Victorious trophy in 15 minutes

DiegoMolinams

37 minutes ago, freaky_45 said:

Is it possible to do this pre patch? Or is it totally not possible now? 

Nope, you need to be connected online for the Krypt.

4 hours ago, NamoPh said:

Interesting how anything beneficial becomes a top priority to fix asap. Ah well, I was going to pick it up this weekend but having just come off the Max Payne 3 grind looks like I'm not touching this game.

Difference is MP3 is hard as shit AND grindy.

MK11 is beyond easy and grindy.

Congrats, btw. What a milestone to get.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

Makes the trophies maintain a better rarity for those of us who got it.

Not really, if you look at the leaderboard, there's a bunch of people near the top that got the plat using this method. I was actually worried my time would make it look like I'd done it, or other people would use it to be top of the board. So I did it again on another account using the glitch in under 9 hours (7-8 if you include waiting for bugged ones to pop). The plat went from 1% to 7% in the past 2-3 days. 

2 minutes ago, SoruStorm said:

Not really, if you look at the leaderboard, there's a bunch of people near the top that got the plat using this method. I was actually worried my time would make it look like I'd done it, or other people would use it to be top of the board. So I did it again on another account using the glitch in under 9 hours (7-8 if you include waiting for bugged ones to pop). The plat went from 1% to 7% in the past 2-3 days. 

Agreed but the game is still new and there'll be a lot more player to come and they'll have to deal with the grind of getting everything legit or just give up and there'll be a fair number in both those categories I'm sure.

16 hours ago, NamoPh said:

Interesting how anything beneficial becomes a top priority to fix asap. Ah well, I was going to pick it up this weekend but having just come off the Max Payne 3 grind looks like I'm not touching this game.

If you enjoy the game, go for it. The longest grind is farming the heads, or waiting for a group battle tower. By just playing you should get around 2k time crystals, which you could use to buy either 4 intros or 4 victories, if you want to wait for them to appear in the store. 

If you actually like the game, you can just farm the boss towers as they give the best rewards anyway. They last two hours, and you can even just let AI play. I had 20-35 heads from each tower before I even started to grind, because I was farming augments, koins and konsumables already. People are exaggerating how long the grind actually is, it's 30 seconds to load in and out of a one round tower, + time to kill them, *50. Usually adds up to about 1:40 per kill. A little under 3 hours for 50. 15 hours is the longest grind part. 

If this is your kinda game, and you'll play it regardless, the longest trophies in this game, you'll be working towards just by playing the timed towers, as you do fatalities on them anyway, especially if you let AI play. I kept track of the ones I'd fatalitied most, but even if you don't you'd get it eventually. 

• Like 2

On 5/2/2019 at 8:20 PM, NamoPh said:

This is what I was thinking. But if it were a glitch that made it harder on us or stopped a trophy from popping, we'd still be waiting for a fix.

It's all good either way, just an interesting observation.

Umm, did they drop heads down to 30 fatalities?  

Because I've just got both Cassie Cages and Raidens at just over thirty, according to the tally I kept when I started before the patch that fixed the glitch.  I had literally 33 on Cassie, the head popped up with number 34.  Had exactly 30 with Raiden and the head popped up at 31.  My count couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 off of those two counts either.

3 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

People were upset that this platinum was going to be too easy

as the looks of it, they were right!

It's not that it's too easy, there's missed opportunities, just playing I have found so many Trophy possibilities that would have been better or to add on, I'm not talking about multi-player either. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

It's not that it's too easy, there's missed opportunities, just playing I have found so many Trophy possibilities that would have been better or to add on, I'm not talking about multi-player either. 

Yeah, I wouldn't have minded trophies like "100% the Krypt" or "Get all skins for one character". Would have kept me coming back to the game for a while. As it is, I doubt I play much longer since I'm close to the Plat...until the inevitable DLC trophies that is. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Yeah, I wouldn't have minded trophies like "100% the Krypt" or "Get all skins for one character". Would have kept me coming back to the game for a while. As it is, I doubt I play much longer since I'm close to the Plat...until the inevitable DLC trophies that is. 

I just got the Platinum, I haven't even played it everyday because I've also been playing Days Gone. I'm glad they got rid of all the dumb online Trophies like getting KOTH points, but I mean come on, put more effort in it. Took me 1 week 4 days, 22 hours to get the Platinum with playing on and off, MKX took 3 years and Injustice 2 took 6 months on and off. I'm still going to play the hell out of this game cause there's always more to do and unlocking Character Skins and items. 

Edited by Nitemares-----