Summer 2019 Backlog Challenge

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls: 13% => 48% => 100%:platinum:: Completed on July 14, 2019, link to trophy list

Resonance of Fate: 23%

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY!: 0% => 4%

Fate/Extella Link: 0% => 26% => 51% => 100% :platinum:: Completed on June 23, 2019, link to trophy list

Cat Quest: 0% => 21% => 100% :platinum:: Completed on June 29, 2019, link to trophy list

Secret of Mana: 0%

Blue Reflection: 0%

Demon's Souls: 0% => 16% => 37% => 67% => 91% => 100%, Completed on July 30, 2019, link to trophy list

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana: 0%

Demon's Souls: Freed Yuria, learned the last spell, got the plat. This completes my Soulsborne collection, now all of the games (3 x DeS, 2 x DS, 2 x DS2, 1 x DS3, 1 x BB) are at 100% on my account.

Not sure what to play next. Might be Ys VIII or Secret of Mana.

• Like 3

Finally I am there!! Damn secret areas were nearly the end of me, fortunately it popped on the very last one I expected it to so I didn't lose a controller and a window!! Started progress on my 'platinum' playthrough now, 3 chapters down, 6 to go!! May even end up having to throw another game in to this.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter 100%

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 100%

Thief 54% - 77%

Batman The Enemy Within 100%

What Remains of Edith Finch 100%

• Like 2

Man oh man I do NOT have the patience for these horrible time trials in Crash Bandicoot 2. The game feels so broken trying to attempt this stuff. I managed to get 7 gold relics so far but this Bear It level just needs to stop existing! I’m really doubting if the platinum is going to be doable for me after tonight’s session.

Anyway I got 2 trophies in Crash 2 so here’s my score

1. Rime - 100% (32/32) :platinum:
  2. Seasons After Fall - 100% (22/22) :platinum:
  3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 22% => 72% => 85% (64/73) :platinum:
  4. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - 3% => 63% => 87% (22/25)
  5. Bioshock - 10% (9/66)
  6. Apotheon - 8% (4/31)

Good luck everyone, I hope your games don’t give you hard times like mine do

5 hours ago, neospoon said:

Man oh man I do NOT have the patience for these horrible time trials in Crash Bandicoot 2. The game feels so broken trying to attempt this stuff. I managed to get 7 gold relics so far but this Bear It level just needs to stop existing! I’m really doubting if the platinum is going to be doable for me after tonight’s session.

Anyway I got 2 trophies in Crash 2 so here’s my score

3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 22% => 72% => 85% (64/73) :platinum:
  4. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - 3% => 63% => 87% (22/25)
  5. Bioshock - 10% (9/66)
  6. Apotheon - 8% (4/31)

Good luck everyone, I hope your games don’t give you hard times like mine do

I'm sorry to hear that. I can only recall maybe 5-6 levels where the gold was hard to get (yes mainly the ones riding the bear). I mean I still struggled with some just getting to the end of the level but once I got there I got gold mostly. Not sure if you heard about this but try to master the slide-jump-spin move. It's exactly what it sounds like, you kinda have to slide your finger on the 3 buttons. With this you can jump over bigger gaps, like on the very first level you can jump over the hole with the moles coming out of the ground. It comes really handy in some places, but unfortunately won't help on Bear It.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I can only recall maybe 5-6 levels where the gold was hard to get (yes mainly the ones riding the bear). I mean I still struggled with some just getting to the end of the level but once I got there I got gold mostly. Not sure if you heard about this but try to master the slide-jump-spin move. It's exactly what it sounds like, you kinda have to slide your finger on the 3 buttons. With this you can jump over bigger gaps, like on the very first level you can jump over the hole with the moles coming out of the ground. It comes really handy in some places, but unfortunately won't help on Bear It.

