Most Embarrassing Trophy? (Plat Cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

Hey guys as many of you know @Bushido7745785 and myself host a podcast called Plat Cast and every week we ask a topic for discussion here on psnprofiles and we read out your responses on our podcast and our topic this week is:

What is the most embarrassing trophy you have earned/what is the most embarrassing thing you've done for a trophy? Or what trophy have you earned where you went "That's a trophy?" 

Also, join our discord! We talk about anything and everything and is the best way to suggest topics/chat with Zack (he is there he just lurks!) and myself discord.gg/hbTaVvh 

• Like 2

In NieR: Automata, the What Are You Doing? trophy requires to pan the camera to peek under 2B's skirt 10 times :blush: I guess this might be embarrassing for some people but apparently not for me: I kept this trophy last to have a nice screenshot for the platinum trophy :giggle:

Edit: I realised that I had already got rid of 2B's skirt before getting the trophy, probably to have a better "view", so embarrassing :D

Spoiler

144040.jpg

Edited by FrenchDevil54
Added screenshot
  • Like 4

Not one I have on PlayStation, but I did get it's counterpart back in my x360 days, but one 1st that comes to mind for me is the Pervert trophy from South Park: Stick of Truth, which you get for watching your parents have sex for 60 seconds. Even worse is that it's missable, so if you don't know about it, you could end up having to do a 2nd playthough just to watch them.

Japan... Land of the Rising sun. A global and economic power with a rich history. Beautiful country, great people.

However... I have at least 2 upskirt trophies now thanks to Japan and there are many many more out there apparently. When I played Nier Automata and found out there was a way to buy trophies, I decided I was going to avoid that system and earn them in earnest. After a dozen times looking up 2Bs skirt trying to get this trophy, I broke down and just bought it so I could be done with it. Oh Japan...

I'm not embarrassed about any of my trophies in particular on what I did in-game to achieve them. I think that's more on the devs than anything.

However, I am embarrassed about the fact that I have rubber-banded my controller for FFXIII-2 to play the slots to get a fragment for a trophy and for leaving my PS3 on for 13 hours idle to get the 1 million bolts on the original Ratchet and Clank.

The things we do for trophies... *Sighs*

25L671cf6.png

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty  

Snake Beater

Get caught by Otacon stimulating yourself 

#Diditforthetrophy

Edited by Aceboy9

It hasn't happened yet, but getting the platinum for WWE 2K19 will forever taint my profile with the slogan of the boring, overrated and mediocre douchenozzle that made me quit contemporary wrestling for a solid decade. His accursed name need not be spoken.

Thankfully, plat's not rare enough to end up in my top five rarest trophies. That would have been true existential torture. So, once I get some new trophies a-popping, his unholy mendacity shall quickly be DELETED from my main profile and rendered OBSOLETE in all the ways that matter.

(Having the similarly vile Velveteen Asshat on there as part of getting to the plat was no picnic either.)

Using a white noise simulator app on my phone for hours on end to get perfects in all the songs of Just Sing is pretty embarassing

Barbie and friends puppy rescue is a pretty embarassing game to play along with Hannah Montana

rubberbanding my controller in Darksiders for 4+ hours so i could run circles to get the 100miles traveled by horseback trophy aswell is pretty shameful

those are just a few that come to mind

its not necessarily the trophies that are embarassing but the methods used to unlock them are

Edited by Property_Damage

Well, I guess mayo of course, although it's such a surreal experience I don't regret it. Auto- popping Sound Shapes...

I did that Darkstalkers rubberband thing, and in other games too, but I don't find that embarrassing as being efficient enough not to run around for ages is not a bad thing.

Erm, tales of borderlands? Didn't enjoy it but I didn't hate it enough to stop playing and miss the trophies.

I'd be interested if anyone would care to look at my profile and let me know what others perceive as embarrassing. I wouldn't be insulted obviously, it would just be interesting to get others' view.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

Image result for detroit become human i'll be back

Detroit Become Human- I'LL BE BACK 
Connor died and returned at every opportunity before reaching the end

This is more of a shameful trophy (but also embarrassing for me because I love this character). Having to kill this character off so many times tormented my soul and it was also the one trophy I had to do before getting the plat. 

So I bought a Disney game for my nephews to play not really thinking about it. After it was installed and they were playing a bit I looked through the list knowing I would complete it, figuring it would take me a day. It's a kid's game, right? The full two playthrough ended up taking me about 2 weeks when I got down to it.

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is now 4 of my 5 rarest trophies displayed on my profile. If I were to go after the rarest trophies in my advisor right now I could only bump the Platinum down to third. So instead of games I spent literally hundreds of hours in, I have Mickey prominently displayed in my profile.

21 minutes ago, KayoAye said:

So I bought a Disney game for my nephews to play not really thinking about it. After it was installed and they were playing a bit I looked through the list knowing I would complete it, figuring it would take me a day. It's a kid's game, right? The full two playthrough ended up taking me about 2 weeks when I got down to it.

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is now 4 of my 5 rarest trophies displayed on my profile. If I were to go after the rarest trophies in my advisor right now I could only bump the Platinum down to third. So instead of games I spent literally hundreds of hours in, I have Mickey prominently displayed in my profile.

You got the Tales of Symphonia plat! Put that thing in your cabinet!

Didn't expect my answer to be literally everyone else's but I've peeked up a handful of skirts for achievements/trophies and that was the first thing that came to mind ?

Edited by x1001x_Puppys

8 hours ago, KayoAye said:

I actually want to play it tbh