Is the daily Murphy challenge glitched today? 30/04/2019

PwNaGe_DaN

Of course it was glitched, the "4095 m" glitched challenges appear 4 or 5 times a year and you will have a diamond if you play it with a princess character (it will reach exactly 4095.43m) or with a teensie character (it will reach exactly 4095.42m, which is consider as the same distance as 4095.43m by the system). A topic just below was dedicaced to that : 

On this challenge, the goal for each player should be to be enough strong to reach each time this distance, which is in fact not really difficult and need only 6 minutes of playing to reach it , just in case of this type of challenge appear. But the experience has proved that only very few players have the motivation to spend time to improve themselves : video guides are 99% useless unfortunately. We tried to help for this in the past but clearly players don't care of this type of help...

• 2 weeks later...

@Arkiokin indeed, we both have uploaded tutorials for these 4095m challenges, yet hardly anybody (1 in a full year for me) tries for it

Theoretically I try to get some people going by picking 1st place pretty early on with a 'just a bit better' score just to get people triggering themselves to do better (slowly gaining the skills they need for a diamond) but even that never works out

Quite sad nobody really feels like wanting to do any effort for something that still is a hard trophy

I have no idea anymore how many people asked me 'hey if a glitched murphy 500m comes up let me know'