Victorious trophy in 15 minutes

DiegoMolinams

OP forgot to mention (or they didn't know) that when you impale 10/15/20 heads, you unlock Shang Tsungs Throne Room (more rooms with more heads) at the beginning of the Krypt.

Every single Chest in the Throne Room (excluding the one 2300 chest) unlocks a Character Intro! So this is a Double Whammy exploit!!

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

And to think I've been doing this completely legitimately.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I got the trophy the legit way, at least, but this just feels disheartening. #smfh

Edited by Aponac1987
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aponac1987 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I got the trophy the legit way, at least, but this just feels disheartening. #smfh

Time always favors the patient. The game is already $10 off on Amazon. Just think of how lucky the folks who buy the Komplete Edition will be in a year, with their 12 to 19 dlc better roster.

52 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

Throne Room chests are 25k each so intros will require $125k in coins

More like around 625k.

54 minutes ago, Startyde said:

Time always favors the patient. The game is already $10 off on Amazon. Just think of how lucky the folks who buy the Komplete Edition will be in a year, with their 12 to 19 dlc better roster.

True. Although that doesn't apply much to me; I get most of my stuff for free from the publishers anyway.

2 hours ago, Aponac1987 said:

I'm still going to do it legit. I felt pretty damn guilty about using the admin panel in Conan Exiles but I justified it by the fact that the devs must be ok with that method since it was never patched. This is clearly an unintended glitch so I really wouldn't feel right about having this Plat on my profile if I exploited my way to it. 

Just now, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Orrrr, less like 125K for the 5 needed for the trophy which was the initial point.

If that was the point he made, I stand corrected. I was thinking of all the chests in the treasure vault.