I was aware of the slide-jump-spin move, and the first  levels I did were all doable but that Bear It level is just ridiculous, I've seen some videos of people getting the platinum relic, but with the way the game is handling the increased speed, it just seems impossible to get it done like that. I will keep trying but I'm not having any fun with it which is kind of sad since I really like Crash.

Anyway I better start looking at which games I want to select for the Fall challenge 

So, I have decided to put Lego games on hold to complete other games. Problem is, not sure how to attack my remaining 8 games. I am probably going to knock The Wolf Among Us out today, after that, I don’t have a plan. Any input on the order of play would be great. I really want to finish off my list before the end of the month. So that I know I didn’t bite off more than I could chew. Below are my 8 remaining games...

Far Cry Primal (PS4) - 18%

Lego Batman 3 : Beyond Gotham (PS4) - 1%

Lego The Hobbit (PS4) - 2% ➡️ 8%

Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (Vita) - 12% (multiplayer done)

The Wolf Among Us (PS4) - 0%

WRC5 (PS4) - 28% (multiplayer done)

Beyond : Two Souls (PS3) - 24%

Puppeteer (PS3) - 7%

3 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

So, I have decided to put Lego games on hold to complete other games. Problem is, not sure how to attack my remaining 8 games. I am probably going to knock The Wolf Among Us out today, after that, I don’t have a plan. Any input on the order of play would be great. I really want to finish off my list before the end of the month. So that I know I didn’t bite off more than I could chew. Below are my 8 remaining games...

Lego The Hobbit (PS4) - 2% 27a1.png 8%

Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (Vita) - 12% (multiplayer done)

WRC5 (PS4) - 28% (multiplayer done)

Puppeteer (PS3) - 7%

AC LIberation and Beyond: Two Souls are both fairly quick and routine if I remember correctly, I would start there. I also really enjoyed Primal but that may just be me HAHA.

Cracked on with Thief last night despite telling myself 2 chapters and play something else. I am now at the boss in chapter 7 so just that and one more chapter to finish my challenge!!

Hello people, my last update was provided some time ago. Mainly because I was just too lazy. :(

#Update 13:

1. ☑️ Batman The Telltale Series [PS4] ==> 100% :platinum: (31/31) 06/07/2019
  2. ⏸️ Tales from the Boarderlands [PS4] ==> 00% (00/36)
  3. ☑️ Game of Thrones [Telltale] [PS4] ==> 100% :platinum: (49/49) 06/02/2019
  4. ☑️ South Park: The Stick of Truth [PS3] ==> 100% :platinum:(51/51) 06/11/2019 
  5. ↗️ Adventures of MANA [PS Vita] ==> 21% (14/37)  28% (18/37)
  6. ☑️ The Wolf Among Us [PS4] ==> 100% (36/36) :platinum: 06/18/2019
  7. ☑️ Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 [PS4] ==> 00% (00/51) 100% :platinum: (51/51) 07/20/2019
  8. ⏸️ Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 [PS4] ==> 00% (00/31)
  9. ☑️ Guardians of the Galaxy (Telltale) [PS4] ==> 100% :platinum: (31/31) 06/24/2019
  10. ☑️ The Walking Dead Collection [PS4] ==> 100% :platinum: (52/52) 07/15/2019
  11. ☑️ The Walking Dead (The Final Season) [PS4] ==> 75% (39/49) ⏩ 100% :platinum: (49/49) 07/18/2019
  12. ☑️ LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 [PS4] ==> 00% (00/76) ⏩ 100% :platinum: (76/76) 08/02/2019

• Finished The Walking Dead (The Final Season) on 07/18/2019:
    • In my opinion an awesome end of the TWD Telltale series!
  • Finished Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 on 07/20/2019:
    • I liked 6 of the 8 chapters.
  • Finished LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 today:
    • Imo the worst one of the LEGO PS4 games i played so far: Too many collectibles, too many characters, in free play some level mechanics sometimes do not work, some level collectibles are bad placed.

