Big in Japan Sale (EU)

Vergil

3 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

My favorite sale of the year. Thinking about picking up Dragon Quest XI, YS VIII or a Danganronpa game. Tough choice.

Personally I would suggest Dragon Quest XI, really great story with likable, interesting characters, beautiful graphics and even a fun platinum ?.

• Like 1

Welp as for myself I'm gonna go for Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses OnlineGal*Gun 2 and The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince, been waiting already for some time to pick those for a nice price ?.

I guess that this is why my wallet was crying when I woke up...

I'm getting a few that I was waiting for a sale for a while or that I will need for an even here. 

I'm getting at least:

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak Special Gig (Vita, usually only the ps4 version goes on sale, but this game is better on vita) 

God Wars: Future Past (Vita, at this price it's hard to pass) 

Black Clover season pass

SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy (I initially wanted it a bit cheaper, but I will likely need it for an competition this month..) 

Mahjong World Contest + Mahjong Royal Towers (PS4, need a Mahjong game for an event, and while I wanted a Mahjong game on Vita, those are never on sale, so, I will grab this ps4 bundle, since it's just 2.69€ for ps+ members) 

I hope that I don't end deciding to buy anything else, since there are several others (specially Ys VIII) around 20€ that I'm tempted to get too.. 

Nice sale, there are a crapton of japanese games!

I'm thinking of picking up these:

- STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE-  4K & Full HD Remaster

- FINAL FANTASY XV Season Pass

- FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL PACK

I got FF XV before any of the DLCs came out, but never got to play it, now i'll give it a chance.

Sweet, I'm seeing lots of games that have been on my wishlist for a long time, such as:

• Final Fantasy Type-0
  • God Wars Future Past
  • Monster Hunter World
  • Nights of Azure
  • Shining Resonance Refrain
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Toukiden Kiwami

I'm disappointed that Nights of Azure is still €24 as it's been released years ago, while newer games such as Ni No Kuni II, Nioh, and Tales of Vesperia are less.

4 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

My favorite sale of the year. Thinking about picking up Dragon Quest XI, YS VIII or a Danganronpa game. Tough choice.

My vote goes to Ys VIII

4 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

There are Vita games in the sale as well. Easter came later this year

Is there an overview of Vita games?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

My vote goes to Ys VIII

Yeah, that’s my first choice too. Although I’d rather play DQ XI but you can buy that retail for €35,-. YS VIII however is still very expensive retail and hard to even get a copy. I’ll probably buy them both. DQ XI retail and YS VIII in the PS store ?.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Yeah, that’s my first choice too. Although I’d rather play DQ XI but you can buy that retail for €35,-. YS VIIi however is still very expensive retail and hard to even get a copy. I’ll probably buy them both. DQ XI retail and YS VIII in the PS store 1f601.png.

Yeah, the prices of physical editions are ridiculous. IIRC there's one on Bol.com for €100 :facepalm: .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Yeah, that’s my first choice too. Although I’d rather play DQ XI but you can buy that retail for €35,-. YS VIII however is still very expensive retail and hard to even get a copy. I’ll probably buy them both. DQ XI retail and YS VIII in the PS store 1f601.png.

id almost advise you to wait to see if the switch content gets put into the ps4 version of DQ11 but it's really up to you

• Like 1