14) Journey (PS4) - 0%

15) InFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) - 0%

16) ICO (PS3) - 3% 27a1.png 100% (:platinum:/✅ on 27/06/2019) Link

17) Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) - 0%

18) The Last Guardian (PS4) - 0%

19) Outlast (PS4) - 0%

20) The vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4) - 0%

21) SOMA (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 5%

Put all my available time into the last of us (ps3) the past couple weeks, mostly trying to obtain all of the multiplayer trophies before the servers are closed. Now that those are out of the way I will just have to finish my survivior playthrough, get all the collectibles and finish the game again on survivor+ for the :platinum:. Then only the grounded playthroughs will be left in order to obtain 100% completion. There might probably be a faster way getting to it though but I think I goofed that up already by starting my second playthrough on survivor and not on grounded. Oh well it at least gives me an excuse to replay this fantastic game a couple more times ^^ 

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1

Update:

• Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back [PS4] - 0% => 6%
  • God of War [PS3] - 11% => 80%
  • Final Fantasy XV [PS4] - 28%
  • Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans [PS4] - 0%
  • Project Cars [PS4]:platinum: (100%)
  • Days Gone [PS4] - :platinum: (77%)

Just as I planned, first run of GoW is done. Tried to keep it as blind as possible but got stuck at a couple of puzzles (namely underwater with the moving wall and moving a stone cube with spikes coming out of floor). Looks like I got all missable trophies without too much knowledge (I was aware of a couple but not when/how to do them). I didn't want to start on the challenges tonight so I just booted up Crash 2. I gotta get back in the rhythm of platformers. Finished first 5 levels but lost a lot of lives. xD 

I should have a short work day tomorrow, hopefully I can do the GoW challenges after. Then I'll do the speedrun and continue Crash 2 for the rest of the week.

• Like 4

Made more progress this weekend. I managed to finish Seasons After Fall, and got a little more done on Bad Company 2. Still need to reach lvl22 for the platinum trophy and get more stuff done on the multiplayer. Also I Installed Apotheon and cleared the first area. I have this urge to add more games to my list, but I know I'll just end up not being able to finish them in time.

1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 22% => 72% => 74% (54/73)
  2. Seasons After Fall - 27% => 30% => 100% (22/22) :platinum:
  3. Bioshock - 10%
  4. Apotheon - 8%
  5. Rime - 17%
  6. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - 3% 
Edited by neospoon
  • Like 3

Update time!

Got a lot of Persona 5 time this weekend! Think i'm going towards the end of the story, but then still need to do a bit of new game + after I finish the game. Will continue until I finish the whole game. Don't want to get distracted until I do.

1. Phoenix Wright: Ace attorney trilogy - 23% (9/31) 

2. The Walking Dead the final season - 0% (0/49)

3. Persona 5 - 27% (19/49) --> 39% (27/49)

4. Astro Bot Rescue Mission - 14% (7/37)

5. Judgement - 0% (0/47)

Good luck everyone!

• Like 3

Frustrated update for me this time!! Finished grinding out everything on Saints Row then hit a brick wall when the 'Fall from Heaven' trophy for getting all the upgrades didn't pop. Leaves me now having to repeat the majority of the game and collect the 900 soul clusters again! Spent time levelling up to get the collectible finder yesterday so collection tonight, hopefully plat tomorrow.

Switched out Thief for Edith Finch just to cover myself and make sure I have enough time as I still have Doom as well.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter 100%

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 49% - 97%

Doom 0%

Batman The Enemy Within 100%

What Remains of Edith Finch 15%

• Like 3

Another quick update now I am in a better mood today!!

Saints Row and Edith Finch both now complete so just the 1 game left to complete my 5. Slight change of plan, I am going to change my switch from Thief to Doom as I haven't started it yet. Is that ok?

