List games that you absolutely disliked, and why?!

daniel_flavia

The Last of Us....just kidding never played it, looks good though, however Motorstorm RC was boring with no custom games and online races, also KILLZONE 3 multiplayer, some games are better left untouched and I felt that they destroyed the KILLZONE online experience with all the changes.

Thor: God of Thunder - A very boring game. I didn't like the gameplay and the graphics too.

Harry Potter and the Deathlt hallows - Part 1 - It is a generic first-person shooter, with some stealth sequences, but both are boring as hell. There are endless spawning enemies, and your only alternative is too flee rather than to fight. I didn't like it at all.

Prince of Persia - All you do is just running around and jumping. I didn't like the fighting sequences at all. 

Super Street Fighter IV - I have never been a Street Fighter fan, but I gave it a shot. I didn't like this game. The gameplay was bad and the moves are overcomplicated. 

Edited by IppoBisha

I wouldn't say it's a bad game, but Ashes Cricket 2009 would get my vote.

Don't get me wrong, it was enjoyable for a bit but very quickly got to the stage where I found the best method for both bowling and batting. At that point, it just became quite easy and repetitive.

I know not everyone will think the same way but I did find it a bit frustrating to be doing something I didn't have to focus on too much just to get that plty.

Assassin's Creed III --> Overhyped game and boring as hell, Connor is just...a...polygon...character, i don't know how to describe it, just meh, and that ending *facepalm*

FF XIII-2 --> Boooooring, I really liked XIII but XIII-2 is just awful...i don't know if i will have the strenght to get the plat...

Dead Rising 2! One of the most disappointing games I've ever played! No voice acting, apart from cutscenes took me out of the experience completely, along with repetitive fetch quests for missions and constantly returning to the safe area, when anything happened in the story, without a doubt the worst zombie game I've ever played!

ZOMBIE GAMES SHOULD BE FUN, NOT A CHORE!

I disliked Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I suck at stealth to begin with, and I just couldn't get into the characters, story, or even gameplay. Just didn't like it all around. 

Same here, I was actually pretty happy when it became free for PSPlus, but then I started playing it and was completely disappointed. Even gave it another try, but I just couldn't get into it.

ZEN Pinball 1.
And I hate it because of trophies.

First of all, they're FUCKING HARD TO GET.

Second - ZEN removed the DLCs from the PSStore, those MOTHAF*CKERS!!!

For the rest of my trophy-list... Can't say I really disliked any games I have played, mainly cuz I research them before buying haha.

And, because I do research, I can't say I dislike games, I'll say though that I dislike their trophy-lists:

-Coconut Dodge Revilatized. IT'S EVEN HARDER THEN JETPACK JOYRIDE. and those 5km's saying something.
-Cod:WAW&BO: those fuckign zombie-trophies are impossibru
-Urban Trials Freestyle - getting all starts is fucking hard.

Edited by ElfenSky

Usually, I avoid games that are not good and stick to good ones. But I did play some games that I didn't like in the past.

On the PS1, I played Rascal. I really did not enjoy it and I couldn't figure out how to get past one part early on in the game. I didn't like the controls.

On the PS2, I played Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. I loved the Spyro games on the PS1, and when I played this one, I was very disappointed.

Battle Fantasia didn't show up on my trophy collection, not even on my F Ranks. Death Bringer is impossible, an epitome of SNK Boss Syndrome... has way too much HP and his attacks seem unblockable.

You have to parry them with R1. He wasn't too bad after a little bit of practice. The game is very enjoyable. It's a shame that the online is dead. 

Dislikes Dead Space IGNITION-- too boring and repetitive