Quink666

Highest damage craftable melee weapon?

7 posts in this topic

So this is were the game shows some flaws since you can't see the damage of the melee weapon you are about to craft. Does anyone know which craftable weapon has the highest damage/durability?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be the Superior Metal Axe. The bars are max on both damage and durability.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

It might be the Superior Metal Axe. The bars are max on both damage and durability.

 

Ok is that something you get from story or side stuff? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Ok is that something you get from story or side stuff? 

 

I found it while on a main story mission later in the game, but I've also seen it while exploring some of the later regions. I'm not sure if it's craftable.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

 

Ok is that something you get from story or side stuff? 

I haven't found the superior metal axe yet, but overall your best bet it the sawblade baseball bat.

You find the crafting recipe, I think, in one of the Lost Lake marauder/ambusher camps.

 

It's 3/4 damage and durability on the bars and been using it ever since I got it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I haven't found the superior metal axe yet, but overall your best bet it the sawblade baseball bat.

You find the crafting recipe, I think, in one of the Lost Lake marauder/ambusher camps.

 

It's 3/4 damage and durability on the bars and been using it ever since I got it.

Plus having the skill unlocked where u can repair makes it alot better. Just wished we could carry more scrap. Awesome game so far

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Plus having the skill unlocked where u can repair makes it alot better. Just wished we could carry more scrap. Awesome game so far

 

If you get the inventory perk you can carry up to 20 scrap.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.