-----

Also i need to add some games for this challenge because they are on my list for "Gaming by Numbers", so why should i not add them here also:

1. Gone Home [PS4] ==> 00% (00/10)
  2. Grow Home [PS4] ==> 00% (00/19)
  3. Burly Men At Sea [PS4] ==> 00% (00/25)

Wish you all a nice weekend!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

Out of that list Puppeteer will probably require the most effort to complete imo due to the many collectibles, so it kinda depends whether you want to get the toughest one out of the way first or you rather start with the more quick (relatively) and easy ones like AC liberation and beyond two souls. I consider those 3 to be the "extremes" here, the other games fall somewhere in between and are all pretty equal in terms of length and difficulty, so for those I suggest you just play whatever you would like to play the most at that moment :)

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

UPDATE #2

1. Days Gone                                    0% --> 19%

2. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel      23% --> 36%

3. inFamous: Second Son                 0%

4. Actual Sunlight                              0%

5. Spider-Man                                    0% --> 18%

My second update (and very little to report haha)

Spider-Man: I got a few more collectibles and continued the story into Act 2. I haven't progressed much more into the game since I last posted, as I've been getting distracted by other games / life (typical me). The stats for this challenge aren't looking too cute, but I'm going to take a real shot at finishing Spider-Man before the end! I have to finish at least one game ?

The loss of my save file from Borderlands 2 kinda put me off a bit, a friend did help me with some side quests to get me back on track so I've been playing some DLC to try and get to level 50. I'm still hopeful I'll be able to finish it in time. God of War is looking less and less likely though, haha. I love that game so I really don't want to just rush through it, we will see what happens :)

I'm waiting for a good opportunity to do Deponia, maybe I should just take an afternoon and finish it up :)

Contrast 21/21 - 100%

Borderlands 2 38/76 - 39% -> 41/76 - 46%

Deponia 3/19 - 7%

Risk of Rain 15/15 - 100% 

God of War 3/37 - 4%

Update:

• Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back [PS4] - :platinum: (100%)
  • God of War [PS3] - :platinum: (100%)
  • Final Fantasy XV [PS4] - 28% => 33%
  • Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans [PS4] - :platinum: (100%)
  • Project Cars [PS4]:platinum: (100%)
  • Days Gone [PS4]83% => 91% (:platinum:)

Finished my Survival Mode run in Days Gone. The game was still fun the second time around. The only annoying thing was not having the mini-map on all the time but nothing's too hard in this mode, in fact some things were easier the second time around. It looks like I'll be able to gain 2 more trophies from the game as long as I keep working on the challenges. Speaking of which, a new one was added which I will tackle this weekend.

Finally returned to FFXV, took me a day or two till I got back into the swing of things. Hopefully a month will be enough to get 100%.

Regarding the Fall/Winter Challenge, I was going to join for Fall but skip Winter, but now I guess I'll join for the combined thing. I will have to think about my list however, so I'll be signing up a bit later.

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls: 13% => 48% => 100%:platinum:: Completed on July 14, 2019, link to trophy list

Resonance of Fate: 23%

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY!: 0% => 4%

Fate/Extella Link: 0% => 26% => 51% => 100% :platinum:: Completed on June 23, 2019, link to trophy list

Cat Quest: 0% => 21% => 100% :platinum:: Completed on June 29, 2019, link to trophy list

Secret of Mana: 0%

Blue Reflection: 0% => 17%

Demon's Souls: 0% => 16% => 37% => 67% => 91% => 100%, Completed on July 30, 2019, link to trophy list

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana: 0%

Blue Reflection: Cleared the first three chapters. The game doesn't really match my tastes, so far, none of the characters grew on me. Good thing it's not hard and shouldn't take that long. I'm expecting the plat next weekend, leaving me with about three weeks to finish more games for this challenge.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

1) Infamous (PS3) - 23%

2) Demon's Souls (PS3) - 8%

3) Dishonored definitive edition (PS4) - 1%

4) The last of us (PS3) - 16% 27a1.png 89% (:platinum: on 10/07/2019) 