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 97% - 100%

Thief 2%

What Remains of Edith Finch 15% -  100%

• Like 4

Last update

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (pre-order) - 17%

Far Cry New Dawn - 22% - 74%

GTA San Andreas - 10%  Lego Star Wars (Vita) - 14%

Hue - 26% - 100% ?

My Time at Portia - 10%

Well I am going to sign out, I decided to go back to Xbox. Still playing on my Vita but already made a swap and with 3 more PS4 games left it is better for me to sign out.

4 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Saints Row and Edith Finch both now complete so just the 1 game left to complete my 5. Slight change of plan, I am going to change my switch from Thief to Doom as I haven't started it yet. Is that ok?

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 97% - 100%

Thief 2%

What Remains of Edith Finch 15% -  100%

Did you have a partner to do the co-op trophy? I'm assuming you did as I know it doesn't support couch co-op.

Still have it installed?

Small update, even though I'm not listed on the participants. Silent randomer here :P

Gryphon Knight Epic (PS4) - 14% 27a1.png 17%

Amnesia: Memories (Vita) - 1%

The Walking Dead: The Final Season (PS4) - 17%

Blasting Agent (PS4) - 62%

Nova-111 (PS4) - 25% 27a1.png 30%

Beat a mini-boss and got some more runes in Gryphon Knight Epic, not been playing it that much as the hit detection is getting annoying.

Got a bit further into Nova-111 and a misc trophy. Still going through the game slowly.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Did you have a partner to do the co-op trophy? I'm assuming you did as I know it doesn't support couch co-op.

Still have it installed?

Yeah me and a mate did ti about 3 years ago, I think it was on PS+, we just left the console on for 3 hours.

That game is long gone. I only have a 250gb HDD so I have to delete to install new ones which is annoying as hell!!

Just drop into gaming sessions, someone will sort you out.

Small update: 

I've been playing nothing else but Bad Company 2 since my last update. Progress is slow but the end is in sight. Right now I'm at level 21 for the online multiplayer. I need about 20K XP to get to level 22 which will get me the last trophy for the main game and unlock the platinum. The focus in multiplayer now is on the DLC trophies. I managed to get all SPECACT DLC trophies done yesterday. Huge grindfest but its done. Now for the Vietnam DLC I will have to repeat the same process x3. I'll get the platinum when I get home this evening, and after that will focus on the 

ONSLAUGHT DLC for the rest of the week. Not sure what I'll play next, might be something not related to the summer backlog challenge. (I'm looking at you Battlefield 3 DLC)

1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 22% => 72% => 74% => 82% (62/73)
  3. Bioshock - 10%
  4. Apotheon - 8%
  5. Rime - 17%

Metro 2033 Redux: 4%

PSVR Worlds: 29%  
God Of War 57
%

(new) Detroit: Become Human 25%

COMPLETED GAMES

Tumble VR 100% :platinum:  18 June

Steep: 100% :platinum: 24 June

Won't be getting any trophies the next week and a few days as I am on vacation! Added detroit, since I really am enjoying it.

• Like 1

Completed Graveyard Keeper. Remained really fun but quite grindy and the late game quests are annoying as you have to wait a week until the plot an advance. Makes me want to go back to Stardew Valley if I can ever beat the minigame trophies. I think Dragon Quest Builders 2 will be with me tomorrow, nice as I will be working 7 days straight the day after :(

Cold steel 11%
Atelier Firis 12% 
Pheoenix Wright: Ace Attourney Trilogy 11% 
The surge 15%
Thea the awakening 24%
Atelier scion 11%
my time at portia 21%
grand kingdom? 30%
Chasm 13%
World of Final fantasy 20%
What Remains of Edith Finch 100%
Metagal PS4 100%
Super weekend mode PS4 100%
My big sister PS4 100%

Catan VR 16% > ??? unsure as trophies not on server yet. I think 40%?

