you are frustrated.  It's ok to be wrong.  But go ahead and have the last word I'm finished talking with you about this.  

@BlindMango Could we have advertisers banned/removed? As much as i dislike how Ratalaika makes trophy lists, the fact that we're having actual advertisers who speak with broken English, make bait topics and spam is seriously bad. Either ban them or remove their threads, i'll take "is this game hard?" threads any day over this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

It's ok to be wrong.

Wrong in what? There is no right answer, these are all just opinions.

Several times you've stated points that are too easily rebuttled.   i'd say when someone keeps stating points that are easily countered over and over they are the ones that are triggered.

I don't think about my arguments like i actually want to win.

But go ahead and have the last word I'm finished talking with you about this.

Yet you keep coming back.

On 30/4/2019 at 1:51 PM, zenovka said:

I'm curious why everyone gets so hot over another rata game. Every gamer has their own taste. I have no interest in sekiro or dark souls , but do you see me bashing them ? No because everyone has their own taste . I play the games I want regardless of public opinion because it's what I want to play . 

I really don't want to think because they can't afford them or maybe they just fell jealous because the one above him o her buy this games and raise up his/her position in the leaderboard... That would be sad 

On 1/5/2019 at 6:33 AM, slammajamma28 said:

Those with negative comments: y’all do realize that Ratalaika doesn’t actually make these games and they just port games to the Sony platforms? This game was made by a guy who I’m sure appreciates the additional the exposure and he can probably see people already calling the game ‘hot garbage’ and ‘shit’. A lot of work goes into making games and trashing an entire game because you don’t like a trophy list is ignorant.

You hit the point here friend ??

Edited by bani24j
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Kezzai said:

Destiny 1 or 2? I know in Destiny 2 you couldn't for a while but they fixed that.

D1.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2874-destiny/9-suited-for-war

"This trophy is unattainable if you do not own The Taken King DLC. You need to be Level 40 to equip Artifacts, which is an armor slot that counts for this trophy, and getting to Level 40 requires owning the Taken King DLC pack."

In D2 DLC raise your possible power 2 times and you can have easier time with Leviathan Raid, but it's still possible without DLC, just much harder.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

On 5/1/2019 at 3:42 PM, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Destiny. You can't platinum the game without buying DLC.

Eye of Judgment had several paid DLC that were required to get the platinum.

Edited by dj_helyx

50 minutes ago, Conker said:

Don't forget Nail'd, you need to buy its dlc to plat it

1 hour ago, dj_helyx said:

Eye of Judgment had several paid DLC that were required to get the platinum.

And that's just proves how some AAA companies care about trophy hunters, or gamers in general. Trophy lists from Rat games may be awful, but at least aren't bullshit like this.

I promised myself I'll never buy any AAA game for a full price, the last game I bought at release day was The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess back in 2006 for my trusty GameCube (not that some games nowadays don't deserve it though). I prefer to give my money to indie developers.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

On 4/30/2019 at 8:51 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

...Aaaaanndd there goes any interest I had in this game. Another week, another Trashalaika game. It's kinda pathetic that people bend over and take it buying poorly made games for their ten plats. If this only had 10-12 trophies or 20 all bronze trophies people wouldn't give it a second look.

ironic

On 5/4/2019 at 11:22 PM, TheLakota said:

Don't be so damn melodramatic. It never meant anything.

Trophy hunting is a social construct borne out of our anal desire to obtain everything as a means to assert our dominance over something, be it physical, spiritual or in the instance of gaming, digital.

People like you are the reason I routinely post silly status updates on this social phenomenon. You are incorrigible. 

Gaming is not important; it is a hobby, and people are free to play what they want how they want when they want. 

Likewise, companies are free to develop business models that maximize revenues and mitigate losses to ensure the greatest net profit attainable. 

Gaming had been around long before trophy hunting. I play games first and foremost to have fun. If you play games primarily for digital bragging rights, trust me then I say there are far cheaper and more rewarding hobbies out there.

I mean, its just my opinion. Why even have a site like this that tracks and ranks players if others don’t care? Some people get so crazy on this site that they report and have someone banned for one accidentally glitched trophy from a glitched lobby, but then no one sees any issue with 300 stacks of 15 sub-1-hour games? Gaming is fun regardless of trophies/achievements, but the competition made it more enjoyable for me personally. The leaderboard aspect of trophies is now just silly with constant, money-grabbing 6 stack rata-esque games everywhere.

To each their own, but it’s definitely impacted my enthusiasm for trophy hunting. Glad that it hasn’t done the same for you friend.

Edited by Kal2210
Grammar
  • Like 1