Big in Japan Sale (EU)

Vergil

So much good games but the majority i still don't have and i'm interested i would prefer to get the physical version , i recenlty charge my wallet to get the 2B DLC for SoulCalibur VI, not knowing of this upcoming Big in Japan sale , which unfortunately isn't on sale ?

I might get besides the 2B DLC , not on sale , Arcade Series Dig Dug , Persona 5 Catherine DLC costumes and Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae .

I'm about to fuck my backlog right in the asshole. 

Castlevania Requiem

Megaman X Bundle

Monster Hunter World

Shenmue I & II

Onimusha: Warlords

Secret of Mana

Nioh

Digimon World: Next Order

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

Nights of Azure 2

Thing is, I can't really spend too much for the next month, so just gonna buy 2 or 3 games for now and wait for another sale. I'd rather have physical versions of my games so I'll search around to see if I can get a better deal elsewhere. Buying Castlevania Requiem for sure though. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sweet, I'm seeing lots of games that have been on my wishlist for a long time, such as:

• Final Fantasy Type-0
  • God Wars Future Past
  • Monster Hunter World
  • Nights of Azure
  • Shining Resonance Refrain
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Toukiden Kiwami

I'm disappointed that Nights of Azure is still €24 as it's been released years ago, while newer games such as Ni No Kuni II, Nioh, and Tales of Vesperia are less.

Nice choice of games. If you need a group for Monster Hunter World, then do let me know. My group has three players who are still playing the game despite starting pretty much when the game got released back in January 2018. We're still more or less playing the game (at least a few times a week) and having a group you can talk to while hunting helps to actually clear the challenging quests. Don't do these with randoms, quite a few are just not good enough and will ruin the quest most of the time.

• Like 1

Ahh, the one sale each year that is actually worth a damn. :P I see some stuff on my wishlist went on sale, most notably...

• Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Complete Upgrade (£32.99 £19.99)
  • Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection (£89.99 £49.99)
  • Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition (£28.99 £19.09)
  • Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time (£39.99 £15.99)

Out of all those, I'm definitely going to grab Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time since it's a big price reduction and that game has no physical version unfortunately. For SAO Fatal Bullet, I'm not sure if I should just buy the 'Complete Upgrade' that includes all of the DLC, or if I should just get the 'Dissonance of the Nexus' DLC which is £10 cheaper, and from the looks of it, the only one with trophies attached to it. Decisions, decisions... :hmm:

I think I'll wait another year for the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection and Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition to go down in price further. I've already played all of the Persona dancing games on Vita, so I'm in no real rush to play them again, but I definitely want to at some point. Resonance of Fate's discount isn't as big as I would have liked it to be either.

I have my eyes on a handful of games, but I'm still waiting for a price drop on most of them, like Nights of Azure and the newer Cose: Realize otome VNs. I'd rather have a physical Dragon Quest XI, otherwise I can wait another year. Which leaves me with Revenant Saga, Cyberdimension 4 Goddesses, and Blue Reflection. Blue Reflection might still be a bit too expensive for me at the moment.

20 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

I bought Call of Duty Classic for £4.79, Mass effect 1 for £3.11 and Splinter Cell HD Trilogy for £4.91. So pretty good deal especially as those first two are digital only and £5 for 3 games is really great too so I'm happy. 

I hate to break it to you, but they aren't apart of the Big in Japan sale. :P

It's been like what, two years and KH 2.8 is still 40 euros under a discount? Come on, drop already. Also, dmc5 doesn't seem to be on sale.

I'm tempted to buy Tales of Vesperia, but the truth is that I already have Xillia 1, 2, Graces, Zestiria, both Symphonias and Berseria on my backlog, maybe it's time I stop for a bit.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I hate to break it to you, but they aren't apart of the Big in Japan sale. :P

Oh. What sale are they apart of then? They went live at the same time. Anyway doesn't matter as they're on sale in Europe nonetheless.

Edited by olliebear66t
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

It's been like what, two years and KH 2.8 is still 40 euros under a discount? Come on, drop already. Also, dmc5 doesn't seem to be on sale.

I'm tempted to buy Tales of Vesperia, but the truth is that I already have Xillia 1, 2, Graces, Zestiria, both Symphonias and Berseria on my backlog, maybe it's time I stop for a bit.

DMC 5 on sale already? That would have been super quick. :D

I think you'll have to wait until the 12 Deals of Christmas for that to happen.

6 hours ago, olliebear66t said:

Oh. What sale are they apart of then? They went live at the same time. Anyway doesn't matter as they're on sale in Europe nonetheless.

The Games Under £13/Games Under £4 sales presumably. I just found it amusing that you brought up the most western games ever in a thread all about Japanese games. :P

23 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Don't do it, man!!!

Why not?

Although it is too late, cos i already bought it. xD

I've played a little bit of the X360 version and liked it.

I know that getting the platinum in Star Ocean The Last Hope is hard, but im not going for that, i'll only play it for the story.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gabor434 said:

Why not?

Although it is too late, cos i already bought it. xD

I've played a little bit of the X360 version and liked it.

I know that getting the platinum in Star Ocean The Last Hope is hard, but im not going for that, i'll only play it for the story.

Oh, then enjoy! The game itself is quite fun. Honestly, many of the trophies are good fun, too. It's just the BTs. And collecting all items. And finishing all jobs. And doing 100 bunny races. And...

...OK - the trophies aren't fun at all.

• Like 1

Hella tempting:

Castelvania Requiem

Metal Slug Anthology

Metal Max Xeno

Also looking great but i feel like they'll get even cheaper if i wait a bit more:

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Dragon Quest XI

FotNS Lost Paradise

Earth Defense Force 5

Taiko no Tatsujin

It's that time of the year again, huh. And I haven't even started some games I bought from last year's Big in Japan sale. ?

I'm interested in quite a lot of games but I want several of them in their physical version so for now, I think I'm gonna go with

Pretty sure

- Ni no Kuni II Season Pass

- Asdivine Hearts

- Revenant Saga

- God Wars Future Past

Maybe :

The Blind Prince and the Liar Princess

Zero Escape : The Nonary Games

Hakuouki : Edo Blossoms

Ys Origin

Digimon World Next Order

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

I was also interested in the Lost Child but the plat is a grinding nightmare so I'm not really sure if I went to go down this road, especially with the huge pile I still have to start/play/plat.

7 hours ago, Aponac1987 said:

DMC 5 on sale already? That would have been super quick. :D

I think you'll have to wait until the 12 Deals of Christmas for that to happen.

Yep, I said it because the OP had it in the list. I don't mind it though, I'm sure the discount would be around 28% right now.

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The Games Under £13/Games Under £4 sales presumably. I just found it amusing that you brought up the most western games ever in a thread all about Japanese games. :P

They're not under those section when I looked so I don't know. Yeah I don't give much thought to the themes of the sales as I assume they don't. Just looking at the first few pages has games that are very big in the west although it does look like they're all japanese made.

Usually this sale has some pretty interesting stuff. I does again, but prices are not very good as most of them have been substantially cheaper recently. As usual psprices is your best friend on these occasions.

Edited by cris3f