Graveyard Keeper 58% > 100%

Dragon quest builders 2 0%

• Like 2

1) Infamous (PS3) - 23%

2) Demon's Souls (PS3) - 8%

3) Dishonored definitive edition (PS4) - 1%

4) The last of us (PS3) - 16% 27a1.png 89% (:platinum: on 10/07/2019) 

5) Oxenfree (PS4) - 12%

6) Assassin's creed: Freedom Cry (PS3) - 5% ➡️ 100% (✅ on 11/07/2019) Link

7) Everybody's gone to the rapture (PS4) - 17%

8) Iconoclasts (PS4) - 15%

9) Far Cry Primal (PS4) - 8%

10) Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - 16%

11) Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - 16%

12) LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (PS4) - 15%

13) Sekiro: Shadows die twice (PS4) - 23%

14) Journey (PS4) - 0%

15) InFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) - 0%

16) ICO (PS3) - 3% 27a1.png 100% (:platinum:/2705.png on 27/06/2019) Link

17) Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) - 0%

18) The Last Guardian (PS4) - 0%

19) Outlast (PS4) - 0%

20) The vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4) - 0%

21) SOMA (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 5%

• The Last of Us: Continued and finished up my surv + playthrough while dealing with the last of the collectible trophies which finally earned me the plat on this fantastic game. I still need to get the grounded mode trophies but as of right now I'm just really not in the mood to play through the entire thing again after having just completed it twice. I realise now that there is an exploit which reduces the total amount of playthroughs to just 2 but I guess it's a little bit too late for that :P It does mean however that I will only have to do 1 more additional playthrough in order to reach 100%, which is a big relief. I will definitely make work of that as soon as I've dealt with some other games on this list. 
  • Assassin's creed: Freedom Cry: Finally finished this one up after having played it for like half an hour last year. I did enjoy going through it since It's basically just a mini black flag with a more interesting story and better protagonist. Maybe a bit too short for its pricetag but that's fine since there are often discounts on it. They just managed to really create the right atmosphere here imo with the characters and the soundtrack and that's something I can appreciate a lot, even though the missions itself weren't really anything to cry home about. As a standalone DLC it still kinda manages to feel like a unique and authentic game, all thanks to the new weaponry to play around with and to the interesting personality of adewale, wish we could have seen a bit more of his story...
Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 2

Quick update. 

Got the platinum for Bad Company 2. I need to get 9 more trophies in the DLC for the 100%

1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 22% => 72% => 74% => 82% => 85% (64/73) :platinum:
  3. Bioshock - 10%
  4. Apotheon - 8%
  5. Rime - 17%
  • Like 1

Update

Murdered Soul Suspect - 0%

Crysis -12%

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered - 100% :platinum:

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - 15%

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - 15%

Spider-Man - 100% :platinum:

God of War III (PS3) - 2%

rain - 0%

*Haven't Started Yet*

What Remains of Edith Finch

9 minutes ago, IEEE31 said:

Update

Murdered Soul Suspect - 0%

Crysis -12%

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered - 100% :platinum:

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - 15%

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - 15%

Spider-Man - 100% :platinum:

God of War III (PS3) - 2%

rain - 0%

*Haven't Started Yet*

What Remains of Edith Finch

How did you find the cargo ship on MW? I started it last night

9 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

I know lol, I meant is it as hard as you expected? I literally walked through it in like 50 seconds yesterday just to crack on.

You mean completing it in under 15 seconds? For me it was certainly challenging, took me about an hour to finally get it. 

Climb up the ladder if you want another go! Otherwise get to the monitors for a debrief.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

9 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Been real busy, so haven't had time to play. I hope to tomorrow (or later today, whatever.)  Also, planning on opening up the fall signups July 31. I don't expect it to be quite as active because of all the big name games coming, but I'm still happy that the summer challenge got so much attention. :D 

So, if my Fall list of 5 games consists of

1. Borderlands 3

2. The Outer Worlds

3. See #1

4. See #2

5. See #1

would that work? ?

• Like 2