Devil_Max

New Game is Coming From Ratalaika Games! ;)

135 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Conker said:

Don't forget Nail'd, you need to buy its dlc to plat it

1 hour ago, dj_helyx said:

Eye of Judgment had several paid DLC that were required to get the platinum.

And that's just proves how some AAA companies care about trophy hunters, or gamers in general. Trophy lists from Rat games may be awful, but at least aren't bullshit like this.

I promised myself I'll never buy any AAA game for a full price, the last game I bought at release day was The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess back in 2006 for my trusty GameCube (not that some games nowadays don't deserve it though). I prefer to give my money to indie developers.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

On 4/30/2019 at 8:51 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

...Aaaaanndd there goes any interest I had in this game. Another week, another Trashalaika game. It's kinda pathetic that people bend over and take it buying poorly made games for their ten plats. If this only had 10-12 trophies or 20 all bronze trophies people wouldn't give it a second look.

ironic

Posted (edited)

On 5/4/2019 at 11:22 PM, TheLakota said:

Don't be so damn melodramatic. It never meant anything.

Trophy hunting is a social construct borne out of our anal desire to obtain everything as a means to assert our dominance over something, be it physical, spiritual or in the instance of gaming, digital.

People like you are the reason I routinely post silly status updates on this social phenomenon. You are incorrigible. 

Gaming is not important; it is a hobby, and people are free to play what they want how they want when they want. 

Likewise, companies are free to develop business models that maximize revenues and mitigate losses to ensure the greatest net profit attainable. 

Gaming had been around long before trophy hunting. I play games first and foremost to have fun. If you play games primarily for digital bragging rights, trust me then I say there are far cheaper and more rewarding hobbies out there.

I mean, its just my opinion. Why even have a site like this that tracks and ranks players if others don’t care? Some people get so crazy on this site that they report and have someone banned for one accidentally glitched trophy from a glitched lobby, but then no one sees any issue with 300 stacks of 15 sub-1-hour games? Gaming is fun regardless of trophies/achievements, but the competition made it more enjoyable for me personally. The leaderboard aspect of trophies is now just silly with constant, money-grabbing 6 stack rata-esque games everywhere.

To each their own, but it’s definitely impacted my enthusiasm for trophy hunting. Glad that it hasn’t done the same for you friend.

Edited by Kal2210
Grammar

On 5/5/2019 at 6:52 AM, KilledByMatty said:

ironic

How is it ironic? 

Posted (edited)

Will this game have 4k support on PS4 Pro?

Edited by Chocolat_GiddyUp

12 hours ago, Chocolat_GiddyUp said:

Will this game have 4k support on PS4 Pro?

PS5 exclusive. ;)

Everyone must decide for themselves to play such sort of Game. I don't understand why some people here are whining all the time.

This is a trophy forum! Everyone must decide ifs the amount of platinums or the average of hard Games or even a 100% profile are decisive.

Nobody changes because others see it another way.

This Game is shit, but it can make fun to carry out his hobby.

I like it to play long, hard, good Games but also i like the easy and short platinums.

Nothing ist just white or black.

The only statement should be that you have fun playing.

4 hours ago, Diddi89 said:

Everyone must decide for themselves to play such sort of Game. I don't understand why some people here are whining all the time.

This is a trophy forum! Everyone must decide ifs the amount of platinums or the average of hard Games or even a 100% profile are decisive.

Nobody changes because others see it another way.

This Game is shit, but it can make fun to carry out his hobby.

I like it to play long, hard, good Games but also i like the easy and short platinums.

Nothing ist just white or black.

The only statement should be that you have fun playing.

This ^

Fun fact - There’s a giant mushroom in Oregon’s Malheur National Forest with a root system that covers over 2,200 acres, making it the largest living organism in the world.

16 minutes ago, PFinchen said:

Fun fact - There’s a giant mushroom in Oregon’s Malheur National Forest with a root system that covers over 2,200 acres, making it the largest living organism in the world.

Thanks for the info.

Evidently it is over 2400 yrs old.