Tower of Dragonasia trophy thoughts?

If the art style of the game itself is reflected in those trophy images... well. Let's just say they're lucky Little Adventure on the Prairie is a thing.

And some of those trophy descriptions are absolute novels judged by the usual standard. Didn't even know they could be that lengthy! 

Irregardless and respective... if it's easy and not too long, I might be interested. It's certainly not a money pit by any stretch. After all, once you've gazed into the abyss that is Little Adventure on the Prairie, everything looks a little brighter by comparison.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

i watched the trailer and now im just confused

I'd even say this is the strangest trailer I've ever seen.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP5270-CUSA14867_00-0000000000000000

Besides, the art style of this game is terrible. There's no magnificence of playing the game starring dragons if they look so bad. And considering gameplay, it doesn't look tempting.

Not to mention if the game looks that bad the trophies could be glitched too. 4$ for 60 trophies including a platinum is a good deal, no matter how crappy the game is. But I'm gonna wait until someone ulocks the platinum, make sure nothing is glitched before buying.

3 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

Anyone else thinks the title font looks like the font Dragonforce uses for their name and albums xD

Indeed! The "T" is a complete ripoff. 

I can't tell much about this game. From the images, it looks like Joust. I haven't watched the trailers yet. The trophies seem to require a lot of playthroughs.

3 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I've read on a YouTube comment that it has a legitimate debug mode inside the game and you can achieve all trophies in under 5 minutes

Yep just did it myself. 60 trophies and a plat in 5mins. lol

• Like 1