List games that you absolutely disliked, and why?!

daniel_flavia

Sly 2: Probably because i played it right after the first one, should've taken a break between the games instead of going all out. I liked the first one a lot more.

Portal 2: Humor wasn't exactly my cup of tea and the game made me sick sometimes.

DCUO: It felt really clunky to me, the combat seemed really boring, i haven't played that long so i don't know if it improves but the first hours were'nt fun at all.

Shadow of the colossus: I love the idea behind the game but i wasn't having any fun while playing it... :/

London 2012: No more buttonmashing 'till your thumbs feel numb :|

Resident Evil 6: I 'enjoyed' my first playthrough but still felt dissapointed in the end, felt like popping in Resident Evil 3 afterwards.

Assassin's Creed 3: Too many AC games, i've had enough of them. Still haven't finished this one because i'm tired of it.

Edited by HootOwl90

Assassin's Creed III

•  I can't even build up the enthusiasm to play through this glitch fest.

Darksiders

• Combat and movement felt repetitive and slow.

Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring

• Taking the worst elements of the WWE and TNA game(s) creates this.

The King of Fighters and Street Fighter

• I either suck at these 2 games or everything has to be done in combos. Either way, it's too damn slow! >.>

Trine 2

• I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad playing coop but it was just so damn tedious..
Edited by Serge

Ultimate MVC - After learning a basic combo that took half the opponent's health, that I could use with nearly any character, and learnt 5 mins into booting up the game, I declared this game unworthy.

DOA5+ - I thought it was okay first, I even liked the fight mechanics. Then they had to go and try and give the characters personality in story mode. I think it led me to hate nearly every character, bar 1 or 2, just by playing that mode.

FF13-2 - I actually was one of those that enjoyed FF13, and while I didn't ABSOLUTELY hate it, I'd have rather 13-2 wasn't made. Noel seemed thrown in, didn't like monster raising, and the new Crystallium was kinda awful for me at least.

The Last Of Us  ... full of glitches and bugs, over rated and over hyped, it seems like you sheeple have all been sucked in by naughty dog (me too)

I do not know what i was expecting, but it was not that crap. Yes there are a couple of good moments, but on a whole, i have played far better games, with much lower ratings

Now to play the last few matches on MP for the plat, then trade the shite in

Dishonoured. All my mates enjoyed it, but I just couldn't get into it. 

The Last Of Us  ... full of glitches and bugs, over rated and over hyped, it seems like you sheeple have all been sucked in by naughty dog (me too)

I do not know what i was expecting, but it was not that crap. Yes there are a couple of good moments, but on a whole, i have played far better games, with much lower ratings

I can't see how buying a game and enjoying it makes you a sheep. For me (and apparently alot of other people) its one of the best games of the generation.

• Like 3

Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2 - worst games in the series. XIII had some good moments, but it wasn't a good Final Fantasy game (at least not for me) and XIII-2 was even worse. I'm waiting for Final Fantasy XV.

Street Fighter X Tekken - I love Street Fighter and I like Tekken. But this game, oh no.. They ruined it with adding the stupid gem system, using the Tekken Tag Tournament match system (one guy's down = game over, I was hoping to see MvC system) and Tekken characters lost all of their moves and they gave them Street Fighter commands.

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim - overrated shit. Go and play Dark Souls/Demon's Souls, those are the real action RPGs.

Edited by NackySuperstar

Nearly anything Valve makes, it's dull, lacks a lot in fun.  I just don't see what's so great about them.

I couldn't get into Dark Siders, was very boring.

And I hate games like CoD, Battlefield etc, just not my kind of thing.

Elder Scrolls is one too as the story was so boring I could not get into it.  Although never tried Skyrim, Oblivion was enough to keep me away from that series for good.

fix'd   IN YOUR OPINION

and reviews are always right i suppose

Its nothing new, we have seen it all before in gaming and tv. Jeez i would even say its a rip from the walking dead, just played around with the characters a little.

i would like to know how the giraffes and monkeys survived all those years, yet no sign of any apex predators.. ie tigers or lions

Think about it

yes i know... its only a game

Edited by Widow_Warrior

I really enjoyed it and I thought it is my favorite game this generation, I never got any glitches or bugs except one very minor bug and liking the game doesn't make you sheeple.

I really enjoyed it and I thought it is my favorite game this generation, I never got any glitches or bugs except one very minor bug and liking the game doesn't make you sheeple.

No, you are right, it does not make you sheep for liking it, but 2 years of trailers and hype surrounding it, then delays and what not, it kind of sucks you in. hence the sheeple comment, i referred to myself also.

Look that is my humble opinion, and that is what this thread is for

PEACE

p.s my opinion ? Far Cry 3 wipes its arse with TLOU

candy crush FTW

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. A cheap rip-off of Call Of Duty (in terms of gameplay). I have to agree that the multiplayer is somewhat better and the game is more realistic, but it surely isn't user-friendly.

Really? Battlefield has been kicking COD ass since 2002. And battlefield 2 was my favourite game ever

, although it was only on pc.

Here are my stats for BF2

notice the amount of hours i played it for

http://bf2s.com/player/58848890/

Edited by Widow_Warrior

Buzz!: Brain of... becasue it's not a video game.

It should come with the warning. Play only if you are high, drunk, or stupid.

In our defense me and my friends were two out of three when we tried it on my account.

which 2??????

anyway I can't stand F1 Race Stars

Edited by Ebbwvalerule

Prince of Persia (2008) you can't die and is the same looking for the seedlights, then a evil guy every half hour

Dead Rising 2: Off the record, I really hate that game, good thing I rent it but played it only 45 minutes then return it

Dokuro, I just cant play that game. I like 2d platformers but its just too slow for me, I regret adding it to my list.

Drawslasher. Thought it would be fun but its just mindless swiping your finger on the vita screen.

Treasures of Montezuma blitz. I was obsessed with the game for two weeks.It became tedious and the trophies are based on random luck.

• Like 1

OMG WTH no one said "Burn Zombie Burn"? A game so bad that its impossible to complete legitimately?

"Hydrophobia" sucks something fierce too, hence the .60c price in the PSN store.

I also hated "Catherine" despite REALLY wanting to like it, I just thought the puzzles were extremely repetitive.