5) Oxenfree (PS4) - 12%

6) Assassin's creed: Freedom Cry (PS3) - 5% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 11/07/2019) Link

7) Everybody's gone to the rapture (PS4) - 17% 27a1.png 100% (:platinum:/2705.png on 29/07/2019) Link

8) Iconoclasts (PS4) - 15%

9) Far Cry Primal (PS4) - 8%

10) Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - 16%

11) Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - 16%

12) LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (PS4) - 15%

13) Sekiro: Shadows die twice (PS4) - 23%

14) Journey (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 22/07/2019) Link

15) InFamous Second Son (PS4) - 0%

16) ICO (PS3) - 3% 27a1.png 100% (:platinum:/2705.png on 27/06/2019) Link

17) Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) - 0% ➡️ 6%

18) The Last Guardian (PS4) - 0%

19) Outlast (PS4) - 0% ➡️ 3%

20) The vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 100% (✅ on 29/07/2019) Link

21) SOMA (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 25/07/2019) Link

Very small update this time but made some progress nonetheless. Started my very first playthrough of shadow of the colussus today. I've only defeated 4 colossi so far but I can already tell why so many people love this game. Controls can be a bit clunky and frustrating sometimes though and it will definitely take me some more time to get used to things but I'm still quite enjoying it. Probably not going to platinum it straight away since it's a very timeconsuming trophy list tbh and I don't want to end up spending the entire month on this game. I'll just finish and enjoy my normal playthrough for now I guess and see where things take me afterwards.

Also went on and completed the first chapter of outlast out of curiosity. Not exactly the type of game I normally play but it's nice to be able to step out of my comfortzone from time to time. Will try to complete this game during august as well under one condition: Night sessions only :P 

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1

Update #9:

• Foul Play (62%) => 100% - 03/08/19
  • God of War III Remastered (0%) => 100% - 03/08/19
  • Overcooked (0%)
  • Rocketbirds 2: Evolution (0%)
  • Sonic Mania (0%) => 4%
  • Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut (PS3) (0%) => 100% - 05/06/19
  • SOMA (0%) => 100% - 22/06/19
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (0%) => 100% - 24/06/19
  • What Remains of Edith Finch (0%) => 100% - 26/06/19
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2%) => 100% - 20/07/19
  • Master Reboot (0%) => 100% - 22/07/19

A lot of progress made since my last update. Decided to play God of War III Remastered and it didn't disappoint, solidifying itself as one of my all time favourite games. Followed a text guide for the collectables/missable trophies, and also made sure I beat the Labyrinth without dying or failing. Opted against a Titan play-through and instead made use of the glitch that allows you to skip 90% of the game while also retaining infinite health, making obtaining the platinum a joke this time around. Forgot just how epic some of the boss fights truly were (I'm looking at you, Cronos)

On that same day I also picked up the platinum for Foul Play, which I was playing every now and then on my Vita. A decent game, albeit quite repetitive as most of the enemies can be defeated using the same combination - parry + flurry. I did try and switch up my play style to keep things fresh, but there was only a few moves I could incorporate into my play style while also keeping high combinations. The trophy guides are all incorrect also, at least for the Vita version, with regards to obtaining all of the Charms and all of the Stars for each level. There is 17 Charms and 110 Stars to be collected, but you can spread them out between each difficulty drastically reducing the difficulty of the task as well as cutting down on the time needed to pick up the platinum. Useful to know if anyone else here plans on playing this game at some point on the Vita!

Finally, I decided to start Sonic Mania a couple of hours ago... I must say I'm really struggling with the game. I've never played a Sonic game before so everything is quite new to me, I'm just hoping I can get used to it's mechanics and how each level works. I predict that obtaining the 100% will be quite the struggle, but I'll play the game some more before giving up hope on it. Soundtrack is fantastic at least, so that's something.

