DLC problem / trophy pack #2

When I look at the trophies in the in-game menu, trophy pack #2 has a red lock next to every trophy even though I installed every DLC multiple times.

I deleted and re-installed everything and found out that the map/DLC packs unlock stuff like follows:

Flashback #1 - DLC #1

Flashback #2 - DLC #3

DD map pack - DLC #5

Shades survival - DLC #4

But the last pack (co-op pack) doesn't unlock DLC #2 for me even though I already earned trophies for that DLC.

Any help?

29 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I was curious if there is a way to check which DLC's you have installed. 

You can see it in said in-game trophies menu

Square - right (tab “records“) - trophies

Then compare with my first post

Edited by fastflowdaman

I had the same problem and I contacted Sony about it but they could care less! The problem is that the main game and DLC have different product codes and won’t work with each other. I had to buy the disc to get it to work. I’ll be home soon and I’ll edit this with the product number you need, if you’re prepared to buy the disc?

Don't even bother asking Sony cos they just won’t listen!! ?

EDIT: It was actually for UC2 if I remember correctly but I’m pretty sure it will be the same for UC3. 

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I see all the trophies, but no mention of which packs I have installed.

If none of the trophies has a red padlock next to it then you got all trophy-related DLC packs installed.

2 hours ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

I had the same problem and I contacted Sony about it but they could care less! The problem is that the main game and DLC have different product codes and won’t work with each other. I had to buy the disc to get it to work. I’ll be home soon and I’ll edit this with the product number you need, if you’re prepared to buy the disc?

Don't even bother asking Sony cos they just won’t listen!! 1f644.png

EDIT: It was actually for UC2 if I remember correctly but I’m pretty sure it will be the same for UC3. 

Thing is I already had the trophies without the lock and also earned some of them. I started earning trophies in U3 mp months ago. But I can't “reactivate“ those from DLC #2 in the in-game menu for some reason.

Plus I got the disc and the digital GotY and none of them work.

Edited by fastflowdaman

2 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

If none of the trophies has a red padlock next to it then you got all trophy-related DLC packs installed.

Thing is I already had the trophies without the lock and also earned some of them. I started earning trophies in U3 mp months ago. But I can't “reactivate“ those from DLC #2 in the in-game menu for some reason.

Plus I got the disc and the digital GotY and none of them work.

Have you tried the booting from safe mode and check for corrupted files on your drive?

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the same problem, but I don't know if we all have the same condition or not...

here's the thing , I was playing TDM and I won like 5 times but the Gladiator trophy still at 0/50

My condition is that I'm playing with account other than the one I purchased the GOTY Edition on, but I still can play all the DLCs...

if you are the same then I suggest we must purchase the GOTY Edition with same account we're playing with

please reply cause I'm stuck on this !!

Thank You 

2 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I've got the same problem, but I don't know if we all have the same condition or not...

here's the thing , I was playing TDM and I won like 5 times but the Gladiator trophy still at 0/50

My condition is that I'm playing with account other than the one I purchased the GOTY Edition on, but I still can play all the DLCs...

if you are the same then I suggest we must purchase the GOTY Edition with same account we're playing with

please reply cause I'm stuck on this !!

Thank You 

Worked for me after i installed everything again. Though i only installed the mp with dlc maps. Singel player is still on  hold 

13 hours ago, Vergil said:

Worked for me after i installed everything again. Though i only installed the mp with dlc maps. Singel player is still on  hold 

Do you have the same condition I have ??

Purchased GOTY Edition on an account

and playing on another one ??