Most Embarrassing Trophy? (Plat Cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

10 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

You got the Tales of Symphonia plat! Put that thing in your cabinet!

If I we're bigger into the Tales Of games I might. My cabinet right now series that are important for one reason or another. I did make sure the Symphonia plat was a milestone so it would always show. Did the same with FFX and D3 because I loved those games.

2 hours ago, ChernobylNinja said:

I actually want to play it tbh

If you do, cheers to ya. Pretty easy ultra rares all things considered. All I would say is definitely use the guides on gamefaqs, they helped a ton.

I was trying to think of a runner up embarrassing trophy to stay on topic but I'm drawing a blank. Maybe there sheer amount of time making physical notes and spreadsheets for games like Symphonia and FFXII.

My most embarrassing one would probably be Fighting Off Pervert from White Day.

32S0277f4.png

The idea is to get kicked by one of the three girls for trying to look up their skirts. The thing is that the girls give you a good amount of warning before they kick you. You have to do it about eight times before they will kick you and it does actual damage to you. If that doesn't sound all that bad and you can live with that, then how about Unwelcomed Advance?

38Sec39df.png

Do that nine more times. You know you're not going to see anything. You know you're going to take actual damage from the kick. You know that it will make you look sad and pathetic. So the only reason to get this is either you have nothing better to do and want to see if you really can see something, or you're willing to just do it so you have all the trophies.

Also, this made me get a bad ending with one of the girls since you need enough invisible karma points (for lack of a better term) with her to get the best ending and this pretty much takes them away. So yeah, I got doubly embarrassed with this one.

• Like 1