• Like 3

Here’s my weekend update. Managed to finish Onslaught DLC for Bad Company 2. All that’s left are the 2 trophies for the Vietnam DLC in which I need 4 more guns gold (100 kills each) I should be able to get that done during this week. I did manage to get 2 more trophies on Crash Bandicoot 2. “Just” need to get the gold relic on 17 more levels. I think it’s almost time to start Bioshock. Also I’m probably not going to finish Apotheon. It just doesn’t grab my attention at the moment. I might move that over to the fall/winter challenge. 

3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 22% => 72% => 96% (71/73) :platinum:
  4. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - 3% => 63% => 87% => 90% (23/25)
  5. Bioshock - 10% (9/66)
  6. Apotheon - 8% (4/31)

4 more weeks everyone! Keep pushing!

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 1

Update:

• Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back [PS4] - :platinum: (100%)
  • God of War [PS3] - :platinum: (100%)
  • Final Fantasy XV [PS4] - 33% => 37%
  • Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans [PS4] - :platinum: (100%)
  • Project Cars [PS4]:platinum: (100%)
  • Days Gone [PS4]  - 91% (:platinum:) 

Days Gone: Got gold on the newest challenge. Didn't get Founder rank trophy yet because I don't have gold on all sub-challenges, but I should get that next week (maybe the one for spending $3000 too).

FFXV: Put some good hours into the game. Did a bunch of side quest (I think I have around 70 done), finished 2 chapters (up to Ch. 8 now) and I'm lvl 52. Hoping to get the plat by the end of next week or get real close to it... otherwise I'll be in trouble. I'll also pick up the Ardyn dlc sometime next week so I'll have everything to 100% the game.

• Like 3

Well Thief got finished over the weekend so that brings me to full completion on my original game choice. Doesn't that look dull though so I thought I would add another one in to stay active on here. Watch Dogs, another game that has been sat too long and needs sorting out.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter 100%

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 100%

Thief 77% - 100%

Batman The Enemy Within 100%

What Remains of Edith Finch 100%

Watch Dogs 6%

• Like 3

Update #16...

So, I ultimately decided to work on WRC 5. Since playing DriveClub to break the monotony during my Lego run, I have just had a racing itch. Had the multiplayer done for a few years. Did most of the single race and additional trophies. Now I just need to complete the 3 Career mode races and make sure to win each countries races and I will be done.

Broken Age (PS4) - 17% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 22

Lego Legends of Chima (Vita) - 10% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 4

Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney Trilogy (PS4) - 7% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 17

Persona 4 : Dancing All Night (Vita) - 5% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 7

Lego The Hobbit (PS4) - 2% ➡️ 8%

Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (Vita) - 12%

Batman The Telltale Series (PS3) - 0% ➡️ :platinum: on June 28

Game of Thrones Telltale Series (PS3) - 0% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 3

Tales From The Borderlands (PS3) - 0% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 26

The Walking Dead : The Final Season (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 24

WRC5 (PS4) - 28% ➡️ 70%

Noby Noby Boy (PS3) - 19% 27a1.png 100% 2705.png on June 5

The Mysteries of Little Riddle (PS3) - 22% 27a1.png 100% 2705.png on June 5

Puppeteer (PS3) - 7%

Cars 2 (PS3) - 20% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 18

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PS3) - 17% 27a1.png :platinum: on June 20

Edited by Fnee2000
  • Like 4

1) Infamous (PS3) - 23% ➡️ 41%

2) Demon's Souls (PS3) - 8%

3) Dishonored definitive edition (PS4) - 1%

4) The last of us (PS3) - 16% 27a1.png 89% (:platinum: on 10/07/2019) 

5) Oxenfree (PS4) - 12%

6) Assassin's creed: Freedom Cry (PS3) - 5% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 11/07/2019) Link

7) Everybody's gone to the rapture (PS4) - 17% 27a1.png 100% (:platinum:/2705.png on 29/07/2019) Link

