List games that you absolutely disliked, and why?!

daniel_flavia

List games that you absolutely disliked, and why?! You can comment on other dislikes too.

Personally i don't liked DmC, it's boring, and repetitive. Didn't became a Dante fan.

Sniper Elite V2 is lame too, is slow and boring.

LOTR: War in the North, is bad too, lame graphics and exaustive repetition

Well, how about you?

I hated Motorstorm RC. The difficulty spike is just enormous and the game just isn't that fun to play.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. A cheap rip-off of Call Of Duty (in terms of gameplay). I have to agree that the multiplayer is somewhat better and the game is more realistic, but it surely isn't user-friendly.

Dungeon Hunter was... Meh. If you're out of potions, it's basically gameover. So there's really no need for skill, it's all about potions, and that makes it a shi**y game.

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi. Seriously, I was hoping for a Naruto Storm like game, and all I get is a game with bad graphics, frustrating gameplay and boring as hell? Seriously, what the hell.

recently payday:the heist, feels like im playing golden eye(n64) again, but i think once i get used to it i may enjoy it

i could of swore that when i had jet set radio i had a lot more fun

bomberman ultra...nuff said

Don't write Payday off. Its really a lot of fun, especially when played with friends.

Topic: Sly 2 and 3. The first Sly game was mediocre. I don't think it was good enough to get sequels. Sucker Punch has never really wow'ed me though.

Two Worlds 2 was an ok game. Its pirate dlc was abysmal. Worst I've ever played.

Don't write Payday off. Its really a lot of fun, especially when played with friends.

Topic: Sly 2 and 3. The first Sly game was mediocre. I don't think it was good enough to get sequels. Sucker Punch has never really wow'ed me though.

Two Worlds 2 was an ok game. Its pirate dlc was abysmal. Worst I've ever played.

i feel that payday would be exceptional with friends im just starting to play and have not adjusted to the aiming

Assassin's Creed... any of them are horrible and boring.

Wanted: Weapons of Fate was just plain insulting. Interesting concept, but horrid execution.

Bionic Commando Rearmed - You can't jump in a sidescrolling action, really frustrating and dumb game. I know it has a cult following, but I really can't see it.

• Like 1

The last 4 CoD games were the same with boring gameplay that didn't innovate that much and it's only getting worse with micro transactions the only thing that was fun in Black Ops was zombies and that's about it.

AC3 they said it will have huge battles but it was only 2 missions and they were disappointing actually the whole game was disappointing and they never even once said "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" through out the whole game, Connor didn't feel like an assassin at all and the ending was meh.

Edited by WolfyRaiden
  • Like 2

Spare Parts. It's like everytime I come post in a thread here I bring up this fucking game. I've played a lot of shit and somehow managed to beat it let alone even get the platinum (Men In Black), but this game.....I just can't do it.

I hated Motorstorm RC. The difficulty spike is just enormous and the game just isn't that fun to play.

To date that is one of my most satisfying platinums. It was difficult but it was free on the Vita, so I'm glad I was able to get through it.

• Like 1

I have Motorstorm Apocalypse, and dont linked it too, but to speak the truth I never gave a real chance to the game, i just played once or twice and leaved for another game more interesting.

But, you really know a bad game, awful in every way? X men Legends, it's so bad that i gave it away!!! And the worst part is, Im from Brazil and i was in the US when the game was launched, so i didn't know how the game was, and I thought Xmen must be good.

I payed $60 bucks for it! Now thats a bad choice and waste of f... money.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. A cheap rip-off of Call Of Duty (in terms of gameplay). I have to agree that the multiplayer is somewhat better and the game is more realistic, but it surely isn't user-friendly.

How is it exactly a "cheap rip-off of Call Of Duty (in terms of gameplay)" explain it because when i played all i saw was Battlefield not a CoD rip-off.

• Like 2

The only game from this generation that really comes to mind is Street Fighter IV. I'm not a big fighting game fan in the first place but I did enjoy the older titles, but something just didn't click with me and that game. I can't play it at all. 

Parker

• Like 1

Final Fantasy XIII, I know that a lot of people loves this game, but also a lot of people HATE it, and one of those people being me. The game is just so linear and boring, even if the graphics are breathtaking. The battle system is pretty boring too, just press X all the time, and if you're in trouble just switch the roles. I didn't completed it either, I couldn't take it.

Edited by Eduga_1514
  • Like 3

this is only on ps3 right? ok then.

Clive baker's  Jericho / one of the worst A.I partners i ever encounter this generation and you'll have to baby sit all your allies also the game have no ending.

Resident evil 6 / wish i never bought this teen B-horror movie style of a game... well at least i got it's platinum but i never played it ever again.

Final Fantasy 13 / after all the hypes of back then i finally bought this game thankfully used, good 1080p graphics but god graphics don't really make a good game at all :shakefist:

to me it's one of the worst FF game to date, also i hate lightning and hope  :angry:

rouge warrior / i got it from a friend of mine back in 2010, one of the dummiest FPS this generation, i beat the game on the highest difficulty setting by only running and knifing my way and also used the silencer only 8 times for head shot's, i don't know but i think the book is better.

Nier / i know it have a good story and a lot's of peoples loves it and got some touchy moments but, well... i didn't really likes it, it felt like a rushed product to me even though it's not.

Sonic the hedgehog 06 / got it used SUPER cheap but.... you know the rest.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Just played through it a few days ago, and I had very high expectations after all that I had heard about the franchise. Needless to say.. I was disappointed. Extremely mediocre TPS gameplay, a cheesy, unoriginal story.. 

The overall presentation of the game was fantastic, but aside from that, I don't understand how this franchise could be so well-respected. I have been hearing that the second is much better, so I suppose I'll try it sometime. Here's to hoping it lives up to the hype  :|

• Like 2

The Last of Us, I thought it was boring, the story was average and I honestly don't see why people like it so much. I disliked it so much that I actually wanted Ellie and Joel to die.

Edited by BhekifaZ
  • Like 1

Dark Void - I played it on my old profile and it is the most underwhelming game I've played. It's like Uncharted but half of the quality and I encountered so many glitches & bugs, I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

Skyrim - I really don't get the hype around this game. I gave it a chance but found it boring & I hated the combat. It also killed my PS3