8) Iconoclasts (PS4) - 15%

9) Far Cry Primal (PS4) - 8%

10) Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - 16%

11) Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - 16%

12) LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (PS4) - 15%

13) Sekiro: Shadows die twice (PS4) - 23%

14) Journey (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 22/07/2019) Link

15) InFamous Second Son (PS4) - 0%

16) ICO (PS3) - 3% 27a1.png 100% (:platinum:/2705.png on 27/06/2019) Link

17) Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) - 0% 27a1.png 6%

18) The Last Guardian (PS4) - 0%

19) Outlast (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 3%

20) The vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 29/07/2019) Link

21) SOMA (PS4) - 0% 27a1.png 100% (2705.png on 25/07/2019) Link

Put my playthrough of SOtC on hold for now in order to complete Infamous first. Halfway done with my evil playthrough on hard atm while also trying to get as much of the non-story related trophies out of the way as possible including those damn blast chards, collected 248 out of 350 so far. Also luckily only 1 more stunt remaining for the stunt master trophy, some of them took me a while since I was really forcing them without the ideal circumstances I guess but I just really wanted to get them done as soon as possible.

Managed to pick up the evil story trophies so far and a couple of miscellaneous trophies as well. Conquering all of the territories will still require some work but I should hopefully be done with everything before the weekend.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 2

Quick update! Bad Company 2 is done!!! After a lot of hours grinding the dlc trophies it’s finally at 100% Now it’s time to start Bioshock on PS3. Looking forward to playing one of my favorite games again! I’ll be trying to get Crash Bandicoot 2 done too.

Here is my scorecard so far:

3. Battlefield: Bad Company 222% => 72% => 96% => 100% (73/73) :platinum:
  4. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - 3% => 63% => 87% => 90% (23/25)
  5. Bioshock - 10% (9/66)
  6. Apotheon - 8% (4/31)

good luck everyone!

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 3

This is a really small update, but it is what i managed to do. Probably won't do this challenge, as I have few time this month to play, but I'll try.

1. Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 15% ➡️ 50% (27/56)

2. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 5% ➡️ 22% (14/34)

3. Detroit: Become Human - 0% ➡️ 72% (31/49)

4. Heavy Rain - 0%

5. What Remains of Edith Finch - 0%

PS: Changed POP: The Sands of Time for What Remains of Edith Finch as my one swap allowed.

Update #10:

• Overcooked (0%) => 100% - 07/08/19
  • Rocketbirds 2: Evolution (0%)
  • Sonic Mania (0%) => 4%
  • Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut (PS3) (0%) => 100% - 05/06/19
  • SOMA (0%) => 100% - 22/06/19
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (0%) => 100% - 24/06/19
  • What Remains of Edith Finch (0%) => 100% - 26/06/19
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2%) => 100% - 20/07/19
  • Master Reboot (0%) => 100% - 22/07/19
  • Foul Play (0%) => 100% - 03/08/19
  • God of War III Remastered (0%) => 100% - 03/08/19

Games added:

• Assault Suit Leynos (24%)
  • Broken Age (0%)

Another game ticked off my list, this time Overcooked. Did the entire thing solo which was quite stressful at times, especially towards the end (World 6). The game itself is tailored towards co-op (couch co-op, unfortunately). While solo, you're essentially thinking for two people at once, and it's easy to get mixed up as you are rushing to get orders made and sent out in the allotted time. Some levels definitely depended on a bit of luck with the orders, so for those it was just a matter of time once you got a solid strategy down.Thankfully there was some great solo guides on YouTube which took out a lot of the guess work/trial and error.

Decided to add two more games to my list, as I'm not really in the mood to continue with Sonic Mania, and I plan on playing Rocketbirds on my Vita so I needed a game I could continue with on either my PS3/PS4. I'll probably start Broken Age next, and tip away at Rocketbirds as I go along. Must make the most of my years subscription to PS Now, even if it means continually adding more games to my backlog. ?

• Like 2